Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she telling a bunch of internet randomers about her child’s private medical information? Is that the done thing on the Kent coast influencer circuit these days?

Reactions: 2
How will Carrie cope with increased orders after the publicity from Megan wearing her T-shirt. She was moaning about being snowed under with them before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How will Carrie cope with increased orders after the publicity from Megan wearing her T-shirt. She was moaning about being snowed under with them before
I’m really pleased about the publicity she got. I’m not keen on her brand or slogan t-shirts in general, but it was nice to see a small business from humble beginnings picked up in that way.

However, it will mean MANY trips to the post box which I’m sure we’ll hear ALL about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker on this thread but when I first found Carrie on Instagram I really liked her, I loved the tattoos, the attitude and her story. She was funny with it, she was honest about motherhood and it seemed like she wasn’t taking herself too seriously but as time has gone by I started to notice that things didn’t seem as genuine, and she started to seem almost annoyed at how “busy” she was, like having a business to run was a massive inconvenience in her life. Now that she has had this surge in popularity (which btw - totally fair enough) it seems like she is back to the old Carrie, showing Riv, being really happy and upbeat. And I hate to sound cynical but it’s like she has thought - oh I better not be a bit of a cow for a while as they ain’t gonna be good for all the new customers. I totally think any small business deserves something like this but I just hope Carrie realises that for all her long term followers, we deserve the “good” Carrie too

Reactions: 11
Asking if anyone wants to have a baby with her on her stories as she's Broody....

What about her husband? I'm not saying that he should have a baby if he doesn't want one but how awful publicly saying that you want a stranger to have one with you.

This woman honestly baffles me 😂

Reactions: 2
Those comments were so weird. I’m sure she just says random stuff to fuel speculation and increase engagement. Then I think she runs to here to read

Reactions: 3
This is definitely not exclusive to Carrie but I hate when influencers ask for 'recommendations' of places to stay for a holiday 🥴 Almost certainly hoping for a #gifted offer.

I swear like 90% of places in the UK are booked up rn anyway so she's obviously after a favour of some sort. Why can't she scrabble around on Booking.com or Airbnb like the rest of us mere mortals?

Reactions: 8
I like her but this chat about fabric conditioners is dull

Reactions: 5
I quiet like Carrie, but her desperation to be ‘different’ grates on me. The whole story about her not even being able to talk about prepacked sandwiches without her gagging, when I remember atleast 2 stories of hers in the past of her on a train with a prepacked meal deal sandwich 🥴. I just think she’s too much of a try hard 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.