Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babe youre literally having an argument with an invisible person "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Why ya so defensive lmao

Screenshot_20210104-200651_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s always trying so hard to be a bad b.
Thinks everybody is always against her and starts gobbing off. Her husband seems like such a wet blanket and I feel sorry for him. I genuinely think she’s got deep rooted issues and this is all a huge front with a personality disorder to boot.
Basically a psychologists dream.

Reactions: 5
I really, really want a raising the future tee but I will not give money to her. Everything about her is false and overplayed and just so so so rude.
I’ve got one of hers that I don’t wear. What size are you? Mines white and black and I don’t mind posting it x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been wanting to post for a while but can't get back into my old account but anyway I stopped following carrie because of the rudeness, I've never seen anyone as boldly rude as her towards potential customers! I read recently in her stories that she goes through and deletes followers daily... who has time to go through thousands of followers when they're meant to be a busy 'single parent' running a business? Those followers could've been past or current customers or it's just bull. Also notice in the happy highlights of the year no wedding or mention of the husband

Reactions: 4
Today she’s telling ppl don’t make silly comments about her moving house: why mention it then? Keep it private. Always on the Defense. Does she even like her followers?

She also loves listing what she has to do everyday... erm like the rest of us. The cook 3 meals a day thing made me 🤣

Reactions: 8
Not sure how the “doing it alone-single mama-paying for everything” USP will fly if she moves into a nice shared house with her husband. How standard of her!
three meals a day? Why are you sticking to what society says?? Give him two meals. Give him seven. Five-a-day!? More like whateverIwant bbz bc stick it to the man I’m UNIQUE and I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YA HEAR!? Let’s post some stories about how much I just don’t care 🙃What will become of the rebellious, shut-ya-gob, “duck the norm” Carrie!? How will she cope, m8zzzzzzz? Oh bbz what will she do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone would have even known she was planning on moving had she not mentioned it?! Don’t get it at all!

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Just move house. Quietly. But that doesn’t fit in with the listing ENDLESS jobs she has to do!

Reactions: 3
Always up for a imaginary scrap, isn’t she? We are all busy. All struggling. Some of us are key workers and still juggle life, homeschooling, kids, relationships. If she doesn’t like people asking questions or commenting, don’t put it out there to 45k people, you dick.

Reactions: 7
Always up for a imaginary scrap, isn’t she? We are all busy. All struggling. Some of us are key workers and still juggle life, homeschooling, kids, relationships. If she doesn’t like people asking questions or commenting, don’t put it out there to 45k people, you dick.
I thought the same thing after viewing her stories. She's on one. I felt like I had a chip on MY shoulder after reading them, as if someone had been shouting at me loool - what a sad little angsty life.

• Haha
SHes also the only person I follow that films herself whilst helping her child with school work. Put your phone down and be present! Give the child some time and respect!

SHes also the only person I follow that films herself whilst helping her child with school work. Put your phone down and be present! Give the child some time and respect!
It’s so she can catch him telling her to ‘shut her gob’. How hilarious. 🙃 ‘Viewings’ suggests her landlord might be selling.

Yes it sounds like she’s reluctant to move which is a shitter really. I’ve had the same happen to me in the past re landlord selling so I feel for her on that one.

Especially when she’s only just moved. But is the whole just cos you'll live the same place til you die. Again imaginary argument. 🙄

Imagine being so pressed about sharing your own life ???
and To tit on people who HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING YET because their life differs from hers just makes me think no one has anything to say via DM, she just wants to seem important/is insecure about her life choices

like moving more times than a jippo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I reckon nobody is in her DMs. I reckon she wants to forewarn the people of Tattle Life to shout our gobs. I reckon she makes half of the tit it up. Let’s be honest, nobody would have an opinion if she didn’t share her life 24 hours a day. For somebody so busy bbz, she’s always on her phone. Where does she find the time? Like, does she have any tips cos I forgot to eat today! She’s the type of girl to be proud of starting fights on a night out 😅

She’s also pre warned everyone there will be loads of typos this week as if she’s too busy to manage! Carrie you don’t have to post every little update of your life..... chill !!

I was under the impression that the stuff she sells was screen printed on her behalf and she just packs and posts it? Purely because I didn't recall seeing a printing station set up. If so then why does she make out she's running around like a headless chicken with a phone permanently attached to one hand? I do recall the mention of now having a studio recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.