Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so hard to be this super cool, dgaf mum that she can’t just be vulnerable & admits she loves a man. Tbh bbz, that’s not admirable, it’s just a bit sad.

Reactions: 9
What business did he have with his ex?
Very surprised by the religious thing. That seems off brand for her.

Reactions: 4
She does my absolute head in. She’s always so cold and aggressive. I’m struggling to see the point of her getting married if she just constantly tries to push how independent she is, it’s actually quite sad as she just comes across selfish. The amount she mentions divorce when she has JUST got married is so odd, just get married or don’t. Carrie babe, having a joint account is reallyyyy not that deep.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember on one of the podcast episodes her and Remi were discussing marriage, Remi wasn't interested and Carrie said she couldn't wait to have a husband?! It's wild to me that she has a tattoo of hopeless romantic and yet... keeps bashing the whole thing. Loves sharing shared pics from the people who did the flowers and the photos but... hates weddings, thinks weddings are a waste of money, keeps posting about quick engagement, wedding, etc etc but its NOT FOR HER. We get it, so why not just keep it totally quiet. Def get the sense she is always looking for a scrap. Also side note, they only have one kid each, wouldn't it have been super cute to do a little weekend away to Gretna and have the kids there with them, feeling involved in their new family set up? Just a thought.

Reactions: 7
I saw Rock & Roll Bride post about their wedding a few weeks ago - have they featured it in their magazine yet? Do you get paid for that?

eta: just spotted this!

08F1207E-000A-4852-8242-57FDD5043DC7.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they do. She put up a story about nothing changing if they got divorced and how separate homes/bank accounts are the way for her. Thing is though, if they do divorce, the law doesn’t see it that way, does it? Or if god forbid something happened to her, her husband has rights to her bank account and property, right? Why bother getting married if all you’re going to do is go on about how it’s meaningless?

Reactions: 5
I hope she’s made a watertight will, because if anything happens to her, it’ll all go to her husband and not her son.

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s made a watertight will, because if anything happens to her, it’ll all go to her husband and not her son.
her husband was a musician in a famous band (forget the name now). I expect he's maybe worth more than her.

I'm going to unfollow. She brows me. Tried too hard to be cool. I bought a Mere bag from her and never used it. Gonna shove that on eBay too.

What are all the pregnancy on the pill stories about? Attention-seeking or authentic?

(I don’t listen to stories so might have missed something not included in the captions.)

I really don’t understand her?!

I’m so glad I sold all her merchandise because she is the most infuriating woman on Instagram.
I dont understand why they’re married if they’re acting like they’re not bothered by each other’s existence or children or literally anything?

marriage is great if it’s what you want but she’s so condescending about the whole you do you tit

I honestly can’t watch her anymore

Sam played bass for Clean Bandit, his ex (his daughter’s mother) also has a big following/public figure/business, both Sam and his ex seem to be really mature/amicable and good parents! X

God she is insufferable. How does it make any sense to buy alone when you are married and both of you are in a decent financial position. It's not a need a man thing at all. If it can bring your affordability up and give you access to a better/bigger property, why the duck not do it? How much do we reckon she's making a year?

I bet it's a shot gun wedding so his church doesn't cut him off.

Also just watched the film Jellyfish on iPlayer set in Margate, quite a good but sad watch. Highlights the gentrification of Margate, and I was just waiting for Lil Miss Independent to pop up in the background wearing her ridiculous jacket, head2toe in her own merch 🙄

Reactions: 2
God she is insufferable. How does it make any sense to buy alone when you are married and both of you are in a decent financial position. It's not a need a man thing at all. If it can bring your affordability up and give you access to a better/bigger property, why the duck not do it? How much do we reckon she's making a year?

I bet it's a shot gun wedding so his church doesn't cut him off.

Also just watched the film Jellyfish on iPlayer set in Margate, quite a good but sad watch. Highlights the gentrification of Margate, and I was just waiting for Lil Miss Independent to pop up in the background wearing her ridiculous jacket, head2toe in her own merch 🙄
The only people I know who've done that rented out the '2nd' property, so it was additional income. They eventually gifted the now mortgage free house to her son from her first marriage and his wife. Not sure why you'd live separately though, which is what they're doing I assume? Can't quite tell

Just watched her stories and I think she lives separately from her husband also that message she shared seemed like a genuine question about how and why she would buy alone yet turned it into a lunch mob style defense. Why did she get married if she doesn't seem to like what a marriage is about? She's still trying to promote this image that makes her look like a brat. If I was thinking of buying from her then saw these sort of stories I'd not bother. We can still be independent in a relationship, is she too scared to find this out?

Attachments

I’m pretty certain they share a house but have separate finances which I know friends who have children from previous relationships have often done because of childcare costs etc. I’m not a huge believer in a joint bank account and have known that since I was a teenager (my parents had separate finances and thank god they did when he finally left) and so I appreciate the idea that you can be financially independent and furiously in love with your other half. She is, however, being an absolute queen witch about it all and is obviously desperate to engage with anyone - whether a fight or validation. She’s clearly an extrovert and lockdown is not suited to her need to be around others telling each other they’re bad bs etc. I do think (and I hate psychoanalysing strangers) that this is all boils down to her separation anxiety and the subconscious idea that she doesn’t deserve the same happy ending as everyone else and that it could all be ripped away at any moment. Super sad. And you wonder what the long term effect of that is on her relationship. He seems like a sweet and patient guy, and perhaps his love and commitment will show her that she doesn’t need to put up barriers in advance. I hope so. She does need to stop being such a c*** to other people though.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories and I think she lives separately from her husband also that message she shared seemed like a genuine question about how and why she would buy alone yet turned it into a lunch mob style defense. Why did she get married if she doesn't seem to like what a marriage is about? She's still trying to promote this image that makes her look like a brat. If I was thinking of buying from her then saw these sort of stories I'd not bother. We can still be independent in a relationship, is she too scared to find this out?
She just sounds like she absolutely bleeping hates her husband and life; it's embarrassing at this point lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.