Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thinks she’s got some deep rooted unhappiness and absolutely craves attention. Whether that been good or bad. She loves drama and effing loves a scrap. I wish her nothing but happiness but I’m exhausted for her.

Reactions: 7
long time lurker yadda yadda... just popping on here to bring up a story she made months ago (tbh looking back it looked like it was uploaded on their wedding night that no one knew about but makes it even weirder) said something along the lines of "monogamy is dead", did anyone else catch this?

Reactions: 2
Im still.curious as to why she got married, she said something about having a reason and people would be surprised. Has she ever gone into detail or just attention seeking? It's pretty clear he isn't there much and still peddling the 'look how much i struggle'

Reactions: 2
She’s just a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma isn’t she 🙄 It does feel like she’s goading people to ask questions so she can kick off.

Reactions: 3
long time lurker yadda yadda... just popping on here to bring up a story she made months ago (tbh looking back it looked like it was uploaded on their wedding night that no one knew about but makes it even weirder) said something along the lines of "monogamy is dead", did anyone else catch this?
Yes! I think it was def their wedding night, and then she was showing the rings but when people obviously asked she was basically laughing at them like NO LOL WHAT...but she did get married?! Also had professional photographers there and sort of implied she wouldn't share the images but changed her mind... get ya story straight or maybe just stick to keeping it a secret?!

Reactions: 3
She’s so weird as if anyone gives a damn what hoover she has

she’s so ‘I’m right you’re wrong’ and I swear she is so forthcoming and rude with her opinions to make people clap back so she can cry troll
this!!! She’s so defensive and aggressive over nothing - someone will have a difference of opinion to her and they’re haters. However it’s ok for her to be a difficult witch?

I genuinely don’t understand how people like her, she’s just so dramatic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like there's some deep-rooted need for attention, possibly spilled over from her childhood. The way she manifests getting attention is to kick off, be confrontational and kind of aggressive. It's pretty sad really. When I see her I see this sadness and the aggro witch is like a defence mechanism. But she also courts it to thrive as she needs that attention, which she can get instantly from Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Just happened to have the Clearblue sticks right in the shot there by accident. My arse. She put them there to cause speculation. Who doesn’t look at a photo before they post it !!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just happened to have the Clearblue sticks right in the shot there by accident. My arse. She put them there to cause speculation. Who doesn’t look at a photo before they post it !!??
If there’s a Clear Blue test about, YOURE GUNNA KNOW! Clearly for effect. I saw it and was embarrassed for her! 🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s even a blinking doormat or has skin like a rhino. My boyfriend would be fumin! He seems a nice man. I wonder what her step daughters mother thinks of it all.

He’s even a blinking doormat or has skin like a rhino. My boyfriend would be fumin! He seems a nice man. I wonder what her step daughters mother thinks of it all.
Yes, intriguing! I wonder if he completely failed to tell his child or any of his side of the family that he was getting married until after the fact. Im
A step parent and if my partner’s ex disappeared for a weekend and came back married, there would be a serious conversation happening. Sure, elope if you want to. But you can’t just drop something that massive on children with no warning. Those chickens will come home to roost later on for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.