Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I just seen her comment on that group. They’re talking opks. So she’s testing for ovulation currently. Not pregnancy. Phew

Reactions: 20
Okay I just seen her comment on that group. They’re talking opks. So she’s testing for ovulation currently. Not pregnancy. Phew
Thank god! I wonder if Victoria herself reads this thread and if so whether she’s aware of this. Probably not but now would be a good time for her to randomly check this thread out.

Reactions: 12
I do know a little about fb sperm donors as a friend got pregnant that way .

There are some really sketchy guys on there who will donate everywhere & anywhere with no regard to how many kids could end up unknowingly mixing. There are some guys who onLy want to “help” if it is natural insemination ie; sex. Majority will come round and do their business and leave it for you to use yourself.

Some will want paying for their seed, some ask for petrol costs and some ask for nothing.

I understand that some people are desperate for a baby and this seems to be the only way but i think its wrong. You don’t know the health history of these blokes, you don’t know how many half siblings are out there and what if they decide to demand parental rights !!!

Its such a dodgy murky area

Reactions: 10
Surely she knows she can’t afford another baby? She’s gained 400 subscribers in the last month, her views are down and she’s making less than £15k a year.

And if she doesn’t know/understand why needs a serious intervention and actual mental help before she gets herself into a lot of trouble

Just came across this comment
I wonder whether she’ll change her mind about “not wanting a random man off Facebook” when she realised that sperm banks won’t “accept her” (sorry didn’t know what terminology to use there 😂)

Reactions: 11
I wonder whether she’ll change her mind about “not wanting a random man off Facebook” when she realised that sperm banks won’t “accept her” (sorry didn’t know what terminology to use there 😂)
Exactly there is no way she will get funded fertility treatment through the NHS. She is young and already has a child. She is going to have to pay if she wants to go through a HEFA registered clinic. My aunt has a 18 year old son from a previous marriage. Her and her current husband have been TTC for about 6 years now, but because she already has a child she had to pay for her own treatment. Which has unfortunately failed several times and has been very expensive. Mia simply does not have the money to waste on fertility treatment.

On top of that, despite there being no age limit to receive fertility treatment, clinics apparently have their own policies on this. I highly doubt that a clinic is going to want to inseminate Mia, a teenage girl who lives in a box room and has no actual life prospects. Oh and the clinic will legally be required under the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act to assess the child's welfare before giving any treatment, and will look at any factors could physical, psychological or medical harm, either to the child to be born or to any existing child of the family. I highly doubt she is going to pass all of these checks.

So I can only assume that Mia's plan is really to use an donor and go through DIY insemination informally, because I cannot see her paying for it, and going though the relevant legal checks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just came across this comment
Guarantee she’s not contacted 1 sperm bank yet, what does she not understand that using a sperm donor is literally fertility treatment that could go towards couples who struggle to conceive or same-sex couples or women who are older, she lives in her mums back bedroom and has been denied a house already and if she keeps at it with the neglect with Mabel the social will be all over her so baby number 2 is not coming any time soon, it’s actually so embarrassing for her in 20 years time when Mabel doesn’t talk to her anymore she’ll just cry on social media that her kids abandoned her. She’ll never understand that she is the problem and it’s spiralling out of control, she has no guidance simply because she won’t listen to anyone’s criticism and I’m 100% sure it all stems from not being properly disciplined as a child and rebelling as a teenager because no one gave a duck about her and now she’s pouring all of her anger into resenting Mabel and just wanting to pop out more kids in the hope she’ll one day be happy, unfortunately that’s not how it works.

I don't understand why she's so hellbent against meeting someone and having children with them, as opposed to rushing and getting a sperm donor as soon as she can. I'm not saying that all children need two parents (I was brought up by a single mother myself) but surely it'd be nice for the child to have two parents? Mia seems to want to be in a relationship, like with all the TikToks she posts, and how often she posts pictures of other teen parents on her Instagram stories, but doesn't entertain the idea of having a child with a partner. I don't know if it's because she is used to getting what she wants when she wants it (like the tattoos) or if it's something to do with her dad, but surely her mum should step in? If she struggles with Mabel a second child won't help things.

Also the whole shifting thing, it sounds like something a little kid would want to do? Like with imaginary friends etc.

Isn’t it possible that she will use the dodgy Facebook sperm donor to get pregnant but just claim to have gone down proper sperm donor at clinic route? Her followers wouldn’t know to the difference if she just announces she’s pregnant. Whether the Positive test she refers to is for ovulation or pregnancy she’s clearly planning to get pregnant very soon otherwise she wouldn’t be monitoring it. She seems completely gormless and immature. No education, no steady income and doesn’t even live independently supporting her current child. Guess you can’t fight stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Can you imagine how that poor child would feel, if Mia did conceive using some random donor, finding out they were brought into the world through a transaction because their mum hates men? You think Mabel’s gonna have it hard having her dad being bad mouthed then just imagine how hard it’ll be for any more kids Mia might have using donors having no idea who their dad is. Also, imagine finding out the reason you’re mixed race is because you’re mum thought it was aesthetically pleasing to have ‘darker skin’. Any children Mia has using donors are setup for problems and they haven’t even been conceived yet (hopefully), all because Mia can’t actually be bothered to educate herself. If she hates men so much then why does she drool over fictional characters and men online. Grow up Mia and start thinking about the daughter you already have.

I’m sorry, but i think Mia’s mum needs to take some responsibility here. Mia has openly said she was having sex at 13, she had Mabel at 16/17 and as a freshly turned 18 year old is looking fairly actively into a sperm donor off Facebook. I know she commented on it saying she was just on the page for advice but who on earth believes that, I don’t! What mother would allow her to think this is acceptable behaviour, let alone allow her daughter to act like that!!

Mia’s mum has a lot of explaining to do if she thinks it’s okay the way Mia is seeing the world. Wanting all these kids by donors and planning them out like there a holiday. You cannot pick and choose when you want a child, the gender and race because it’s convenient and trendy for you!!

I just find it odd how she wants so many children, all by donors so they fall in line with aesthetically pleasing birth dates and compatible star signs. Who is gonna help her?? Is she gonna look after her mini army of kids alone because I know for sure she will dump them at nursery as soon as they are old enough because she won’t be able to cope. She can barely keep her room tidy, imagine a whole house with her 500 kids how the duck is she gonna do that.

I think she needs some sort of psychological help because none of this is normal behaviour. And when her audience is mainly young teens, she is projecting on them that this is normal behaviour. It’s not.

Mia really needs a reality check, and not only that needs to stop lying because it will bite her on the neck big time in the future!

Really sorry this is long.... had to get it off my chest.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, but i think Mia’s mum needs to take some responsibility here. Mia has openly said she was having sex at 13, she had Mabel at 16/17 and as a freshly turned 18 year old is looking fairly actively into a sperm donor off Facebook. I know she commented on it saying she was just on the page for advice but who on earth believes that, I don’t! What mother would allow her to think this is acceptable behaviour, let alone allow her daughter to act like that!!

Mia’s mum has a lot of explaining to do if she thinks it’s okay the way Mia is seeing the world. Wanting all these kids by donors and planning them out like there a holiday. You cannot pick and choose when you want a child, the gender and race because it’s convenient and trendy for you!!

I just find it odd how she wants so many children, all by donors so they fall in line with aesthetically pleasing birth dates and compatible star signs. Who is gonna help her?? Is she gonna look after her mini army of kids alone because I know for sure she will dump them at nursery as soon as they are old enough because she won’t be able to cope. She can barely keep her room tidy, imagine a whole house with her 500 kids how the duck is she gonna do that.

I think she needs some sort of psychological help because none of this is normal behaviour. And when her audience is mainly young teens, she is projecting on them that this is normal behaviour. It’s not.

Mia really needs a reality check, and not only that needs to stop lying because it will bite her on the neck big time in the future!

Really sorry this is long.... had to get it off my chest.
Couldnt have said it better!! Mia fors so very questionable things but honestly wheres her parenting been victoria is on a whole other level of bad parenting !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.