Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetpickles

not being funny, maybe because the little boy spends more time with his dad than his mother. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t get maintenance.. because he’s never with her?

frostily

VIP Member
Emma Rollason, (was Skirrow)

she is a brill mum to their Maisie & is religious too,

Oh wow she seems so much cooler than Carrie 😂

SansaStark

I’m starting to find that she reminds me of Jack Monroe with her struggling single mum repertoire. Banging on about how she couldn’t afford furniture so Made came to the rescue 🥱 and what’s that about not being grateful for #ads? Since when did it become unfashionable to not show gratitude for receiving free stuff? How do her followers not see through her? And is she on the beg for more freebies from Made? 🥴

I remember her saying she was registering them all at the doctors. By all she means... her bf an all. Maybe she wants to still claim to be a cool single mum and it’ll be pretty damaging for her brand if she lets a bloke move in 😂
I got a tenner from my kids dad for uniform allowance last week. He’s a shit dad who rarely sees my son. She doesn’t know she’s effing born! Wonder if she got that coat she was being a beg for... 😂
I’m sorry you have to deal with that. Sadly your story is way too common. Carrie never acknowledges how lucky she is to have the help she does. It’s always her on her own doing it. Except when new partner and Rivs dad help her move to Margs tho 🤭 she’s just as bad as the rest.

Attachments