Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
Not Mia accusing Beth of changing her personality around other people when her personality is whatever’s trendy on Tik Tok that week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
"I feel like me and Mabel in our lives, like we need to get our own place, we need to potentially expand on the family" - they need to expand on their family? No, Mia wants to rush into having a baby with a Facebook sperm donor because she's impatient and is chasing this perfect pregnancy and birth that she's created in her imagination.
Mia thinks Mabel wants to expand the family, meanwhile poor Mabels over here just asking for a clean babygro, some fresh air and a decent meal 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Mabel doesn’t do well around new people, especially men” ??
1. Mabel doesn’t do well around new people because she’s never let out of Mia’s room.
2. Mabel doesn’t care what gender someone is, she’s a baby! She probably doesn’t even know the difference. I understand Mia has a prejudice against men but why is she trying to push it into her child.

Kaneki

maybe I’m just old fashioned but if you need to drink or smoke to be a good parent to your child you need a lot of counselling. Im very disappointed in Kiera and her partner. If he wants to smoke then fine, but not around that little boy, shouldn’t be rolling it near him at all.

• Heart

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mias mum loading all of Mias shopping onto the till and scanning it through has done me in 🤣 this 18 year old mother who wants to move out lets her mum load her shopping while she films and dances with her equally useless sister 🙄 when she moves out (which won’t happen) will she still take her mummy shopping with her? Girl just live at home as you’re not suited to independent life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33

Cjw0904

Mia jeal #13 Imaginary home owner. Wants a facebook sperm doner. Child number 2? Mabel move over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
she not realise how bullied and embarrassed her kids are gonna be if they all have different dads who theyve never met? err...

can you imagine what mia will give her reason as to wanting sperm from the clinic.
“well i’m 18 so i’m pretty old now so i need to hurry up and have another baby soon. age 18 is also a fine age to balance 2 kids as a single parent and i already have a baby so it’s fine for you to help an 18 year old get pregnant. also i hate men because 2 of them treated me badly so because of that i don’t want men or any father figure around my kids, so i need a donor.”

UGH. throw in a few hellas too.
“YouTube and tiktok pay me a hella nice wage 👌 and I’m extremely mature for my age because my 12 year old fans are always telling me. Mabel-Ocean needs a little sibling soon so I can put ‘SiNGlE TeEn MuM Of TwO’ in my video titles and get a boost in views so I can actually move out before the 2nd child is born. I also want there to be a small age gap so I can dress them in the same hella cute sage green and brown outfits because I’m so cool, woke and accepting that I won’t make my children wear gender specific clothes, even though I’ve openly supported a transphobe and don’t really care about the issues said person has offended, just that my followers have pointed it out to me so I decided to mention it. I’m also hella supportive of other movements like BLM, despite openly supporting a youtuber after they were being held accountable for their racist behaviour, but I was only 17 then and too young to know everything - despite the information about it literally being everywhere and lets just ignore the fact I wanted a half black baby because I thought it’d be hella cute. I’m also a hella attentive mother. Mabel and I are always together in my room, she’s usually playing on my floor that is constantly dirty, whilst I’m working hella hard doing the bare minimum for college and youtube whilst rewatching twilight and Harry Potter for the millionth time and watching tiktoks all day. Plus, Mabel loves it when I leave her to sit in her piss soaked clothes whilst I film brand deals and we bath together. She just loves sitting in the same water I’ve scrubbed my fake tan off into, shaved and washed my hair in. Did you know fake tan and hair products are hella good for babies? Mabel never looks dirty or ill because I’m always taking hella good care of her. She also never cries - despite her crying on camera a lot - so I must be a hella good mum. I’m so good I healed her fractured thigh with witchcraft and manifesting. As you can see I’m a hella good parent and totally deserving of a sperm donor and if you don’t let me then I’ll cry about you to my fans about how discriminative you are against teen mum.”

That’s probably the message Mia sent to donor clinics, just with a few more spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Might’ve gotten a little carried away here ngl, but it was Mia might actually believe some of these points would convince a clinic to let her get pregnant.

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Mabel was an over average birthweight, a very healthy birth weight! I’m sick to death of Mia obsessing over how small she is, she’s not a petite baby, she’s a beautiful little one year old! Stop defining your child be how skinny and small she is when she is a normal size and fits in clothes for her age!!! IT 👏 IS 👏 DAMAGING 👏

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
And once again she’s “not watched the video” yet she thinks she’s going to be able to file a police report despite apparently having no idea what’s been said about her.

Who’s she going to call? Lincolnshire police? Or the entire country of Australia? Hahahaha

• Haha

NotAh8er

"I prefer wooden toys so I got all wooden toys because I prefer them because they last so much longer and that's why I prefer wooden toys because they last longer"
*shows plastic toy*

At this point I'm waiting for her to just come forward and admit her entire channel is a joke/parody. She cant be real.

• Haha
I’ve been silently lurking on here since the first thread but never commented before 👀 my partner is completely infertile so there is 0% chance we would ever conceive naturally as he does not produce sperm, therefore a sperm donor and fertility treatment is the only option for us if I want to carry our children. I don’t think Mia realises the pain and the heartache that comes with actually having no choice but to rely on a sperm donor due to complete infertility, as opposed to just choosing to use one because she has some bizarre complex against men.

The financial burden that comes with infertility is something that I worry about day in and day out. Every time I see a pregnancy announcement I get an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach because I fear that we will never be in that position ourselves. I fear for our future children and how we will tell them that their dad isn’t their biological farther. I see the pain in my partners eyes when he talks about never being able to father his own children. I worry about the burden of fertility treatment on myself, with medications and injections and procedures etc. The bottom line is that using a sperm donor is not an easy option, it’s heartbreaking and so stressful.

I fail to understand how Mia is so desperate to use a sperm donor when she may actually meet someone in the future who she is able conceive naturally with. I also dread to think how she would raise her future children and how she would go about telling them they were conceived from a donor.

Apologies for the long rant, just couldn’t keep it in any longer😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ailia

Chatty Member
Poor Mabel just wants a Peppa pig toy for Christmas and Mia’s got her a hogwarts makeup bag and lush bath bombs 🥴 what actually goes through this girls head ffs MABEL IS A TODDLER BUY HER TOYS AND THINGS SHE’LL LIKE!

Maciejadex

She’s only done this though because of the videos exposing her, she hasn’t done it because she’s genuinely sorry, she’s done it to stop people calling her out.

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
I remember hearing in another video “even if he wanted to be part of her life I wouldn’t want him to” ect...
The fact that he asked Mia to do a DNA test once Mabel was born and she refused him has never sat right with me. She never planned to let Mabel have a dad.