Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get Riv to take photos of her for her grid posts? If so, that is too cringe for me to comprehend.

Reactions: 3
I think after the first couple of years pass it’s just hair loss and nothing to do with being post partum

Reactions: 1
No, PP is one big hair loss at around 3 months post partum (and it’s basically just the hair you would’ve lost in pregnancy anyway a coming out at once). 6 years is just age related hairloss!

Does she mean hair loss or the annoying regrowth? Cos my kid is nearly 4 and the patches that fell out after he was born are still just tufts!

I used to love Carrie and followed her since I was pregnant with my daughter (now 3) but now she is so fake and literally tries to come across as defiant and mouthy just for the sake of being defiant and mouthy. She talks so repetitively about “doing it by herself” and being a strong, independent woman all whilst seemingly unknowingly MOANING about every little aspect of her life, she is ungrateful and such a whinge. You started this business and decided it would be your job so stop moaning when you have to fulfill your orders and take them to the post office luv, you decided you only wanted to buy a house BY YOURSELF so stop moaning about how long it’s taking ffs 😂 I do not get her at all, she loves the attention and then she hates it all in one story

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her grid post tonight. So passive aggressive and obnoxious 🙄
Agree. I’m fascinated by the influencers/oversharers who have liked and commented.

It’s also not how boundaries work. They are something you do personally and don’t need to announce. Other people aren’t responsible for maintaining your boundaries; you are.

Reactions: 7
She’s so unbelievably cocky and rude; I bet she was one of the nasty girls at school for sure. She seems like one of those friends that you keep around purely so she’s not AGAINST you. I actually dislike her LOL

Reactions: 8
The irony is that she actually enjoys fanning the flames of speculation by deleting all photos of husband/wedding etc and then reinstating them at a later date. Such odd behaviour.

I don't get the impression she has many friends. Too far up her own rectum I reckon.

Reactions: 10
I always wonder why she has "hopeless romantic" tattooed on her knuckles when she's the coldest most vile sneery witch ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she tags that restaurant that sends her free food six times a fuckin day, but the (gorgeous and kind and part of the community but also NOT about handing out freebies unless it's to kids on free school meals ❤) pizza restaurant she went to earlier didn't get a mention. She even went out of her way to tag the ice cream brand 😂 you mad cos they didn't give you a free pizza Carrie hun???

Reactions: 2
The video she just shared to her story isn't funny at all 🙄 she obviously thinks she's better than other IG mums... I have no idea who these people are I don't follow them or even come across their pages but find it lame that she felt the need to share it. Gives me my Mum sharing memes on Facebook vibes. Finding most of her shares/ads/content pretty cringe now.

Reactions: 4
The video she just shared to her story isn't funny at all 🙄 she obviously thinks she's better than other IG mums... I have no idea who these people are I don't follow them or even come across their pages but find it lame that she felt the need to share it. Gives me my Mum sharing memes on Facebook vibes. Finding most of her shares/ads/content pretty cringe now.
Which story?
I noticed that yesterday she made a point of going to hospital but didn't say why! 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.