Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think Carrie is still secretly in love with that Shauny one. Shame really. He seems more on her level. I reckon she moved to London in the hope they would go the distance šŸ˜«

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her this week. Sheā€™s so rude all the time, particularly to her followers who write in her question box.

Iā€™m quite enjoying her content this week in spite of myself.
I find myself warming to her but then, I have to keep remembering that anyone who wants to be Instagram famous, by definition must be a ruthless narcissist.
I mean, I personally cannot imagine anything worse than the thought of my exes, my enemies and all the parents in my kidā€™s class watching me blah-ing into my phone, doing ads for second rate brands on Instagram. Even the idea of it makes my hole cringe itself inside out. Why would you do that unless you were a masochist and/or pathological exhibitionist?

Reactions: 9
I
So here ā€œnew lineā€ looks oddly familiar to Black & Beechā€™s new line from a few weeks back šŸ§
I guess so? It all looks the same to me though those types of brands, all I see when I look at black and beech is a rip off of l'ecole des femme. It's nice don't get me wrong both theirs and MS.
Probably just a coincidence though as I'm guessing it would take a while to get things through production, 3 weeks isn't that long to pull that off (if we're speculating that she did copy)

Reactions: 1
I
I guess so? It all looks the same to me though those types of brands, all I see when I look at black and beech is a rip off of l'ecole des femme. It's nice don't get me wrong both theirs and MS.
Probably just a coincidence though as I'm guessing it would take a while to get things through production, 3 weeks isn't that long to pull that off (if we're speculating that she did copy)
Yeah I guess. Sheā€™s got form though, for stealing ideas.

Iā€™m really happy for her, falling in love so much you want to marry someone is such a lovely feeling. Plus I like how low key it was. I mean....Iā€™ve seen other influencers begging for free tit for their wedding. This was in private and totally in their own style which I give her massive credit for.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m really happy for her, falling in love so much you want to marry someone is such a lovely feeling. Plus I like how low key it was. I mean....Iā€™ve seen other influencers begging for free tit for their wedding. This was in private and totally in their own style which I give her massive credit for.
Agree. I like a no fuss wedding, glad they're happy and did it in thier own way.
I have to say I loathe what her Mr is wearing though... My god šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Hollyxx, post: 3108816, member: 74465 Plus I like how low key it was. I mean....Iā€™ve seen other influencers begging for free tit for their wedding. This was in private and totally in their own style which I give her massive credit for.
[/QUOTE]

low key? Sheā€™ll be selling these photos to anyone who will have them. Its all a (v clever) PR move that will have been planned for months with gifted outfits and hotel rooms for the shoot ect. Domā€™t buy into the ā€˜Iā€™m so humbleā€™ act

Reactions: 3
Oh for gods sake. I was routing for her and Shauny! Unbelievable šŸ¤£ Well, the course of true love never runs smooth. Her new husband looks a bit like William Shakespeare and she had to use those annoying sisters to be her wedding photographers. Sheā€™ll be up the duff next.
Does this mean sheā€™s not a single mother anymore? šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.