Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks ill in her new video
Like so pale , rashes constantly around her eyes and teeth getting more yellow 😩
Idk if it’s mental, feel like she could be mentally unwell

Reactions: 11
Says who? My kid's a year old and has bath water a little above her belly button. If she was free in the bath I'd agree up to the shoulders probably isn't ideal but?
Kid's can drown in as little as 5cm of water and we know Mia has a tendency to leave Mabel alone.

Okay so after watching Mias NYE vlog- I now know that the reason the bath water was so high is because SHE was in the bath too and you know (mias needs come before anyones, even if it risks her daughters safety). Like I get Mia was in the bath too but we all know Mia was probably distracted with washing her hair/shaving etc
And if she is shaving and stuff in the same water as Mabel, it's unhygienic for her. As we saw before Mabel put a sponge in her mouth while Mia was in the bath too washing off fake tan!

Reactions: 16
It really bothers me how in that clip Mia was pulling faces and trying to be sexy. Like if your in the bath by yourself, ok, although you would think due to her being a 'family vlogger' and her channel mainly being based around her one year old you wouldn't do it.

But the fact she did it with Mabel in the bath with her :sick:. She is going to be attracting all kind of creepy, messed up people to her videos and with Mabel in the bath while she is recoding hersef drawing attemtion to them. Mabel pretty much naked..... i just think it is sick.

Reactions: 23
Her obsession with other people’s families/pregnancy’s is just weird and there’s no need to repost someone’s announcement on your story - we know you have a weird pregnancy/newborn fetish Mia.

Reactions: 19
is it me or is this thing of her voice going up in pitch at the end of her sentences new?
I get people do it every now and again, especially if asking a question, but it's like every sentence is a question.. even if she's making a statement 😂

Reactions: 10
Kid's can drown in as little as 5cm of water and we know Mia has a tendency to leave Mabel alone.

And if she is shaving and stuff in the same water as Mabel, it's unhygienic for her. As we saw before Mabel put a sponge in her mouth while Mia was in the bath too washing off fake tan!
Think my kid would freeze in hip height water. 😂 If she's leaving her alone that's an issue whether she's in 1cm or 1 foot of water. I imagine most people use water deeper than hip height once baby is sitting stable and I've never seen it indicated otherwise. Considering the Babycentre's "advice" on breastfeeding and sleeping arrangements and other issues, I tend to not trust their site. 🙃

I didn't mean my "says who" to be crappy by the way, I read my quoted post back and didn't really see how it would come across when I typed it. 😂🙈

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I hear it in every video and it absolutely grinds on me. Why is Mia always saying "we decided" "we found out" "we just thought that" "we think" "we will/won't be" like you always talk about how you're a single mum but clearly have all the support you need when it comes to making decisions and planning etc which for me is one of the hardest parts of being a single parent and my kid's dad is still around! But I never have anybody to make decisions with me or help me make choices. 🤷 She has so much support around her and she's so privileged but she's SO desparate to be hard done by. 😩

Reactions: 12
@natalie123 for the thread title I believe this is the most liked title. Also missed a letter on the title

RECAP-
Mia is now part of UKmums on tiktok
Is still using the validation of her 10 year old followers to boost her ego
Still not taking care of her daughter
I really believe she dosnt take care of that child she supposedly hurt her leg I haven’t heard one outcome from her since then about what’s happing there not just going to leave your child with a broken leg and tell to just go home

Reactions: 7
She gets a “night off” every bleeping night after Mabel’s in her bed. She doesn’t have a proper job, doesn’t have to leave the house to go to college and barely even leaves the house (even before lockdowns). She does not have the definition of a “hard life”!
I know she’s always got time to go get tattoos done and sending her Child to nursery when she had clearly hurt her leg ( that she made the biggest deal out of ) then prosseed to Shut down anyone who asked about it

Reactions: 11
Those free standing candles on her desk are not going to end well
My anxiety when the candles were just stood on the desk , also she lit one of those sticks! They release so much block soot into the air, as do scented candles. Not good for little chests if Mabel was in there asleep 🙄

Reactions: 15
What do you think of the other mums on the UK Mums TikTok
Erin seems really nice

Reactions: 2
My anxiety when the candles were just stood on the desk , also she lit one of those sticks! They release so much block soot into the air, as do scented candles. Not good for little chests if Mabel was in there asleep 🙄
Thought I was the only one who thought this!
All the smoke coming off it while Mabel was in there probably
😩

Reactions: 5
Says who? My kid's a year old and has bath water a little above her belly button. If she was free in the bath I'd agree up to the shoulders probably isn't ideal but?
She’s in a bath seat and that seat has max fill line for a reason 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All primary schools, secondary schools and colleges to move to online learning tomorrow. Nurseries are staying open. Sorry, Mabel. Looks like you're still going to be shipped off to nursery in the worst days of the pandemic to date - Mummy needs to paint her nails.

Reactions: 40
Mia will be glad she’ll have so much time to herself whilst Mabel is stuck in nursery during a pandemic

Reactions: 20
All primary schools, secondary schools and colleges to move to online learning tomorrow. Nurseries are staying open. Sorry, Mabel. Looks like you're still going to be shipped off to nursery in the worst days of the pandemic to date - Mummy needs to paint her nails.
Don’t understand why she would be sending her there when she is literally at home all day and can look after her at home, why would she want to risk Mabel getting it and then possibly giving it to her mum? Because correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t mias mum high risk? But you know Mia is so hard working and has a lot on her plate with making tiktoks, watching tiktoks, obsessing over fictional characters, watching tv and blocking people so I guess she deserves a break from Mabel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.