Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those wondering, she doesn’t have any exciting news. Just 3 things she can’t talk about. Why make a video when nothing is new or interesting.

And also referred to Mabel as “gobby”.

Reactions: 19
So the new vlog, she titles it ‘the best news ever’ spoiler alert but she doesn’t talk about what the news is... just says ‘exciting things are happening but I can’t talk about them yet’ what was the point of the vlog then??? Also, just incase a 3 minute clip of Mia saying it wasn’t enough did you know she LOVES the twilight book and can’t put it down !

Also she says she’s anxious at the moment but not sure why, we know why Mia it’s because people are exposing you and your behaviour, she’s shitting it but she’s too cocky and arrogant to admit it.

Reactions: 14
The fact that in a recent video she was like “omg I hate it when youtubers say they have secret projects that’s why I haven’t spoken about it” and now she’s milking it for all it’s worth 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anybody concerned about the opening clip I today's video? Where Mabel had the pen in her mouth? She could easily choke

Reactions: 12
Anybody concerned about the opening clip I today's video? Where Mabel had the pen in her mouth? She could easily choke
I thought that, it’s not a good thing to be encouraging your child to do.

Reactions: 8
I briefly saw there that someone shared Mabel's dad's insta name, probably shouldn't have done that, I can see that it's been deleted but still

Reactions: 3
Honestly it’s getting to the point where I’m suprised we get through a whole video without Mabel putting something in her mouth she shouldn’t and Mia just watching or being aware yet not doing anything

Reactions: 7
Waiting for 'Mia's exciting news' is like waiting to go on holiday and the weather being tit the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the new video you can see her lip filler has migrated and now she has a shelf lip, lol. Guess that’s what you get for going to a crappy injector.

If she keeps going back into the same place and injecting more and more filler it’s just going to get worse because those lips need dissolved.

View attachment 382949

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
so i was thinking about the fact that mia getting pregnant didn’t seem like that much of an accident. as we know she has a weird obsession with pregnancy and everything else just seems too perfect. she gave birth right when the school year started so she would only miss a year and it did give her youtube a huge boost.

Reactions: 15
Not exactly relevant but does anybody find the Mia Jeal Callout girls voice really soothing? Like I know she's clapping out Mia Jeal but it's so ✨ poetic ✨ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In the new video you can see her lip filler has migrated and now she has a shelf lip, lol. Guess that’s what you get for going to a crappy injector.

If she keeps going back into the same place and injecting more and more filler it’s just going to get worse because those lips need dissolved.

View attachment 382949
Her top lip resembles a sausage there’s no definition or anything the person who did her fillers really did her dirty 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t even watch her videos anymore they were so boring. Her exciting news is probably tidying her room, leaving the house for the first time in months and another bRaNd dEaL fOr a nIcE wAgE where the contents will be her sitting in the bath posing with them shampoo bottles

Reactions: 14
Her top lip resembles a sausage there’s no definition or anything the person who did her fillers really did her dirty 🥴
If she did anything more than a little bit of research she would’ve been aware of this and asked her injector to see their response but she clearly just hopped onto the first person she saw - same with her tattoos

I don’t understand why she’s so careless about her body modifications.

Reactions: 6
I honestly cant wait for her to move out for mabels sake! So she went to view a house, richard obviously took her and then they get back and her and mabel are straight back in her room as richards working from home downstairs. Pretty sure they have quite a spacious house so dont see why they cant be down there in a different room with the door shut! Poor mabel lives in that room

Reactions: 10
I will need some help with this video, as in solid evidence. I can't rely on rumors it has to be fully backed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.