Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope that you all have a good time, even in these circumstances. Stay safe! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has Mia even researched cloth nappying?
That nappy leaked because it was clearly overstuffed. You're supposed to use a wrap over a Terry or, if you're using a pocket, not stuff the pocket, and definitely not with microfibre. And microfibre does absorb quickly and it does absorb a lot - but it doesn't hold, which is not what you need when you're majorly overstuffing your nappies. 🙄
The nappy also needed to be tucked into Mabels knicker line more to get a good fit, and I agree she should have used a wrap or an empty pocket.
I think Mia should invest in some proper night nappies to see how she gets on with them

Reactions: 3
So after college next year she plans on just doing YouTube. She’s not getting a dog because she doesn’t want a puppy, a newborn and Mabel... hmm where’s the newborn coming from? I can’t wait for reality to hit her in the face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marry Christmas Everyone!!

May everyone on this board, and little Mabel, have a great new year and 2021❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So after college next year she plans on just doing YouTube. She’s not getting a dog because she doesn’t want a puppy, a newborn and Mabel... hmm where’s the newborn coming from? I can’t wait for reality to hit her in the face 🤣
She's planning to use a sperm donor 🤣 I don't know much about this but isn't she too young to be getting a sperm donor?
I've always felt like she thinks really weirdly. Just my opinion but even being pregnant at 16 she kept saying any future children would be with a sperm donor, like I just don't get it she's so young and has plenty of time to meet someone and have children with them? I know she's had a bad situation with her dad etc, she genuinely thinks if you get into a relationship etc and have a child that the father will take the children away, I seriously think she's got some issues that need sorting out. She gets so worried about that but does she not realise she has done the exact same thing to mabels dad, she's literally just took his daughter away, never let him seen his child and hasn't even put him on the birth certificate. Poor mabel is going to have so many questions and I bet mia will just bad mouth her dad when the time comes. I know we don't know her situation and he could be capable of anything but imo it's not right to take a child away from the other parent. She seriously has some issues. As soon as she moves out and realises how hard it is to pay bills, rent, be a single mum and do college she is going to get a huge wake up call and realise how hard it actually is, I think at that point she will seriously start rethinking her decision to have more kids so soon. Just don't understand she's so young so why the need to jump into all these big life changing decisions so quickly. She's selfish imo.

Reactions: 13
The nappy also needed to be tucked into Mabels knicker line more to get a good fit, and I agree she should have used a wrap or an empty pocket.
I think Mia should invest in some proper night nappies to see how she gets on with them
Wraps don't need tucking into the knicker line when it's over a terry 😊 But it would've been ideal if the wrap had actually, you know, covered the bloody terry. 😂 It's annoying that she's kind of "reviewing" a system when she's not even yet learnt to use them properly or asked somewhere for troubleshooting. There's lots of cloth nappy groups and pages on Facebook, isntagram, etc which could help her massively but I think she's just too stubborn to ask for help and wants to be the "ambassador" type figure of everything she does. It's scary that no doubt people go to her for CN advice and probably give up because her advice is crap and would cause a new user issues e.g. stinks, stains, leaks, compression marks.

Reactions: 4
I've just watched her new tattoo video and I really don't understand what her obsession with tattoos is at the moment. I think she really needs to slow down and think them through properly instead of rushing into every single one. I'm not a lover of tattoos myself, I don't have any so I guess I don't understand the feeling of wanting one but surely she should put some thought into each one instead of rusing into it? She's only 18 and I have a feeling she's going to regret quite a few of them when she's older because she's rushing into getting them. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I've just watched her new tattoo video and I really don't understand what her obsession with tattoos is at the moment. I think she really needs to slow down and think them through properly instead of rushing into every single one. I'm not a lover of tattoos myself, I don't have any so I guess I don't understand the feeling of wanting one but surely she should put some thought into each one instead of rusing into it? She's only 18 and I have a feeling she's going to regret quite a few of them when she's older because she's rushing into getting them. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
100% agree, I’ve raised her obsession with tattoos before on this thread and quite a few people seem to agree. She is rushing into it. Similar to Mia, I got one 2 weeks after my 18th and I don’t really like it now aha. I don’t regret getting it but now I wouldn’t go for the same design. In my opinion, she’s very spontaneous and as soon as she sees a design she likes she HAS to have it.

Reactions: 5
I laughed at how she said it wasn't very fair to get a puppy when she moves out but seems to think it's fair to have a newborn

Reactions: 30
I may be wrong about this but... does anyone else remember when mia was pregnant and she kept saying about how Mabel was going to be such a small baby etc? Do you think that’s why she is saying Mabel is “so small” when in reality she’s probably average?

I really don’t understand why she wants Mabel to be so petite and had this fascination about it. Poor Mabel she’s going to look back on these videos when she’s older...
I remember this. I still think it’s because she naturally thinks smaller is cuter and cuter is more views x

I laughed at how she said it wasn't very fair to get a puppy when she moves out but seems to think it's fair to have a newborn
Dunno how she would find the time for a newborn when she’s ‘soooo busy’ by just cleaning her tiny bedroom, having a bath and getting a tattoo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole making out that Mabel is really small sits so uncomfortably alongside the amount of photographs that Mia has posted on Instagram in the name of body positivity. If Mia was truly invested in those values surely she wouldn't go to such lengths to discuss her daughter's body on the internet, especially that clip where she compared Mabel to her friend's baby? I'm not a parent but I don't understand why you would focus so much on body size and shape.

Reactions: 17
The whole making out that Mabel is really small sits so uncomfortably alongside the amount of photographs that Mia has posted on Instagram in the name of body positivity. If Mia was truly invested in those values surely she wouldn't go to such lengths to discuss her daughter's body on the internet, especially that clip where she compared Mabel to her friend's baby? I'm not a parent but I don't understand why you would focus so much on body size and shape.
THIS 👏🏼 when she said ‘mabel has such a small belly’ when justifying her small portion sizes in a past video my jaw DROPPED

• Wow
Reactions: 26
THIS 👏🏼 when she said ‘mabel has such a small belly’ when justifying her small portion sizes in a past video my jaw DROPPED
Is she really under feeding Mabel to keep her a smaller size? Why does she boast so much about Mabel being “petite” when she’s not she’s an average size baby for her age, it’s general knowledge it’s usually better for a baby to be “chubby” in their younger years especially.

Reactions: 10
Is she really under feeding Mabel to keep her a smaller size? Why does she boast so much about Mabel being “petite” when she’s not she’s an average size baby for her age, it’s general knowledge it’s usually better for a baby to be “chubby” in their younger years especially.
Here is the video I was referring too! If you hold down the video, click ‘download link’ you will hear what Mia says about Mabels ‘small little belly’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
🤔 mums vulnerable but gose out gets a tattoo for the views ...... youtubers are really take this covid stuff seriously

Reactions: 21

I don't even think mabel looks small. She looks about average. All babies are different and It does confuse me as to why she keeps on pointing out how small she is like we "don't actually realise how small she is" 😂

Reactions: 18
Wraps don't need tucking into the knicker line when it's over a terry 😊 But it would've been ideal if the wrap had actually, you know, covered the bloody terry. 😂 It's annoying that she's kind of "reviewing" a system when she's not even yet learnt to use them properly or asked somewhere for troubleshooting. There's lots of cloth nappy groups and pages on Facebook, isntagram, etc which could help her massively but I think she's just too stubborn to ask for help and wants to be the "ambassador" type figure of everything she does. It's scary that no doubt people go to her for CN advice and probably give up because her advice is crap and would cause a new user issues e.g. stinks, stains, leaks, compression marks.
Thank you for correcting me! I use pocket nappies with my little girl and have never actually used Terry’s so assumed you’d need to tuck them into the knicker line!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.