Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked people what scent her new candles are and is just dissing every single one people suggest??

Reactions: 4
I almost fell for the trap and swiped up on the t-shirt she linked the other day. £85....for a tshirt.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t even understand what she’s written.
yeah what she’s put makes zero sense but she’s basically saying she’s never liked dainty jewellery, the tik tok is giving examples almost identical to cult of youth

Reactions: 3
She is one of the rudest, nastiest "influencers" out there. She slags people off, puts people down, happily humiliates people for how they dress, what they listen to, or what they do. She is the biggest hypocrite. She has her head so far up her own arse it is astonishing. She needs to eat a slice of humble pie, tone down her bad attitude, and remove that massive chip on her shoulder. She just gets worse and worse these days.
Exactly this. For someone who goes on and on about ‘not giving a single sh*t what anyone thinks about anything to do with her, literally do not care at all about anyone’s opinion or anything else for that matter’, she sure does have an awful lot of opinions and things to say about literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE else!! I’ve known so many people who put on this ‘tough girl’ persona about not caring what anyone thinks of them but are the first ones to talk crap about others… in reality these are the most insecure people!

Asked people what scent her new candles are and is just dissing every single one people suggest??
Just came on to say "Anyone else tempted to say 'tit' when she asks what scent we think the candles are"? 😛🤣

Potential scents:

- rip off
- hypocrisy
- poverty
- do you know who I am?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210824-101128.png

I hope all the scents and colourings going into the candle are 100% natural.

P.S. I won't have fake chemical shite clinging to my clothes, but I'm more than happy to inject it into my face and lips 👄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 727389

I hope all the scents and colourings going into the candle are 100% natural.

P.S. I won't have fake chemical shite clinging to my clothes, but I'm more than happy to inject it into my face and lips 👄
Does she not use deodorant? Or shower gel? Cleaning products in general? Washing powder? 🥴🥴 why is she always so high and mighty lmao.
So right, you can’t judge others for using fabric softener when you get artificial stuff pumped into your face

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she not use deodorant? Or shower gel? Cleaning products in general? Washing powder? 🥴🥴 why is she always so high and mighty lmao.
So right, you can’t judge others for using fabric softener when you get artificial stuff pumped into your face
Came to say the same thing

Reactions: 2
Yep. Plus she is a smoker so she'd basically rather suck dangerous chemicals directly into her lungs than wash her clothes with fabric softener 🥴 What a bizarre woman.

I bet she's smells musty af 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Exactly this. For someone who goes on and on about ‘not giving a single sh*t what anyone thinks about anything to do with her, literally do not care at all about anyone’s opinion or anything else for that matter’, she sure does have an awful lot of opinions and things to say about literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE else!! I’ve known so many people who put on this ‘tough girl’ persona about not caring what anyone thinks of them but are the first ones to talk crap about others… in reality these are the most insecure people!
She did an entire post series about why women don't keep female friends and is so bleeping oblivious to the fact that she is a prime example of why women don't trust other women. Nasty, judgemental, if it's not her way, it's no way. I genuinely think she is a really sad human.

Reactions: 10
Regarding shopping at Zara - ‘if you want to, you can’, wow thanks Carrie! I know your followers meant to cling on to your every word but thanks so much for giving us permission to shop somewhere 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Ex bleeping scuse me??!!! Mrs I don't like dainty jewellery

Hahahahahahaha
My God, I nearly posted this exact thing. What a moron!

Didn't realize Carrie invented tie dye
she also invented slogan tees, tote bags and lip injections.....derp

Regarding shopping at Zara - ‘if you want to, you can’, wow thanks Carrie! I know your followers meant to cling on to your every word but thanks so much for giving us permission to shop somewhere 🥺🥺🥺
this kinda talk is the actual worst. Especially considering she loves to throw around she came from nothing and had no money. Mate, most people buy Zara and high street shops not because they love it, but because they can't afford most independent brands and they do okay stuff for decent prices. She is full of herself.

Reactions: 2
She also spends her time moaning that people can't buy houses in the desirable sea side town that she also moved to and expects to be hopping on the property ladder. I get there are larger issues to do with air bnb and that locals are being priced out by blow ins, but she is literally a blow in trying to buy a property there or complaining that she can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a beautiful girl, she really is but those fillers are bad. I have fillers myself in my lips and a teeny bit in my chin but not one of my friends have ever noticed as it just enhanced my lips, not completely changed them. There was absolutely no need to do that to her face that much. The doctor she promotes should be ashamed of herself for putting so much in her rather than just enhancing her natural features

She's a beautiful girl, she really is but those fillers are bad. I have fillers myself in my lips and a teeny bit in my chin but not one of my friends have ever noticed as it just enhanced my lips, not completely changed them. There was absolutely no need to do that to her face that much. The doctor she promotes should be ashamed of herself for putting so much in her rather than just enhancing her natural features
Totally agree. She was beautiful without any tweaks, but this is total excess. I'm getting Pete Burns vibes, especially in this pic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.