Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quiet like Carrie, but her desperation to be ‘different’ grates on me. The whole story about her not even being able to talk about prepacked sandwiches without her gagging, when I remember atleast 2 stories of hers in the past of her on a train with a prepacked meal deal sandwich 🥴. I just think she’s too much of a try hard 🤷🏻‍♀️.
This! Try hard. I'm sorry but who gags at the though of a pre made sandwich? And since when does fabric softener offend ppl? Better than the smell of stale BO or wet dog.
She must have gross feet if she doesn't like the idea of a pedi too - weirdo.

I'm such a bad person because I use fabric conditioner to protect my clothes 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Came on here to say the exact same thing 😆 How long will she dine out on this fabric softener 'content'? 🙄

It's almost as exciting as her vacuum cleaner journey 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ermm, so she buys fags? Does she think that fag smoke smells better than clean fabric softener? Mind boggling.
The self entitlement is unreal - I don't want to smell your gross clean clothes or look at your painted toe nails but you have to smell my fag smoke! Wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What does make me laugh about her is that she’ll say people who use fabric softener have ‘bad manners’, and say having painted toenails is disgusting, yet if one person commented on her smoking or her fag breath she’d call them a ‘hater’ and tell them to get a life 😂😂. Self entitled is 100% the right word to use for her.

Reactions: 11
I don't even get why she pointed out that she has buttons and fags at the pub? They're pretty normal stuff to take the the pub and not really out there 🤔

I won't use fabric softener because it contains animal fats, but I'll happily smell of smoke and eat animals

Reactions: 4
Ok I stopped following her cos she’s such a condescending self righteous twit but I had a lol tonight because “the single mum” mentioned something about her and her ex so I went on a deep dive and I’m confused- is she still with the Xmas husband? She’s sitting watching the football and acting very single tonight? Trying to work through all the posts - but even here it seems it’s confusing- is she just baiting us?

Reactions: 2
She mentioned the husband and still being with him a few days ago

But yeah she's definitely reeking of loneliness this weekend. U k Carrie Hun?

Ok I stopped following her cos she’s such a condescending self righteous twit but I had a lol tonight because “the single mum” mentioned something about her and her ex so I went on a deep dive and I’m confused- is she still with the Xmas husband? She’s sitting watching the football and acting very single tonight? Trying to work through all the posts - but even here it seems it’s confusing- is she just baiting us?
She likes to look alternative doesn't she? 'just cos I'm married, doesn't mean I have to spend the weekend with him', she went out alone a few weekends ago, got all dressed up and went out to drink cocktails... alone... Strange.

Reactions: 1
I think she's a beautiful girl but she has definitely gone OTT on the filler this time.

Shame her personality is stinkin!

She’s still with Sam. She said the other day about she needs space for her husbands daughter, they were talking about holidays or a house can’t remember. She’s said before she won’t post anything about him on socials and he isn’t on social media. I kind of respect that tbh. Some of the time she’s out and at the pub etc he’s most likely there but she just doesn’t feature him. It’s easy done

She’s really overdone it with the fillers. Her face looks a bit distorted. Like you’re looking at her through slightly wobbly glass.

Reactions: 6
Really confused by today's "be nice" rant.... cos she's actually ended up engaging in the nasty behaviour she's trying to call out.

"Sorry if you're three kids deep and lowkey hate your life" is just as catty, nasty and toxic as "oooh you can tell you're a first time mum"

Actually, reading it back it sounds nastier.

Reactions: 8
Think she totally misunderstood the outfit repeating post she shared 😂 it's not about "excessive washing" (although yeah sure that's a problem) but about fast fashion and influencers, and buying a new outfit for every occasion and event, not being seen on insta in the same outfit.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why does this woman think she’s an expert at everything? I understand her bringing up topics with her audience, but her high and mighty stance on everything she talks about gets on my nerves, it’s always as if ‘I’m an expert at this, I have this sussed out, I am right and everyone else is wrong, I’ll ask all of your opinions on it but I will talk down to anyone with a different opinion than mine’. Just stick to making overpriced T-shirt’s Carrie 🙄

Reactions: 10
Really confused by today's "be nice" rant.... cos she's actually ended up engaging in the nasty behaviour she's trying to call out.

"Sorry if you're three kids deep and lowkey hate your life" is just as catty, nasty and toxic as "oooh you can tell you're a first time mum"

Actually, reading it back it sounds nastier.
Came on to say this. I've just seen her stories and they're bleeping toxic. So she doesn't trust mum friends yet she appreciates that mum friends understand what she's going through? She doesn't like the whole competitive mum culture but she admits that not liking other women is a result of patriarchy? Hmmmm. Which one is it Carrie? She loves to think that she sounds intelligent but she actually just shows herself up! You sound toxic Carrie. You sound witch af. Be nice. Be kind. She's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.