Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onecandream

Just happened to have the Clearblue sticks right in the shot there by accident. My arse. She put them there to cause speculation. Who doesn’t look at a photo before they post it !!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15

katem

I’ve followed her for quite a few years now but last couple of months I do find her tone has changed remarkably. The self entitlement, self promotion and constant switching between crying poverty to boasting about her ‘six figure’ business don’t sit well with me. I think she’s actually starting to turn off some of her initial followers. Her brand has gone from being really inclusive and we’re all in this together so yet another influencer mean girl. I don’t think she realises like, your posts are no longer that positive and inspiring, she’s becoming a parody of what she initially started. The comment oh you didn’t mind me taking some dough balls home in the garlic bread factory, I’m sorry love but you really do need to check your privilege if you can’t recognise the difference between garlic bread and free lip and nose fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Belleeyes

I hate that she is dismissing valid concerns with the way some influencers do things. I've seen many, many people not mark things as per the ASA guidelines, and to be honest they have monetized their lives into a business, and part of that is complying with the guidelines of said business.

Sorry hun, but if you insist on being an influencer to make cash, then do it properly. Don't belittle people's feedback on shady business practices, by gas lighting people and saying it doesn't matter when in any other job you would be disciplined for not following the rules.

The rules are there for a reason, to protect consumers.

It's not 'wild' or 'toxic' to want to hold people accountable in any industry, including influencers.

As for it being 'embarrassing' well that's down to personal preference. I think it is embarrassing that you would 'condone' inadvisable business practices in order to continue to easily make money, rather than use your privileged position to set an example. I would also be embarrassed at being so entitled that I think that I'm untouchable and that no one should get to question my business practises, and it's sad to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lolmum

I used to love Carrie and followed her since I was pregnant with my daughter (now 3) but now she is so fake and literally tries to come across as defiant and mouthy just for the sake of being defiant and mouthy. She talks so repetitively about “doing it by herself” and being a strong, independent woman all whilst seemingly unknowingly MOANING about every little aspect of her life, she is ungrateful and such a whinge. You started this business and decided it would be your job so stop moaning when you have to fulfill your orders and take them to the post office luv, you decided you only wanted to buy a house BY YOURSELF so stop moaning about how long it’s taking ffs 😂 I do not get her at all, she loves the attention and then she hates it all in one story

Hollyxx

I’m really happy for her, falling in love so much you want to marry someone is such a lovely feeling. Plus I like how low key it was. I mean....I’ve seen other influencers begging for free shit for their wedding. This was in private and totally in their own style which I give her massive credit for.

I quiet like Carrie, but her desperation to be ‘different’ grates on me. The whole story about her not even being able to talk about prepacked sandwiches without her gagging, when I remember atleast 2 stories of hers in the past of her on a train with a prepacked meal deal sandwich 🥴. I just think she’s too much of a try hard 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 13

sue_perb

She is one of the rudest, nastiest "influencers" out there. She slags people off, puts people down, happily humiliates people for how they dress, what they listen to, or what they do. She is the biggest hypocrite. She has her head so far up her own arse it is astonishing. She needs to eat a slice of humble pie, tone down her bad attitude, and remove that massive chip on her shoulder. She just gets worse and worse these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Carrie, I know you read here. Zoom and handins are compulsory in many schools so teachers can get ‘eyes’ on vulnerable kids and so kids get actual learning when parents don’t have time or inclination for lessons.

you go to the post office once a week for a job. the least you can do is facilitate your child’s learning and socialization without shiting on teachers and schools learning all this from scratch in an unsafe environment with no help or finances from the govt.

lastly, you’re about 10mths late on this rant...oh ye last lockdown you lived in London so your kids dad had him and did the schooling gotcha.

sorry for the essay, she infuriates me ranting from her lofty pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lunabar

I always wonder why she has "hopeless romantic" tattooed on her knuckles when she's the coldest most vile sneery bitch ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does make me laugh about her is that she’ll say people who use fabric softener have ‘bad manners’, and say having painted toenails is disgusting, yet if one person commented on her smoking or her fag breath she’d call them a ‘hater’ and tell them to get a life 😂😂. Self entitled is 100% the right word to use for her.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Look at me! Look at me! Over here, over sharing. Make me rich by looking at me!

Not allowed an opinion though.

• Haha
Why does this women hate absolutely everything? Parents take their children to pumpkin patches to make fun memories with their children Carrie, it’s exciting for children and costs barely anything. Doesn’t want to take her kid to a pumpkin patch because of the cost but will happily drag him to the pub after school to buy a drink and post the same old photo of her glass of wine with a sea view 🙄

frostily

VIP Member
Not sure how the “doing it alone-single mama-paying for everything” USP will fly if she moves into a nice shared house with her husband. How standard of her!
three meals a day? Why are you sticking to what society says?? Give him two meals. Give him seven. Five-a-day!? More like whateverIwant bbz bc stick it to the man I’m UNIQUE and I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YA HEAR!? Let’s post some stories about how much I just don’t care 🙃What will become of the rebellious, shut-ya-gob, “fuck the norm” Carrie!? How will she cope, m8zzzzzzz? Oh bbz what will she do.

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
She reminds me of a teenager who refuse to like anything their parents do purely to make a point. If she genuinely didn’t like things that’s fair enough but it’s literally moaning about anything

Also if she buys a house totally alone won’t he be entitled to half anyway because they’re married? Maybe she got a prenup to remove that so she can continue being an independent boss babe or whatever 🤣

• Haha

discodanman

Long time lurker on this thread but when I first found Carrie on Instagram I really liked her, I loved the tattoos, the attitude and her story. She was funny with it, she was honest about motherhood and it seemed like she wasn’t taking herself too seriously but as time has gone by I started to notice that things didn’t seem as genuine, and she started to seem almost annoyed at how “busy” she was, like having a business to run was a massive inconvenience in her life. Now that she has had this surge in popularity (which btw - totally fair enough) it seems like she is back to the old Carrie, showing Riv, being really happy and upbeat. And I hate to sound cynical but it’s like she has thought - oh I better not be a bit of a cow for a while as they ain’t gonna be good for all the new customers. I totally think any small business deserves something like this but I just hope Carrie realises that for all her long term followers, we deserve the “good” Carrie too

Violetpickles

How can you have a sixth figure business and not afford to buy furniture? Something is a miss here, lads. I think, in conclusion, we have discovered that she’s absolutely full of shit.

Laceandhearts

Screenshot_20210824-101128.png

I hope all the scents and colourings going into the candle are 100% natural.

P.S. I won't have fake chemical shite clinging to my clothes, but I'm more than happy to inject it into my face and lips 👄

• Haha
  • Heart

frustrated

I met her once at a photo shoot and she was really nice and down to earth. Fair play to her she bet on herself with a small amount of cash to set up her own business and has done really well. Whether you like her drawings and designs or not, you've got to admit she is good at promoting them and side note I think she's stunning too. Must be so hard doing all that while being a single mum and living miles away from her son's dad (I know they have now moved back to London so they can be close when her son goes to school). I think she does overshare stuff and her son features a lot but I can't take away from her what she's achieved business-wise in a short space of time to build a life for her and her son.

Reactions: 10