Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@natalie123 for the thread title I believe this is the most liked title. Also missed a letter on the title

RECAP-
Mia is now part of UKmums on tiktok
Is still using the validation of her 10 year old followers to boost her ego
Still not taking care of her daughter

Reactions: 15
Irrelevant to previous discussions but every single one of her tiktoks she’s always got her mouth open, can’t she close it??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the "everybody makes mistakes" tit. Leaving your kid soaked in piss isn't a mistake. She said herself she knew the sleepsuit was wet. It was no mistake.

A mistake is giving them juice not knowing it's bad for their teeth, or not brushing their teeth because you didn't realise you had to do it as soon as they have teeth, or giving them honey under a year old because you weren't aware it's dangerous, or not having the correct insert in your car seat because the manual's confusing. And if you make those mistakes, and get pulled up on it, a decent person's response is "I had no idea, thank you for pointing that out, I'll add a disclaimer to the description." Not deleting comments, not blocking people. And I don't believe there's a single person on this earth of child bearing age who doesn't know you shouldn't leave a baby sat in a piss soaked sleepsuit. So any decent person would have changed the sleepsuit, or even just not shown it (which is still bad but would at least show some remorse, in a way)! There's no mistake about a piss soaked sleepsuit. There's no mistake about lifting your baby by its wrists. There's no mistake about feeding her what is clearly shite. There's no mistake about not interacting with her. None of these things are msitakes, they're conscious choices. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
im open to seeing this from another POV but i don’t understand why people like Mia and Kiera are on ukmums when they already have a following, and Mia cant even keep up with one platform... surely it would be better to let other (better) mums share their story because most of us have heard Mia Jeal’s story a million times

Reactions: 12
They already have a following the other mums want the clout and attention they can bring. (If they didnt want clout they wouldn't be posting on a public platform)

Reactions: 10
If that mum can’t see why what mia’s done is wrong then she’s either extremely uneducated, blindly supporting Mia without properly taking in the facts or both. Just think of what would happen if Mia had a bigger following, there’s no way she’d be able to get away with half of what she does. It’s terrible that she’s managed to avoid taking accountability for this long. She could commit treason and her fans would probably still tell you everyone makes mistakes and she hasn’t done anything wrong 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I hate the "everybody makes mistakes" tit. Leaving your kid soaked in piss isn't a mistake. She said herself she knew the sleepsuit was wet. It was no mistake.

A mistake is giving them juice not knowing it's bad for their teeth, or not brushing their teeth because you didn't realise you had to do it as soon as they have teeth, or giving them honey under a year old because you weren't aware it's dangerous, or not having the correct insert in your car seat because the manual's confusing. And if you make those mistakes, and get pulled up on it, a decent person's response is "I had no idea, thank you for pointing that out, I'll add a disclaimer to the description." Not deleting comments, not blocking people. And I don't believe there's a single person on this earth of child bearing age who doesn't know you shouldn't leave a baby sat in a piss soaked sleepsuit. So any decent person would have changed the sleepsuit, or even just not shown it (which is still bad but would at least show some remorse, in a way)! There's no mistake about a piss soaked sleepsuit. There's no mistake about lifting your baby by its wrists. There's no mistake about feeding her what is clearly shite. There's no mistake about not interacting with her. None of these things are msitakes, they're conscious choices. 😤
Literally this! It was 100% left so Mia could film her little promo for FOB or whoever it was. Regardless of ‘she didn’t see it’ when your baby wakes up in the morning you should be changing their nappy anyway and if she did change her nappy she would’ve seen the wet patch, also the way she grabbed her by the wrists indicated that she knew Mabel was dirty. These young ‘UK mum’ fans sticking up for Mia haven’t got a bleeping clue and seem to think that neglect is when you physically hurt or starve your child, it’s much more than that. I have 0 sympathy for Mia, if you put it online that you neglect your innocent child then people will come for you.

You know what pisses me off about the U.K. mums tiktok!! Why are they restricting? “Sorry applications are closed” who tf are you!!! like it’s a crappy little girl club in the playground! Why can’t everyone be included! Why pick and choose who gets to be placed on a platform! It’s exactly everything that is wrong with this world! Telling people if they’re good enough or not, making themselves look superior when I can think of tonnes of young parent on TikTok who deserve to be included and tell their stories! Big up al the small tiktoks and support everyone! I’ve seen too much of this like all the influencer houses and and “cults”

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Mia just needs to get off social media and look after her daughter!
What will happen is she’ll take a week off, come back and be like ‘I’m the happiest I’ve ever been!’ Then she’ll get caught neglecting Mabel again and several people will comment about it, she’ll delete the comments and post another TikTok about how social media is toxic and she hates it and how she ‘thought she was doing better’ I don’t get why she can’t see that SHE is the problem, this is going to keep happening and more and more people will have things to say.

Reactions: 25
She needs to realise that shes NEVER gonna make it big on YouTube when shes getting so much back lash already more and more people coming forward saying how awful shes treating her own daughter and she isnt even at 100k on YouTube shes never gonna make it big ! Mia start looking for a proper job cause your YouTube dying

Reactions: 21
If Mia really thought social media was so horrible she would be way more cautious about what she’s posts. She wouldn’t include Mabel in her content to protect her.

she’s really just using the backlash about her crappy decisions as an excuse to take a week off because Beth is isolating and her video plans are fucked, then come back with a title like “I’m back” and hope for a little surge in her views for a few days.

all of the crappy things she’s done/said on the internet aren’t just going to bite her on the ass later, they’re going to get Mabel picked on too. Kids are cruel to one another and I can already imagine her peers finding that wet nappy video and using it to taunt her about how her mum didn’t look after her or “didn’t want her” etc. Kids will say anything, and tbh they wouldn’t be completely wrong.

I think Mia’s hoping if she takes a bit of time off people will flock to her channel to watch her ‘comeback’ when really she’s way past that. She’s irrelevant, I bet half her views are just people using her videos as background noise as just watching a load of tidying montages is boring, and so none’s really going to care if she doesn’t upload for a week or so. Plus, it’s not like she’s actually going to use her time off effectively like filming content that is actually interesting and making it enjoyable, or working on herself and her attitude. She’ll just have even more time to watch stupid tiktoks and films she’s seen before.
Honestly, how many people continuously rewatch films. We all have films or series that we love and sometimes rewatch but who can seriously watch something like Harry Potter over and over again?

Reactions: 10
Literally this! It was 100% left so Mia could film her little promo for FOB or whoever it was. Regardless of ‘she didn’t see it’ when your baby wakes up in the morning you should be changing their nappy anyway and if she did change her nappy she would’ve seen the wet patch, also the way she grabbed her by the wrists indicated that she knew Mabel was dirty. These young ‘UK mum’ fans sticking up for Mia haven’t got a bleeping clue and seem to think that neglect is when you physically hurt or starve your child, it’s much more than that. I have 0 sympathy for Mia, if you put it online that you neglect your innocent child then people will come for you.
She later said in an Instagram story that she did in fact change the nappy but not the sleepsuit 'which she probably should have' so she's made it clear she was aware it was wet.

Has she actually said she's taking a break because of SM issues? Because didn't she say she's having Christmas week off anyway in her last vlog??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She later said in an Instagram story that she did in fact change the nappy but not the sleepsuit 'which she probably should have' so she's made it clear she was aware it was wet.

Has she actually said she's taking a break because of SM issues? Because didn't she say she's having Christmas week off anyway in her last vlog??

These are her comments on yesterday’s TikTok, whether or not she will take a break I don’t know, hopefully she just stops YouTube and TikTok all together because she just digs herself into holes and it’s clearly not going the way she wanted/expected (aka fame and fortune for being a YT teen mum)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
soooo if mia is taking a break from tiktok whats happening on UK mums ,,,

Reactions: 8
I see on Mia’s tik tok it says comments have been limited, what does that mean? Can anyone advise?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.