Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say this. I've just seen her stories and they're bleeping toxic. So she doesn't trust mum friends yet she appreciates that mum friends understand what she's going through? She doesn't like the whole competitive mum culture but she admits that not liking other women is a result of patriarchy? Hmmmm. Which one is it Carrie? She loves to think that she sounds intelligent but she actually just shows herself up! You sound toxic Carrie. You sound witch af. Be nice. Be kind. She's a hypocrite.
Also, the “I love the Mum community” when she remembers who is buying her overpriced Mama merch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came on to say this. I've just seen her stories and they're bleeping toxic. So she doesn't trust mum friends yet she appreciates that mum friends understand what she's going through? She doesn't like the whole competitive mum culture but she admits that not liking other women is a result of patriarchy? Hmmmm. Which one is it Carrie? She loves to think that she sounds intelligent but she actually just shows herself up! You sound toxic Carrie. You sound witch af. Be nice. Be kind. She's a hypocrite.
I seem to remember her sharing a vid a few months ago that was poking fun at a certain type of IG mum. It gave them a name which I can't remember rn because it was chronically unfunny. And Carrie was like 'omggg so accurate I can't' 🤣🤣🥴

Ironic that she preaches about being kind to others when she is the most arrogant sneery witch out there.

• Heart
I seem to remember her sharing a vid a few months ago that was poking fun at a certain type of IG mum. It gave them a name which I can't remember rn because it was chronically unfunny. And Carrie was like 'omggg so accurate I can't' 🤣🤣🥴

Ironic that she preaches about being kind to others when she is the most arrogant sneery witch out there.
Yep Im pretty sure I made a comment about thay. It was so painfully unfunny that I had no idea why she shared it

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what went on between her and Katherine the californian? They met up a few years ago in Barcelona? They seemed really chummy now they don't even follow each other? Weird.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what went on between her and Katherine the californian? They met up a few years ago in Barcelona? They seemed really chummy now they don't even follow each other? Weird.

Same with Cult of Youth and also that nobullbusinessschool woman 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn’t they get matching barca tats too? So weird

Same with Cult of Youth and also that nobullbusinessschool woman 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can see Carrie being supes jealous of Kelly, she’s just bought a house/flat entirely on her own with no help from a fella at all
Carrie could never

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t they get matching barca tats too? So weird

I can see Carrie being supes jealous of Kelly, she’s just bought a house/flat entirely on her own with no help from a fella at all
Carrie could never
Yes I thought the exact same about Kelly buying the house! Can tell Carrie is the type to neverrr be happy for someone else’s success, wouldn’t surprise me if she unfollowed her as soon as she started talking about the mortgage situation. I’m happy for Kelly, she seems a lot more down to Earth.

I don’t know what it is that I don’t like about Carrie. The way she whispers of her whole mouth. I’m going for the mouth
Jesus Christ - pumped up much?! Why has she had that much filler put in her lips? She looks bloody ridiculous, yikes.

I wonder why she's had a change of mind sharing pictures of Sam...keeps posting pics of him. dislike her voice too, the accent is weird too

Why does she constantly use Americanisms too? Yard sale, Shopping Cart...
Please Carrie, you're from North Wales. She sounds like she's trying to put on a London street accent (especially when she says things like 'bovered' ) So strange.

Reactions: 8
Lololol I see she’s back on her ‘I never take time off’ bullshit

Reactions: 5
Don't need to know about every drip of period, every pad change, every cramp.
Half the population has a period and not one of them whinges about it as much as Carrie.

Reactions: 5
Don't need to know about every drip of period, every pad change, every cramp.
Half the population has a period and not one of them whinges about it as much as Carrie.
She really wears it as a badge of honour doesn't she? 😂

Don't get me wrong - there is nothing shameful or taboo about having a period. But wow does she like to talk about it 🥱

Asks people to tell her their assumptions of her, then takes umbrage when she doesn't like the assumption haha

• Haha
Asks people to tell her their assumptions of her, then takes umbrage when she doesn't like the assumption haha
She's so bloody aggressive and you can tell she's got her back up about these assumptions! Especially the one about her buying her own house!
Carrie, you're inviting this drama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.