Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I thought I’d give her latest video a watch, mainly because I had insomnia and nothing else to do. So she got Mabel bedding and proceeded to sneeze on it straight away before she put it in her cot, didn’t even attempt to cover her sneeze with her hand. Given the current pandemic I’m disgusted 😷 I honestly had to watch the clip twice because I just couldn’t believe it.
What I didn’t understand is she put it on straight away. You’re supposed to WASH it first what a crank ! Sneezing on it too fabulous Mia just fabulous.

Today is such a busy day Mabel needs to go to nursery. Now I’m just preparing for my bath to go an sit and half a big ass tattoo done. Soooo busy Mia. Also when she inserts the pic of her hair being sooo long!!! She’s literally got her head tipped back lol
Couldn’t get over this. “I’m so busy today” I need to get a quick wash” and then she proceeded to talk to the camera in the bath telling us what she uses as if she’s a model talking to Vogue. As if anybody gives two shits! Mia you need to really watch your vlogs more that for a second in editing. Maybe watch Kiera.
Can you imagine when she has a real job and needs to gets Mabel to school then you’ll really be busy especially when you have the ‘other children’. I hope to god she actually stops and thinks before she has anymore.
I can’t be arsed watching her anymore she’s changed so much, I preferred her before she had Mable she had more life and personality and not obsessed with firing out content. There’s just not thought put in anymore. I do truly feel sorry for her she’s just an isolated, spoilt child that needs a real job and real friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Im so glad someone else noticed her sneezing directly on mabels bed sheets- I was disgusted🤮

Also, I think mia is beginning to actually believe her own lies at this point. She makes out that mabel only ever goes to nursery when she has ‘college work or yt work’ to do but then proceeds to stick mabel in nursery while she gets a 4 hour tattoo done!! Why is she such a liar😫Surely people cant take this girl seriously at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry but In what world does Mia have ‘very thick hair’
Reminds me of when she was convinced she had skinny delicate arms 😂😂😂
There’s definitely something wrong with her
I thought this but didn't know if it was just me 😬

To be fair I don't think there's anything wrong with putting your child in nursery just to have you time. I wouldnt so it myself but I think nursery is beneficial and Mabel probably loves being out of that bedroom 😂 But I don't know how you can consider that suchhhhhh a busy day.

She could've taken her MacBook coaster and edited whilst having her tat done if she was sOoOoO busy.

Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over the fact that is Mia’s so desperate to grow her hair out, why she keeps destroying it by constantly using chemicals dye it and heat styling. Her hair would probably be down to below her ribs if she wasn’t hindering it’s growth so much. She must waste so much money on getting her hair dyed every few months because it’s not like she ever sticks with a colour. Maybe she should take a break from going to the hair dressers, cut off all the dead ends, and use the money she’ll save to either buy Mabel some decent clothes and toys or put it into her house fund. I feel like her constantly changing her hair colour is similar to her tattoos, she started getting floral themed ones and recently has gotten more animal themed ones, and she can’t just strip the ink out of her body and start again so I give it a year until she’s covered in crappy tattoos she got on a whim. She’s already gotten a large surface area of her body covered in tattoos in the 2 months since her birthday. This girl needs to be sat down by her mother and told to grow up, stop changing things about her body so whimsically and concentrate on being a good mother and working towards a future for them both. (But of course Victoria is probably not going to do anything because she just ponders to Mia’s every need).

Reactions: 16
One thing stood out for me and that's how uncomfortable the hug situation was like Mabel edging forward seemed like she didnt know whether to hug her or not probably cause shes not used to it

Also mabels walking "hella" well for a toodler who's broken her leg 🤦‍♀️😂🙄

Reactions: 25
She’s prolly gonna get extensions - I’m calling it now!

I still can’t get over the fact that is Mia’s so desperate to grow her hair out, why she keeps destroying it by constantly using chemicals dye it and heat styling. Her hair would probably be down to below her ribs if she wasn’t hindering it’s growth so much. She must waste so much money on getting her hair dyed every few months because it’s not like she ever sticks with a colour. Maybe she should take a break from going to the hair dressers, cut off all the dead ends, and use the money she’ll save to either buy Mabel some decent clothes and toys or put it into her house fund. I feel like her constantly changing her hair colour is similar to her tattoos, she started getting floral themed ones and recently has gotten more animal themed ones, and she can’t just strip the ink out of her body and start again so I give it a year until she’s covered in crappy tattoos she got on a whim. She’s already gotten a large surface area of her body covered in tattoos in the 2 months since her birthday. This girl needs to be sat down by her mother and told to grow up, stop changing things about her body so whimsically and concentrate on being a good mother and working towards a future for them both. (But of course Victoria is probably not going to do anything because she just ponders to Mia’s every need).

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment on here, I’m more of a silent reader but I wanted to say something about her tattoos. I’m all for tattoos and if people want them go ahead (I have one myself and want more) but my concern with Mia is when she’s older she will regret them.

She’s getting them done all so young, and since she only turned 18 in October she already has 5/6, please correct me if I’m wrong, including the the new one she mentioned in her latest video.

I just think she’s getting so many done now later on in the line she will regret it because they are a big decision to make and to me it doesn’t seem like she’s thinking about this, more of a I’ve seen this on Pinterest I will get that but make it “original”.

like I say nothing wrong with tattoos at all, just a little baffling how Mia has so many, and so many planned when she’s still only just turned 18. And if she wants all these children she’s not gonna have the room for their tattoos the way she’s getting them done!
I agree! Im 21 now but when i was 18 i remeber wanting to go to the tattoo shop and get almost every design i seen, my parents convinced me not to and im greatfull because i look back at them designs now and i dont like them, i have a full sleeve now dedicated to my daughter but im so glad i held off when i did otherwise i know i would of regretted them, however the ones i have now are incredible x

Reactions: 11
Why is she even putting teen mum vlogs in her video titles anymore? We hardly even see Mabel, all the videos consist of is Mia sitting at her desk TELLING us what she’s done (or has to do) instead of showing us, absolute snoozefest.

Reactions: 23
I thought this but didn't know if it was just me 😬

To be fair I don't think there's anything wrong with putting your child in nursery just to have you time. I wouldnt so it myself but I think nursery is beneficial and Mabel probably loves being out of that bedroom 😂 But I don't know how you can consider that suchhhhhh a busy day.

She could've taken her MacBook coaster and edited whilst having her tat done if she was sOoOoO busy.
Yes you are right, and Mabel probably gets more stimulation at nursery in 1 day than a whole week in Mias sh*t tip bedroom. Its just frustrating to see her constantly lie and constantly justify her behaviour/parenting. I would have so much more respect for her if she was HONEST with her viewers and actually took responsibility for her mistakes because all parents make mistakes and theres no ‘right way’ to parent however Mia will never take on board any kind of advice or constructive critism- she just sees it as hate. The things that she posts are really concerning (eg mabel sat on top of an electric stove with mias back turned in an unsuitable seat for age) and instead of realising her mistakes she is just in denial and believes she is always right. When mabel was left in her soaking nappy all morning Mia literally just said it was the ‘lighting’

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling that whole bath ramble about her favourite products was to try and get back in function of beauty’s good books 🤔

Reactions: 20
I agree! Im 21 now but when i was 18 i remeber wanting to go to the tattoo shop and get almost every design i seen, my parents convinced me not to and im greatfull because i look back at them designs now and i dont like them, i have a full sleeve now dedicated to my daughter but im so glad i held off when i did otherwise i know i would of regretted them, however the ones i have now are incredible x
I’m glad people agree, I’m 21 too and I got one 2 weeks after my 18th birthday. It’s on my forearm and it’s not that I dislike it but I wouldn’t choose to have a similar one again, I just think she’s rushing into getting these tattoos far too quick. Like people say she’s always changing her hair colour, but you can’t change tattoos.

Reactions: 10
It’s got to a point now where I’d rather Mabel be at nursery all day than be in Mia’s care, at least she has freedom and proper care at nursery instead of being trapped in Mia’s little prison.

Reactions: 19
I agree with the tattoo thing. When I watched her recent video I was like "another one" I have nothing against tattoos at all, whatever makes a person happy (it's not something I would personally get but I don't have anything against them at all) she's only just turned 18 and she seems to be getting a new one every few weeks and at the same time she's saying she's booked in for more. I just don't understand what the rush is. If it was my daughter I would be telling her to wait a bit and not just rush putting tattoos all over your body, that's not even the point, the point is she's still only 18 and she will probably end up regretting a lot of the ones she's having done now. Just don't see the need to rush into havinf them all done at once. I know she's 18 now and technically an adult but I just don't see how her mum is okay with it to be honest.

I used to like her videos, and I'm glad she's looking happier but her videos are getting boring now just watching her sit in her room and talk about what she's been doing all day. I don't get why mabel seems to eat all her meals in mias bedroom either? Like why not let her sit downstairs and eat, we always see them both just couped up in her bedroom.i know we only get to see bits of her life but she posts so frequently and she's always just up in her room with mabel. I'm a stay at home mum with 2 kids aged 5 and 3, when they are not at school I atleast get them out of the house for a nice walk to the park or keep them busy in different places of the house or garden so they arent just sitting in a closed of room all day. Its not good for the development. Ifeel like she's just trying to put as many videos out as she possibly can, but personally for me it's quality over quantity and their is absolutely no quality in her videos, just watching someone sit in their room all day telling us what they've done rather than showing us. I know we are in a lockdown ( and she can't drive yet as she keeps reminding us) but everybody's in the same situation and alot of other youtubers are putting out good content.

I really hope mia grows up before even thinking about more children, why not enjoy the beautiful little girl you already have instead of rushing into it? As soon as she got pregnant with mabel she was already planning the next. And keeps mentioning these "other children" constantly. She is to immature to even realise their is a big difference between 1 child and 2 children. She thinks it's going to be a walk in the park and she is going to realise very quickly that's not the case expecially as she's planning on being a single mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know I’m just being petty now but she used the cartoon reindeer wrapping paper for her mums presents but the golden deer adultish wrapping paper for Mabels presents😂 just don’t understand anything behind her thinking.

Jesus Christ the amount of times she repeats herself in this video ‘no I’m not getting a pet when I move, the short answer is no, so no I’m not getting a pet, if I do it will be a hamster or rabbit or maybe a cat but no not getting a pet, so yeah no i won’t be getting a pet when I move out’ you can seriously tell she doesn’t watch back any of her videos 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Well her views are dropping with each video.. People are realising shes boring i cannot watch them anymore without cringing! Every video is
"i need to tidy my room because its messy so im going to tidy my room and the reason i am doing that is because its messy so i need to tidy my room"
Shes bleeping boring, why is she even allowed to put "teen mum vlogs" in her videos! Shes using mabel for clout...

Reactions: 18
Well, I suppose at the *very* least, we can be grateful that she didn't sneeze directly onto Mabel's face and laugh about it this time.. small mercies...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Mia even researched cloth nappying?
That nappy leaked because it was clearly overstuffed. You're supposed to use a wrap over a Terry or, if you're using a pocket, not stuff the pocket, and definitely not with microfibre. And microfibre does absorb quickly and it does absorb a lot - but it doesn't hold, which is not what you need when you're majorly overstuffing your nappies. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Has Mia even researched cloth nappying?
That nappy leaked because it was clearly overstuffed. You're supposed to use a wrap over a Terry or, if you're using a pocket, not stuff the pocket, and definitely not with microfibre. And microfibre does absorb quickly and it does absorb a lot - but it doesn't hold, which is not what you need when you're majorly overstuffing your nappies. 🙄
She hasn’t got a clue about anything she does, she hops on any old “trend” to fit her “aesthetic”. There’s nothing original about her, constantly copying other people and basing her entire personality on whatever other people are doing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.