Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The legal issues that can be caused by doing that is endless. I hope she realises that if she uses a known donor, and not an anonymous one, or does not go through a proper fertility clinic, the may donor may eventually claim parental responsibility for the child. We all know the only reason Mia "wants" a donor is to keep the father out of the child's life.

Putting that aside, it is just dangerous to do in general. Who knows who these men are, what the genetic background is, or if they have certain STI's that can be spread through bodily fluids. If she does this then she will be knowingly be putting herself and Mabel at risk of danger.
Also randomly selecting sperm could result in a baby having a genetic condition which could put their lives in danger and potentially leave them disabled (not that Mia would care because she’d exploit the duck out of it) this could happen with any pregnancy but tbh having a child inherit something and not knowing who their dad is is pretty fucked up. I know a lot of people don’t have their dads in their lives and that’s ok, a lot of those people don’t have a choice but Mia does have that choice. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mia’s mum picked the sperm up for her because Mia’s too much of a pussy to do anything herself.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is wrong with this girl? "I think it's so cute being pregnant for Christmases." Babies aren't accessories. You actually have to look after them untill they grow up, not until the age of one. She's deffinatly going to be one of those parents who ignores her older children in favour of the younger ones, to the point where they hate each other
Also randomly selecting sperm could result in a baby having a genetic condition which could put their lives in danger and potentially leave them disabled (not that Mia would care because she’d exploit the duck out of it) this could happen with any pregnancy but tbh having a child inherit something and not knowing who their dad is is pretty fucked up. I know a lot of people don’t have their dads in their lives and that’s ok, a lot of those people don’t have a choice but Mia does have that choice. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mia’s mum picked the sperm up for her because Mia’s too much of a pussy to do anything herself.
Her kids are going to be torn to shreds when everyone in their school finds out they all have different dads, and don't even know who they are.

Reactions: 16
Omg just made an account to post this because I think you guys need to see this...

She actually is a member of a Facebook sperm donor group!!
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 19.52.31.png

and not only that, she commented YESTERDAY to say this... (cd 26 means cycle day 26)
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 20.02.02.png

Make of that what you will I guess 😰🚨

Ps. I really hope I'm okay to post this - anyone with a Facebook account can see this info so it's public knowledge. And I'm not sharing details of the group here to protect everyone's privacy that's in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Omg just made an account to post this because I think you guys need to see this...

View attachment 363912

and not only that, she commented YESTERDAY to say this... (cd 26 means cycle day 26)
View attachment 363918

Ps. I really hope I'm okay to post this - anyone with a Facebook account can see this info so it's public knowledge. And I'm not sharing details of the group here to protect everyone's privacy that's in it.
i actually have no words with this girl what the duck is she doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t want to google it lol so can someone explain to me how fb sperm donors work, do you actually have to do the business? If so, how did she do that with covid and her mum being high risk and also like where???

Reactions: 5
Does that comment mean she’s trying to get pregnant.... right now....?

Reactions: 18
I know very little about sperm donation, but does anyone know if this means that she's actually had a donor and she's waiting for a positive test? That's what I assumed but as I say I know little about it. Why on earth would she contemplate having a second baby when she's still living in that room with Mabel (despite there being a perfectly good room she could have)? I know she's planning on moving out but it sounds like she's struggling to find a place regardless.

Reactions: 19
I don’t want to google it lol so can someone explain to me how fb sperm donors work, do you actually have to do the business? If so, how did she do that with covid and her mum being high risk and also like where???
I watched a bbc3 doc so correct me if I’m wrong but you don’t have to? Some do but some just deposit a sample instead I think, it’s down to preference

Reactions: 4

View attachment 363912

View attachment 363918

Oh bleeping hell... maybe look after the child you have already before having another? She’s beyond a joke

Reactions: 14

View attachment 363912

View attachment 363918

Look after the child you have Mia! Can't believe she's considering having another child!

Reactions: 9
Haha sorry I don’t understand this whole lot but what’s a positive? Like she hasn’t had her period yet or she hasn’t had a positive test?

Or literally anything else I have no idea

Reactions: 5
She’s pinned dozens of new maternity photos to an ‘instagram’ board.
Is it weird that in one of her latest videos she said twice that “she needs to take her iron tablets” and I thought oh she’s either pregnant or planning on it soon

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she for real! 😬😳

I feel like I say this all the time and I know she‘s an adult now but wtf where is her mother, I’m sorry but if I was swanning around on sperm donor groups on Facebook waiting for a random scabby man I don’t know to get me pregnant, while barely looking after the child I currently have, with an unstable income stream my mother would genuinely be trying to slap some sense into me. She’s such a naive, immature little girl trying to play grown up, it astounds me. I mean no offence to those who have used sperm donors here BTW!! but I assume you would do it officially and not just scroll through Facebook and convince Coke snorting Charlie to rub one out into a coca cola bottle to shove up your chuff. Okay I’m being a bit overdramatic there but 🥴 it’s not vetted/checked at all, it seems so sleazy and impulsive and unsafe.

Haha sorry I don’t understand this whole lot but what’s a positive? Like she hasn’t had her period yet or she hasn’t had a positive test?

Or literally anything else I have no idea
I took it to mean she hasn’t had a positive test yet, with the cycle days referring to how fertile you are but disclaimer I’ve never been pregnant so don’t know the preggo lingo lol 😌

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

View attachment 363912

View attachment 363918

Surely bleeping not🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 she needs professional help

Reactions: 10
Unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ She literally can’t even be bothered with the baby she has now??? Someone needs to give this girls head a shake!

also I have no idea about this stuff but how safe is it to do through facebook? 😳

Reactions: 18
I did just google it and wtf is all I have to say. If mias mum knows about this then SORT YOUR CHILD OUT. She must know, how else would Mia get around to places to collect her sperm, her mum drops her everywhere
I can't imagine a mother being happy for her daughter to try for a second baby considering how Mia acts, and I wondered whether her mum even knows, but as you say Mia doesn't go anywhere on her own and surely they'd question people turning up at the door with sperm lol?
Is it weird that in one of her latest videos she said twice that “she needs to take her iron tablets” and I thought oh she’s either pregnant or planning on it soon
I take an iron supplement because blood tests tend to come up as deficient for me, and I'm veggie so don't get as much in my diet, but it did strike me as a bit odd how she went out of her way to talk about it. Also she said it in the context of being able to feel that she hadn't taken it that day - iron takes a couple of weeks normally to take effect so unless it was a placebo effect she wouldn't be able to tell, from what I've experienced.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.