Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My heart nearly dropped out of my arse when she left Mabel sat on the side while she walked to the other end of the kitchen to get the sugar

Reactions: 32

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Mia when you read this just remeber when the police get "called" by you they will watch the videos and see multiple videos of you neglecting your duaghter so please do that so social services can intervene

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Why is she looking for donors and speaking to a clinic at the age of 18?? I’m sorry sperm clinics must have a duty of care to not let 18 year olds use their services. She doesn’t need a sperm clinic, she was perfectly fine getting pregnant with Mabel so her “phobia” of men can’t be that bad. It really angers me she’s wanting another baby. She can barely look after Mabel correctly let alone another new born. She hasn’t even got her own house yet, surely that’s her priority not another child!

• Heart
She'll call the police and say what? "A girl in Australia made a video using my own clips that I made public against me and explained why what I did was wrong"? Mia, I've said it once and I'll say it again, criticism comes with the job of being an influencer!

If it were a video about Shane Dawson or literally any other youtuber she wouldn't have a problem with it even though like Shane, she considerers YouTube her job. I'm getting so sick of this. If she can't handle being talked about she needs to stop putting herself in the spotlight or at least be more careful about what she's putting out.

• Haha

Maciejadex

Poor Mabel just wants a Peppa pig toy for Christmas and Mia’s got her a hogwarts makeup bag and lush bath bombs 🥴 what actually goes through this girls head ffs MABEL IS A TODDLER BUY HER TOYS AND THINGS SHE’LL LIKE!
Hogwarts makeup bag??? Mabels 1 not 14 😂🥴

• Haha

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Isn’t it possible that she will use the dodgy Facebook sperm donor to get pregnant but just claim to have gone down proper sperm donor at clinic route? Her followers wouldn’t know to the difference if she just announces she’s pregnant. Whether the Positive test she refers to is for ovulation or pregnancy she’s clearly planning to get pregnant very soon otherwise she wouldn’t be monitoring it. She seems completely gormless and immature. No education, no steady income and doesn’t even live independently supporting her current child. Guess you can’t fight stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️

13570QP

So after college next year she plans on just doing YouTube. She’s not getting a dog because she doesn’t want a puppy, a newborn and Mabel... hmm where’s the newborn coming from? I can’t wait for reality to hit her in the face 🤣
I laughed at how she said it wasn't very fair to get a puppy when she moves out but seems to think it's fair to have a newborn

Reactions: 30

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
E42CCE36-2FEE-4C25-99F9-B59517F6F168.jpeg

Immediately made me think of Mia lmao.
*I don’t think her home was particularly healthy since Victoria seems to have 0 interest in Mias well-being but it was far from he trauma she’s desperate to have 🙄

lathums123

my heart actually stopped when mabel put her arm IN THE KITCHEN AID and mia didnt really stop her?! mabel was NOT safe in this video, how can a mother let her child stick their hand in an electric whisk and encourage her to 'play' with that flap on the lid, not even mentioning how easily mabel could have fallen off that counter top as mia was barley supervising

• Sad
  • Wow

wastelandbaby

Did Mia just say that she didn't ask for anything before showing her presents? She did a whole video based on what gifts she asked for...

• Haha
  • Wow

Fishnips

VIP Member
Let's be real. Mia will be claiming every benefit she's eligible for and still telling her followers it's all her own money.

Disclaimer: there's literally nothing wrong with claiming benefits and it shouldn't be looked down on by trampy little Tories who can't even keep a bedroom tidy thanks for coming to my TED talk

You know when you're doing like your last 2 shifts at work before you go on holiday and you stopped giving a fuck about a week ago because you just want to be in your bikini sipping iced tea and you know that whatever chaos is caused now won't be your problem because you're going to be on a beach in Turkey when it all kicks off

That's exactly the same apathy Mia displays in every single one of her videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ailia

Chatty Member
Hey Mia idea for your next tattoo you should get #TeenMum tattooed on your forehead so everyone knows that you’re a teen mum 🥰🥰 just teen mum things x

• Haha

gossipgirl123321

why did mia,mabel, beth and victoria all go shopping for ‘mias new house’ ? - buying accessories for a house that you do not even own or even know about yet isn’t essential travel. i thought victoria was EXTREMELY high risk? does mia remember that we are in a national lockdown? they should be trying to reduce the risk!

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Why does Mia act like a kid in candy shop when girls she doesn’t even know announce their pregnancies. It’s really creepy.

Reactions: 29

hanhan

i don’t know how to word this but she was explaining why she didn’t buy the dark work bench toy with cars on it because ‘that tends to be stereotyped with boys’ & she wanted a pretty gender neutral one.. you’re reinforcing those stereotypes by refusing to give mabel a dark car-themed bench and opting for a less ‘boyish one’. it shouldn’t matter, ESPECIALLY when mia has made such a big deal about gender neutrality and raising mabel in a way that isn’t stereotypically girly

Reactions: 29