Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's just made this last post in a sad attempt to boost her engagement

Reactions: 3
She’s such an aggressive witch. It’s all the ‘tbh’ and her attitude stinks. She’s so woke since the last few weeks of not giving a tit what river does.

Reactions: 5
Carrie, I know you read here. Zoom and handins are compulsory in many schools so teachers can get ‘eyes’ on vulnerable kids and so kids get actual learning when parents don’t have time or inclination for lessons.

you go to the post office once a week for a job. the least you can do is facilitate your child’s learning and socialization without shiting on teachers and schools learning all this from scratch in an unsafe environment with no help or finances from the govt.

lastly, you’re about 10mths late on this rant...oh ye last lockdown you lived in London so your kids dad had him and did the schooling gotcha.

sorry for the essay, she infuriates me ranting from her lofty pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is going to be ‘THAT parent’.
The one that every teacher dreads because she’ll come storming in with every excuse for her child (whilst he looks smugly on behind her) and make the teacher accountable for everything.
Not done his homework? Teachers fault.
Got a D in his exam? Teachers fault.
Missed loads of lessons because his mum thought it best to move house 10 times in a year and ‘teach him about life’? Teachers fault.

honestly, I feel for his future teachers

She’s saying that she’s a ‘single mum’ and that she’s had river for all of lockdown, he’s been with his dad week on/week off since like March last year lol. Truly a disgraceful human

Reactions: 4
And she’s married!? Why did she marry a man who isn’t willing to be a proper step-parent to her son?

Defo not a single mum anymore if you're married and also have a step child in with you too 😂 she's delusional.

Reactions: 7
Carrie, I know you read here. Zoom and handins are compulsory in many schools so teachers can get ‘eyes’ on vulnerable kids and so kids get actual learning when parents don’t have time or inclination for lessons.

you go to the post office once a week for a job. the least you can do is facilitate your child’s learning and socialization without shiting on teachers and schools learning all this from scratch in an unsafe environment with no help or finances from the govt.

lastly, you’re about 10mths late on this rant...oh ye last lockdown you lived in London so your kids dad had him and did the schooling gotcha.

sorry for the essay, she infuriates me ranting from her lofty pedestal.
She’s such an angry ranting mean girl. Random angry stories today, snide comments digging out people that clearly were against her move to Margate - but she loves it so basically f you. Is she a massive narcissist or something....she sounds like a spoilt child. Then another story bringing up someone’s husband that messaged her a while back....why? Anyone care, no not really love. And all this “I’m still a single mum” you are not love, you are married.

When did she last say she’s a single mum? I feel like I’ve missed something
I’m not sure when she last said it, it was before she got married - probably hasn’t said it since because she realises how ridiculous it sounds
She is massively on the scrounge for free stuff for her place - a Hoover yesterday, a rug today - even putting the measurements she needs on stories....

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of one of them people that check into a&e on Facebook and everybody messages her ‘r u ok hun pm me’

• Haha
I really think she wants ppl to ask where he is/does he live there/ what’s the set up cos shes constantly hinting she’s on her own.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of one of them people that check into a&e on Facebook and everybody messages her ‘r u ok hun pm me’
my reasoning for this comment is ‘she’s not got a car anymore’. Like, where’s he gone where’s the car why is she walking with all the parcels? So many questions. God forbid anyone ask her.

• Haha
She’s so weird as if anyone gives a damn what hoover she has

she’s so ‘I’m right you’re wrong’ and I swear she is so forthcoming and rude with her opinions to make people clap back so she can cry troll

my reasoning for this comment is ‘she’s not got a car anymore’. Like, where’s he gone where’s the car why is she walking with all the parcels? So many questions. God forbid anyone ask her.
Exactly, she shares this stuff and then when people ask for clarity she’s like “omg privacy bbz” 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.