Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who don’t want to watch the obnoxious video they both made i’ve summarised the ‘important’ questions and answers: (excluding all the weird barking and screechings they made during it)

Body Count?
Mia takes shot (Even though she claims to only have had been with Mabel’s dad, which we know is a bleeping lie lol)

Also beyond me why this was asked if she wasn’t going to answer it and be weird about it.

Least favourite thing about Beth?
Mia claims her personality changes depending on who she is with (rich coming from Mia who decides to give herself a new personality every 2 weeks)

Least favourite friend?
Mia claims she doesn’t have one (Mia you hardly have friends in the first place)

How many boys are you talking to right now?
Mia says 2 (probably excluding her facebook sperm donors)

Mia also mentions she’s applied for a house which will be mentioned in the next ‘house update’ series.

Most embarrassing memory?
States she does everything in her power to avoid being embarrassed but her tiktok account is the cringiest thing i’ve seen to date. But says when she was 14wks pregnant and was sick infront of everyone in the school corridor was embarrassing.

They also both say that they will do a part 2 with more ‘juiced’ questions but we all know they’ll awkwardly ignore them🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think in fairness, this is still under toxic masculinity in the context she spoke about it, because these toxic men think that the very opposite of their tough/aggressive masculine ideal is homosexuality, due to the feminine stereotype they have of gay men. I think the whole point is that toxic masculinity is homophobic at its core, as well as sexist, so I don't think she used this wrongly, for once. iirc she said that some of her friends dislike the idea of their boyfriends in skirts because they want "manly" men instead.

Which begs the question, however, - Why is she friends with people who have such a toxic view if she hates it so much? It literally undermines whatever point she was trying to make, she clearly doesn't have that big of a problem with it if she is friends with people who think that way.

Reactions: 9
why is beth underage drinking in a video online... ✨reported✨
It's legal from the age of 5 to 17 to drink alcohol at home or other private premises. Medical advice states a child should be at least 15 to drink alcohol. Beth is 15 and at home, so no laws are being broken.

Reactions: 13
why is beth underage drinking in a video online... ✨reported✨
To be fair to them, Beth is drinking Bucks Fizz, believe that usually has a very low/no alcohol level. Whilst yes, it shouldn’t be encouraged, it’s perfectly legal.

Reactions: 8
For those who don’t want to watch the obnoxious video they both made i’ve summarised the ‘important’ questions and answers: (excluding all the weird barking and screechings they made during it)

Body Count?
Mia takes shot (Even though she claims to only have had been with Mabel’s dad, which we know is a bleeping lie lol)

Also beyond me why this was asked if she wasn’t going to answer it and be weird about it.

Least favourite thing about Beth?
Mia claims her personality changes depending on who she is with (rich coming from Mia who decides to give herself a new personality every 2 weeks)

Least favourite friend?
Mia claims she doesn’t have one (Mia you hardly have friends in the first place)

How many boys are you talking to right now?
Mia says 2 (probably excluding her facebook sperm donors)

Mia also mentions she’s applied for a house which will be mentioned in the next ‘house update’ series.

Most embarrassing memory?
States she does everything in her power to avoid being embarrassed but her tiktok account is the cringiest thing i’ve seen to date. But says when she was 14wks pregnant and was sick infront of everyone in the school corridor was embarrassing.

They also both say that they will do a part 2 with more ‘juiced’ questions but we all know they’ll awkwardly ignore them🤷🏻‍♀️
Beth also brings up that she hates Mia ‘Baby making, and wished she’d just stop’ 😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im glad that Beth was only drinking bucks fizz and they weren’t actually taking shots! Does it make anyone else feel uncomfortable when Beth makes sexual innuendos🥴And I assume Mias bodycount is more than one (even though Mia made up the whole story about how she has only ever slept with 1 guy and got pregnant the first time) but when she made her ‘sex talk’ video she said when she was 13 she slept with a lot of older men. Who knows the truth at this point😂 Claims to hate being embarrassed but is constantly getting caught out by her lies? ....

of course the girl avoids embarrassment, she doesn’t leave her room or see anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys... 4 mins into her new video and she wants to “potentially expand on the family” when she moves out. She’s going to have another baby this year for sure, more than likely through a donor off of Facebook.

I don’t understand why she’s so eager to have babies so young. She has her whole life ahead of her. Why would you want to rush into it when you can take time with Mabel, achieve what you want to in life first and then have more babies. If she’s so adamant she wants to become a midwife she would surely understand waiting until she has been through university to have another baby would be the best option. Does she not realise at university you have to do around 40 hours a week placement on top of university. So being a single mum to two young babies would really be hard work and she wouldn’t be able to cope (not that it can’t be done, and I have a lot of respect for those who do). She barely copes with Mabel now.

Reactions: 15
Someone’s posted a video “Mia Jeal callout”. I give it 2 days before she’s posted a tiktok about it🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"I feel like me and Mabel in our lives, like we need to get our own place, we need to potentially expand on the family" - they need to expand on their family? No, Mia wants to rush into having a baby with a Facebook sperm donor because she's impatient and is chasing this perfect pregnancy and birth that she's created in her imagination.

Someone’s posted a video “Mia Jeal callout”. I give it 2 days before she’s posted a tiktok about it🤪
It’s already got more dislikes than likes one of her followers already commenting on it
Notice how they didn’t say the same thing when she was talking about her private business with her dad and Mabel’s dad

It’s already got more dislikes than likes one of her followers already commenting on it to keep it to herself
Notice how they didn’t say the same thing when she was talking about her private business with her dad and Mabel’s dad

Reactions: 5
New video definitely isn't worth watching.
- Talks about Ziggy and her mental health dipping after he died
- Talks about moving out "hopefully in the next couple of months"
- Talks about New Year's resolutions: reading, manifesting, having 'me time'
- Then reads Twilight to get a break from Harry Potter 💀

That's it.

• Haha
Typical, says she has learnt about car seat safety and constantly reassuring everyone ‘don’t worry she rear faces she’s only forward facing cause we’re parked up’ but once again in her new video mabels wearing a jacket and the straps are HANGING off of her. Rear facing or not Mia darling your child will be flying out that seat if you can’t learn basic car seat safety 🙄😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Whoever posted the video calling her out on YouTube deserves a medal. Well on you girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Whoever posted the video calling her out on YouTube deserves a medal. Well on you girl!

Omg the person who posted this has balls. She is absolutely correct in everything she has said, but Mia's fans are going to come for her.
Christ I bet Mia is going to make a 45 min vid crying about this claiming this is a hate campaign and get all her fans to send this girl hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Whoever posted the video well done I know it couldn’t have been easy to make a decision to post something like this when her little minions will come to fight her corner but it’s good that we are getting the message across many platforms of social media ☺

Reactions: 20
It's a shame Mia's fanbase is the way it is. All the problematic behaviour is there in black and white but kids often blindly believe what they're told and get defensive before they're able to think critically. Not to mention the fact they look up to teenagers/people that bit older than them too. Thank you, whoever made the video! I hope it sparks some more conversation. If Mia had a bigger audience or a different demographic, there's no way she'd be able to get away with as much as she does.

Reactions: 20
It's a shame Mia's fanbase is the way it is. All the problematic behaviour is there in black and white but kids often blindly believe what they're told and get defensive before they're able to think critically. Not to mention the fact they look up to teenagers/people that bit older than them too. Thank you, whoever made the video! I hope it sparks some more conversation. If Mia had a bigger audience or a different demographic, there's no way she'd be able to get away with as much as she does.
Yes this!!!! There’s (I’m guessing) a little girl in the comments saying we’re all just jealous. Like this person has just made a really convincing argument about why so much of what Mia does is morally wrong but that’s the only defence they can think of, because they’re too young to know otherwise.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.