Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia when you read this just remeber when the police get "called" by you they will watch the videos and see multiple videos of you neglecting your duaghter so please do that so social services can intervene
I was just about to say this...

Reactions: 8
the minions are back at it again View attachment 387236
If she's so emotionally unstable that she can't handle a bit of criticism, she really shouldn't have a youtube channel, which is basically an open invitation for people to comment on her behaviour. Also how is the video putting Mabel at risk? If Mia really cared so much about her daughter being at risk, she would fix her mistakes and at least try to improve as a parent.

Reactions: 21
If she's so emotionally unstable that she can't handle a bit of criticism, she really shouldn't have a youtube channel, which is basically an open invitation for people to comment on her behaviour. Also how is the video putting Mabel at risk? If Mia really cared so much about her daughter being at risk, she would fix her mistakes and at least try to improve as a parent.
this!!! also does she not realise that bigger youtubers get stuff like this said about them and people try to “cancel” them all the time. it’s basically part of being a youtuber at this point. she’s going to get knowwhere with youtube if she can’t take constructive criticism😂

Reactions: 15
And once again she’s “not watched the video” yet she thinks she’s going to be able to file a police report despite apparently having no idea what’s been said about her.

Who’s she going to call? Lincolnshire police? Or the entire country of Australia? Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also ever since that girl started making the videos I noticed that the account on insta has gained more followers, people are starting to see mias vile behaviour.

Reactions: 21
I was just following the comment thread on YouTube with Caitlyns response to the latest video addressing Mia, she seemed to be quite respectful whether I agree with her or not and then instead of keeping the responses respectful encourages a child who’s telling Sushannah to get a therapist. Wtf? That just doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 9
And once again she’s “not watched the video” yet she thinks she’s going to be able to file a police report despite apparently having no idea what’s been said about her.

Who’s she going to call? Lincolnshire police? Or the entire country of Australia? Hahahaha
Omg is this a comment she's left on the video? What does she think authors, for example, do when they get a bad review? If you put yourself out there on the Internet you've got to accept that people will form opinions on you.

She'll call the police and say what? "A girl in Australia made a video using my own clips that I made public against me and explained why what I did was wrong"? Mia, I've said it once and I'll say it again, criticism comes with the job of being an influencer!

If it were a video about Shane Dawson or literally any other youtuber she wouldn't have a problem with it even though like Shane, she considerers YouTube her job. I'm getting so sick of this. If she can't handle being talked about she needs to stop putting herself in the spotlight or at least be more careful about what she's putting out.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Defo not sticking up for Mia but isn’t this a bit harsh to say (to anyone)? I read this and instantly thought no girl😳😅
This is unnecessarily harsh. I do not agree with Mia's decisions or her parenting but nobody should say that about anyone. I lost my periods due to being underweight and now they are back they are irregular. I worry often that I am going to suffer from infertility in the future. Infertility should never be wished upon anybody ever.
I cannot support someone who is wishing that on Mia.

• Heart
I was just following the comment thread on YouTube with Caitlyns response to the latest video addressing Mia, she seemed to be quite respectful whether I agree with her or not and then instead of keeping the responses respectful encourages a child who’s telling Sushannah to get a therapist. Wtf? That just doesn’t sit right with me
Honestly the best therapy for losing the ability to think logically is watching Mia's video's. Every 1 in 3 12 year old's has been found to support blatant child neglect after going through the therapy. It's really quite effective if you want to become a desensitised minion. I might be being a bit weird here, but I'm sure having opinions backed with evidence isn't really the kind of category they have on therapy forms.

Reactions: 4
The police wouldn’t even come to our house after 2 of our cars were stolen so why she thinks they’d care about some YouTube video I don’t know, no one has threatened her with violence and all that’s happened is someone is calling her out for her behaviour🥴 if she didn’t act this way then people wouldn’t feel the need to call her out for it. If she did get the police involved I hope they do her for wasting police time...

Reactions: 17
Caitlyn is very confused about UK family law.
She is correct you do not need to be named on a birth certificate to be granted parental responsibility, but getting that without the name on the birth certificate is a lengthy process. Without that you do not have parental rights over a child.

Why would police supervise parental visitation? They wouldn't. That has NEVER happened. Why is she suggesting that they should in her comment?
If supervision is needed for contact then CAFCASS will make an assessment as to the level of supervision required and then present this to the family court. If the judge agrees he/she will make it a condition for the child arrangement order; and an organisation such as Banardo's will provide the supervision.

Also, we do not have COURT HOUSES in the UK. We have courts. We are not American, we refer to the courts by their names. This would be the family division of the civil courts; commonly known as the family courts. Urgh, I know it is pedantic but it really gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 14
no way what did he comment 😮
i can’t find it! i don’t know if i just can’t see it or it’s been deleted literally right this moment, but it was there 5 minutes ago 😬😬😬 but he mentions that he knows them both really well. i’m trying to go through all the comments and it’s just disappeared!!

edit- someone says “kinda weird she doesn’t want her kids to have dads” and them someone else replies saying it’s selfish, then mabels dad replied but the comment is now gone! literally within the very moment i posted that he’s commented... um is he reading this 😂 if you are feel free to express your feelings !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i can’t find it! i don’t know if i just can’t see it or it’s been deleted literally right this moment, but it was there 5 minutes ago 😬😬😬 but he mentions that he knows them both really well. i’m trying to go through all the comments and it’s just disappeared!!
I wish he’d to an interview with the YouTube girl and give his side of the story then Mias minions could say anything 😂👏🏻 I hope you find it.

Reactions: 15
I love how this person is warning Mia about using wooden chopping boards for raw meat, when I've litterally never seen scissor-happy Mia use a chopping board for anything. Also I highly doubt she'll be doing any actual cooking with her 27 different bowls.
Never mind the fact she's talking dogshit and wooden boards are much safer than glass and plastic to use for raw meat or otherwise. Are all her followers 12? Didn't we learn this in high school science??

Reactions: 6
I wish he’d to an interview with the YouTube girl and give his side of the story then Mias minions could say anything 😂👏🏻 I hope you find it.
i just edited my comment, he’s definitely deleted it cause i can see where the comment was and now it’s gone. it was within moments of me posting that he commented... he must be reading this surely. and yes i would love to be able to hear what he has to say, so he can stop mia from painting him as a monster and an evil person when i’m sure he has some things to say too

Reactions: 8

edit- someone says “kinda weird she doesn’t want her kids to have dads” and them someone else replies saying it’s selfish, then mabels dad replied but the comment is now gone! literally within the very moment i posted that he’s commented... um is he reading this 😂 if you are feel free to express your feelings !
I've seen that comment !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.