Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s given us so much content for thread title ideas this month

Mia Jeal #13 - She can’t stop lying, her channel is dying, so much junk she keeps buying!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck, kids, you're not allowed a dad

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Mia jeal #13 £24 pie constellation dish? oh look Mabel it’s for your nuggets and chips !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her not wanting her child(ren) to not have dads is so telling of what her personality actually is. She’s clearly super controlling and possessive (as also stated by Mabel’s dad, there’s a screenshot a few pages back of it)

She controls her (victim) narrative of having a hard life.

She hates the fact that people are exposing her as this ruins her “i’m a good teen mum/not like other teen mums” appearance.

Also saying Mabel’s DAD is the “baby daddy” is so disrespectful and tacky, it’s Mabel’s Father whether you like it or not Mia, and you cannot change that!

She doesn’t want her kids to have a dad because god forbid someone else other than her has a say on how to raise a child!
She’s probably worried that if he’s in mabels life that he buy Mabel Disney princess or character stuff and god forbid that kind of stuff ever passed Mias front door

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Mia Jeal #13 - Furnishing an imaginary house , Baby number two coming soon .. what’s next for poor Mabel now she’s outgrew the jumperoo

Reactions: 10
my LO is almost 17 months and can fit in 6-9 month still although his clothes are mostly 12-18 because he’s more of an average height. he is 2-5 percentile for weight and looks really skinny, you can see his ribs (he has been tested for malnutrition because he doesn’t like food but he’s fine.) but mabel does look bigger than him. zara fits smaller i find but asda is huuuge, he was 18 lb at 15 mo so the size chart says he would still be in 3-6 months🤔
Never shopped at zara but I find asda on the smaller size not as tiny as tesco but my 9mo fits 12-18 in asda but h and m the sleeves need rolling up twice, not for aesthetic but for practical reasons (12-18 tesco would have fit her when she was approximately 4 weeks gestation they're soooo small)

Reactions: 4
Awww look at all this homeware junk that’s never going to leave her mums spare room 👍

Reactions: 11
Did she spend £6.99 on one knife, fork and spoon, and buy six sets? She spent over £40 on cutlery? God when I moved out for uni I spent £3 on a bog standard set and still use them to take my lunch to work. She really had no concept of the value of money.
They’ll tarnish in no time as well I got some and after a few washes they were terrible

Reactions: 5
there’s no way mia will be able to sustain herself and mabel if she moves out. her youtube channel is dying more everyday and she’s not doing anything to help it

Reactions: 9
‘this is gold cutlery. i was looking for gold cutlery for a while because i really love gold cutlery’ i wish she’d stop being so repetitive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All the clothes she buys are always oversized should she could be in a smaller size and it still fit because she’s bought everything baggy. I can’t believe she paid £100 odd pound to go in the playroom so she has somewhere to sit, I normally sit on the floor when I’ve visited my friends pre covid as you can interact with them but she didn’t want to spend much on a hoover.

Reactions: 9
Guys I just thought I’d have a look at Mias social blade, and I noticed this, it kind of looks like she’s buying subscribers...
In the last month she’s gained exactly 600 subscribers, on average gains 140 a week and 20 a day... why are there not any random numbers like 33 or 189? Idk it just looks so sus 😬

• Haha
Guys I just thought I’d have a look at Mias social blade, and I noticed this, it kind of looks like she’s buying subscribers...
In the last month she’s gained exactly 600 subscribers, on average gains 140 a week and 20 a day... why are there not any random numbers like 33 or 189? Idk it just looks so sus 😬
Social blade rounds it up to the nearest hundred. So it only shows +100 when it reaches that. She could have been stuck on gaining 99 subs for a few days and it wouldn't show until it reached 100 if that makes sense. If Mia knew how to buy subs she would have months ago, it's embarrassing how she's only gained about 2000 in the past 3 months! Compared to July of 2019 when she gained 24k in one month! She needs to accept that youtube isn't for her and won't be able to support herself and Mabel and all her imaginary future children 🥴

Also I've been away for ages missed all you guys, glad you're picking up on Mia's tit while I've been gone lmao.

I also do not have a child. But if Mabel cannot fit in to 12-18 sized clothes, then it is a massive cause for concern. Mia is either lying or is proud of her daughter being in the smallest or even below the smallest percentile for her age. With Covid I feel Mia has gotten away with neglecting Mabel, because if a midwife did regular checks on Mabel and saw she was drastically small for her age, they would be concerned.

Two of my nephews were both in the larger percentiles for their age, they were in 12-18 by the time they were 12 months old. They are perfectly healthy children.

Mia's constant body image projections on to Mabel concerns me because I have an eating disorder and I do suffer from body dysmorphia. Mia has obviously always been a midsize girl, and that is absolutely fine. She is beautiful. But I cannot help but get the feeling Mia wants to be skinnier and because of that she projects that on to Mabel. Which is EXTREMELY unhealthy. When I was in inpatient last year, I had a lot of girls tell me that their mothers encouraged their disordered eating so that they would be petite and slender. I can't help but feel Mia doesn't understand the damage that projecting her weight insecurities on to Mabel may have in the future. Mabel i a baby, she doesn't need to be petite, she doesn't need to be slender. she needs to be healthy so that she can grow properly. Mia is totally obsessed with Mabel being skinny and it is NOT okay. The idea that skinny = beautiful reinforces body dysmorphia and ED behaviour. Ultimately, to me this is a huge indication that Mia is immature for her age and too immature to have a child.
Not defending mia as i agree with everything on this thread🤣 but my son is 17m and only just starting to wear 12-18m but they're big on him. He's on 9th centile and has been since birth so is growing perfectly! Babies sizes dont matter so long as they are growing at a steady pace and not losing weight xx

Reactions: 4
If Mabel is only just going in to 9-12 so tell me why she has bought her winter wear in 12-18? When logically she will be in that size in the height of summer.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion- she's called the police, cant get a lease, guilty of neglect but the pie dish is perfect

Reactions: 20
Its very common for children to fit in different sizes from different places my youngest is 2 in march and can still fit in 12-18 month and 9-12 in some tops from some places but shes average size for her age, it just think mia is OBSESSED with Mabel being tiny when in fact shes just like any other average sized baby

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.