Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SansaStark

Wow. Just seen her stories and she’s so bloody rude! Was she drunk when she filmed those? “Look at me in my Stella Mac coat rolling around in the sand like a don’t GAF while most of you are probably worried about affording Christmas this year. Loooool! 😂“ Who shows off like that? Unless you’re a total bellend. Honestly, Carrie. You’re an embarrassment. Then also in the beg for some new kids clothes while also putting herself forward as the saint of single motherhood 🙄 why is her kids inform already £70 without bag, trousers etc? Is he at a private school? Uniforms do not cost that much unless she’s bought like 6 school jumpers. And she’s back with that stupid M&S mini landfill tat. Swipe up! But don’t worry guys! She sources really ethical tees for her own brand! Shed advertise anything as long as someone is paying her. I get she’s a single mum (impossible to forget) but if she was that worried about earning an income she’d get a regular job like other parents. She can fuck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know her brother really well, he used to do all of her designs for her when she first started, he got no credit and she basically took his designs and now doesn’t really talk to him I find it hard to get past that when i see her and people talk about how well she’s done when a lot is down to her brother. He told me he wishes he trademarked the designs because he didn’t realise she’d become so snobby about it

• Wow
Carrie had a very marketable backstory. From garlic bread factory to single Mum making a success of herself. It's a great arc but I think she feels lost now she is actually by all accounts pretty middle class in regards to the life she seems to lead.

I think to try and keep 'relatable' she really always pushes so hard against anything that seems middle class because of her own feelings of not really fitting anywhere. She seems very much someone who wants to seem aloof and cool due to insecurity and or fear of rejection. The type of bully girl at school who would lash out first. I feel like almost anyone who gets cosmetic help has some inherent feeling of not being 'good enough' so it fits. She is a beautiful woman and was before fillers etc.

Same with her push against commitment (whilst married 🤔). Basicly a walking childhood trauma open wound who could benefit from a dash of therapy.

ETA. My bet on the shocking backstory to the marriage is that Sam is Christian so no sex before marriage. Got married to shag? 😂

sue_perb

Exactly this. For someone who goes on and on about ‘not giving a single sh*t what anyone thinks about anything to do with her, literally do not care at all about anyone’s opinion or anything else for that matter’, she sure does have an awful lot of opinions and things to say about literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE else!! I’ve known so many people who put on this ‘tough girl’ persona about not caring what anyone thinks of them but are the first ones to talk crap about others… in reality these are the most insecure people!
She did an entire post series about why women don't keep female friends and is so fucking oblivious to the fact that she is a prime example of why women don't trust other women. Nasty, judgemental, if it's not her way, it's no way. I genuinely think she is a really sad human.

Sorry but why does this woman think she’s an expert at everything? I understand her bringing up topics with her audience, but her high and mighty stance on everything she talks about gets on my nerves, it’s always as if ‘I’m an expert at this, I have this sussed out, I am right and everyone else is wrong, I’ll ask all of your opinions on it but I will talk down to anyone with a different opinion than mine’. Just stick to making overpriced T-shirt’s Carrie 🙄

I’m with you all. Genuinely used to like her. I found her a tad “I’m cool you’re not” for my liking but I’m wildly uncool so it was probably my own insecurities 😂 I respect the work she put into her business and brand in fact I wish I had the savvy for it all tbh. Her boy seems adorable as well. She just seemed so much more down to earth and a bit fun for a mum account.
but the claiming to be poor Vs her lifestyle always baffled me. The moving to London because she needed to be near the dad for school then later on claiming it was only ever for a year baffled me. why would it only be for a year? Why after Year R does he suddenly not need to be near his dad when he needed to before? Just say “you know what? We tried it, doesn’t work for us.” Or even “I met (insert boyfriends name here) just as I moved to London and over the year we realised we want to settle down and build a life and this move will give us a better life style than we could have in London”. Own your choices rather than acting like your followers are idiotic for wondering why you’re doing it. I would get annoyed if followers were constantly messaging me asking me why I’m making the choices I make but I also don’t get paid by mine nor do I post stuff like that.
I also just feel like she’s constantly looking for issues she can be just a little controversial about so she can tell us how unbothered she is by our opinion. You know all of us who dilute her ad revenue or whatever the hell she was trying to say.
I did wonder if she is trying to push her followers to unfollow so she can be a different kind of account with a different kind of follower as she sensed people are a little over instamum. She’s seems to have a talented business brain so now that it’s a very diluted mum clothes market and insta is full of not just perfect families I wouldn’t be shocked if that business kind of goes in the back burner and she has a different plan in mind. And all power to her if she does. However even if she was selling a tree that actually grew real money I would be very reluctant to line the pockets of someone who has patronised and spoken down to their followers/customers in the way she has done. Like it or not the story about people diluting engagement could have really made some vulnerable people feel very guilty they cannot buy the stuff she advertises. If people can just ignore ads they don’t want to see she can just ignore messages moaning about her ads just as easily.
Well this was long sorry. Hopefully it’s not coming across as too catty.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
How very dare you both be so reasonable. Don't you know this is a trolling site full of hateful, miserable people spewing bile?

• Haha
  • Sick

SansaStark

Totally. Fair play to her for what she’s built up, but as mentioned earlier in the thread she has it loads easier than most single mums. If I could stay home and work around my kid and get paid for ads I wouldn’t be complaining online to people who in all likelihood have it much harder, especially during this pandemic. I honestly think being an influencer has to be the easiest job ever created. How any of them can moan about their lot is beyond me. Those screen shots above just show her as being rude and very tone deaf and quite arrogant actually.

• Heart

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I love that she’s been doing some research into ‘homeschooling’. The only reason she wants to homeschool is so it fits into her lifestyle and she can cart him around with her. She has trouble running her business and sending her parcels off let alone making sure her child gets an education. Deluded.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
The irony is that she actually enjoys fanning the flames of speculation by deleting all photos of husband/wedding etc and then reinstating them at a later date. Such odd behaviour.

I don't get the impression she has many friends. Too far up her own rectum I reckon.

View attachment 727389

I hope all the scents and colourings going into the candle are 100% natural.

P.S. I won't have fake chemical shite clinging to my clothes, but I'm more than happy to inject it into my face and lips 👄
Does she not use deodorant? Or shower gel? Cleaning products in general? Washing powder? 🥴🥴 why is she always so high and mighty lmao.
So right, you can’t judge others for using fabric softener when you get artificial stuff pumped into your face

• Heart
Reactions: 9

frostily

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to be this super cool, dgaf mum that she can’t just be vulnerable & admits she loves a man. Tbh bbz, that’s not admirable, it’s just a bit sad.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I’m quite enjoying her content this week in spite of myself.
I find myself warming to her but then, I have to keep remembering that anyone who wants to be Instagram famous, by definition must be a ruthless narcissist.
I mean, I personally cannot imagine anything worse than the thought of my exes, my enemies and all the parents in my kid’s class watching me blah-ing into my phone, doing ads for second rate brands on Instagram. Even the idea of it makes my arsehole cringe itself inside out. Why would you do that unless you were a masochist and/or pathological exhibitionist?

katem

You know she checks here as well so no doubt will soon be seeing some ranting posts about how we are wrong and how she’s still struggling etc. I honestly don’t know how people can stomach watching her say like if you don’t want to see her ads then done engage in her page because you’re ‘diluting her bag’. What about mothers who are probably on the bones of their arse who look to insta for a break, not to see someone complaining about their privilege with their overfilled lips. I think it doesn’t help that none of the ads seem even genuine to her brand, no you don’t shop in M&S when you’re a skint single Mum, to the same families, Sky TV bundles are probably a luxury. It’s all so disingenuous and alienating.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
She also spends her time moaning that people can't buy houses in the desirable sea side town that she also moved to and expects to be hopping on the property ladder. I get there are larger issues to do with air bnb and that locals are being priced out by blow ins, but she is literally a blow in trying to buy a property there or complaining that she can't.
Urgh I hate when she does that! Somebody suggests that they might consider moving to Margate and she gets shitty and rants about how it is impossible to get on the ladder because of outsiders moving there. Exactly. Like. Her. And then she ends her rant with 'you probably wouldn't like it here anyway'. 🙄

Like you say, the air bnb complaint is 💯 valid but she deffo thinks she is more entitled to live there than anyone else.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Does she not use deodorant? Or shower gel? Cleaning products in general? Washing powder? 🥴🥴 why is she always so high and mighty lmao.
So right, you can’t judge others for using fabric softener when you get artificial stuff pumped into your face
Yep. Plus she is a smoker so she'd basically rather suck dangerous chemicals directly into her lungs than wash her clothes with fabric softener 🥴 What a bizarre woman.

I bet she's smells musty af 😆

• Sick

Doobots

Chatty Member
yeah, READ THE ROOM CARRIE
She's a fierce independent business mama and she doesn't care about what you think. And to prove it, she'll make lots of stories telling us all she doesn't care about what people think so we know she doesn't care.

• Haha

faff

I've NEVER done this. BUT I do own my home so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have zero sympathy for these people who bang on about not being able to get on the property ladder, crying about not being able to save for a deposit because they rent etc etc... Guess what? You HAVE TO make sacrifices. A lot of them. Like never going shopping. Never eat out at restaurants and drink champagne ffs 🙄
When I was saving, a take away every fortnight was my treat. I never bought clothes (not even from cheap shops), I made do with what I had until I had saved up enough for a deposit.
Stop moaning Carrie and start taking responsibility for your financal position.
I mean, I know this is aimed at Carrie, but for a lot of people who rent, they can’t save. My rent is half my monthly income - and add to that if you claim UC, you’re penalised for having savings. If I could save enough for a deposit, I’d have to stop claiming and live off the savings.

it’s not always as easy as limiting yourself to a takeaway once a fortnight (literally can’t remember the last time I had one!).

I agree though, that there’s a lot she could be cutting back on to save.

Violetpickles

I still can’t believe she got married!
She’s obviously has trauma which runs deeps. I hate the phrase ‘daddy issues’ but she’s daddy issues personified. Sad, really.
I’m sure it’s brilliant running your own empire. However, be humble. You aren’t exactly saving lives to warrant your big dick energy. Your empire is a small fish in a large pond. You aren’t Badgal RiRi bbz. Be nice to people on the way up as you’ll meet them on the way down.
She’s going to learn the hard way and well deserved, too!