Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She’s sells a few T-shirt’s and has a few followers on Instagram. She’s self entitled brat. I grew up with fuck all, drugs were rife in my family and I didn’t stand a chance. I worked my arse off. Always saved the very little I had and bought my own house. Granted it’s a shit hole but it’s still mine. She needs to her a grip and set her sites a bit lower.

Reactions: 9

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I think she is preg.....thoughts?
It would explain why she didn't give us a drip by drip account of her last period 😂

I remember her mentioning she was due on a little while ago and then it wasn't spoke about again. Not like her at all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tawelwch

6DCE4C69-DD33-407E-B822-6ABC0764732D.jpeg

Oh fuuuuuuuuck off. Really? So, we’re just going to ignore multiple trips to LA and Barcelona, paid for breaks to Malta and Ibiza, Camp Bestival, and weekends away to London, Liverpool, Manchester etc? Cool ok 😎👍🏻

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Ffs I've never been more convinced that she was purposely hinting at a pregnancy (recommending mocktails etc) just to spark speculation. Here is the inevitable 'ask me anything' question box so she can bollock whoever dares to ask.

She'll probably get her one mate to ask the question if nobody else takes the bait 🎣

Theplantmum

I've NEVER done this. BUT I do own my home so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have zero sympathy for these people who bang on about not being able to get on the property ladder, crying about not being able to save for a deposit because they rent etc etc... Guess what? You HAVE TO make sacrifices. A lot of them. Like never going shopping. Never eat out at restaurants and drink champagne ffs 🙄
When I was saving, a take away every fortnight was my treat. I never bought clothes (not even from cheap shops), I made do with what I had until I had saved up enough for a deposit.
Stop moaning Carrie and start taking responsibility for your financal position.

Attachments

• Heart

SansaStark

A lot of things she does is in very poor taste. Going on about spending money on therapy for example. I think she’s very tone deaf. She presents as though she’s empowering women but really she just brags about herself constantly. I find her insufferable and can’t believe I used to be a fan 🥴 the blinkers are well and truly off for me now 😂

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Long covid has given her the weekend off to go shopping and drinking champers in London 🥴 How thoughtful!

• Haha

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Massively missing the point. People aren’t ‘triggered’ by the word gifted because they’re jelus hunz, people hate the word ‘gifted’ because it’s a euphemism for ad. It’s cold, hard selling, and people are very tired of having their intelligence insulted by a bunch of disingenuous Instagram shillers.

28FA40E9-1DB1-4354-B120-232D4DD87DDE.png
35CD70C3-FB9C-4E68-9A63-DF3D69172ABF.png
DF91D08A-0828-4F4D-86DF-BFA2D2372C6F.png
A7CB8297-C239-4C6E-828D-37C9C78065ED.png

• Heart
Really confused by today's "be nice" rant.... cos she's actually ended up engaging in the nasty behaviour she's trying to call out.

"Sorry if you're three kids deep and lowkey hate your life" is just as catty, nasty and toxic as "oooh you can tell you're a first time mum"

Actually, reading it back it sounds nastier.

Pommes

Chatty Member
How will Carrie cope with increased orders after the publicity from Megan wearing her T-shirt. She was moaning about being snowed under with them before
I’m really pleased about the publicity she got. I’m not keen on her brand or slogan t-shirts in general, but it was nice to see a small business from humble beginnings picked up in that way.

However, it will mean MANY trips to the post box which I’m sure we’ll hear ALL about.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SansaStark

I thought they were accusatory at first I was like.... Woah, what's your deal mate 😂
Having re read it I get where you're coming from, it's important to see things from all sides.
It's the less annoying thing about her tbh out of a few but even then I don't think she's all bad, I quite liked her in the beginning I just think she's sold herself a bit in the quest of influencer type money and some of her behaviour is questionable.
I have an issue with how much she goes on about all the work she does and not putting her down but it's not really that hard, I mean I've got a sister who is a single mum, doing a degree, dealing with two special needs children, who has supported her eldest child through Uni and is somehow trying to earn extra money with no support whatsoever from anyone and I mean ANYONE and I know it's not a competition for who has it worst but she kind of makes it by going on about it so much!!!
Carrie does a lot of things right (podcast, promoting black businesses etc) but I'm still going to call out bullshit when I see it.
All of this! I don’t hate her but agree she’s sold out. Think she’s a lot more greedy than she lets on. The thing is, people here on Instagram wouldn’t being saying anything about her son settling at school etc had she not presented him for public consumption. She overshares way too much so that her followers feel invested in her and her kid. She has enabled strangers to have opinions about things that should be kept private. It’s 💯 her responsibility not ours. Then she goes on and on about how she doesn’t care what anything else thinks 😂 the horse has well and truly bolted 🐎🐎🐎

She does my absolute head in. She’s always so cold and aggressive. I’m struggling to see the point of her getting married if she just constantly tries to push how independent she is, it’s actually quite sad as she just comes across selfish. The amount she mentions divorce when she has JUST got married is so odd, just get married or don’t. Carrie babe, having a joint account is reallyyyy not that deep.

elchapo

She’s so unbelievably cocky and rude; I bet she was one of the nasty girls at school for sure. She seems like one of those friends that you keep around purely so she’s not AGAINST you. I actually hate her LOL

SansaStark

Massively missing the point. People aren’t ‘triggered’ by the word gifted because they’re jelus hunz, people hate the word ‘gifted’ because it’s a euphemism for ad. It’s cold, hard selling, and people are very tired of having their intelligence insulted by a bunch of disingenuous Instagram shillers.

View attachment 163131View attachment 163132View attachment 163133View attachment 163135
You’ve summed it up so much better than I did 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Her whole attitude to #ad #gifted was really annoying for a while. Like she was above it but also couldn’t see why people didn’t like the sneaky sales techniques. She does seem like she’s grown up a bit now as she does mark things, maybe not all tho 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wish her well, but I also want her to be professional in her job. That doesn’t make me jealous at all, just showing respect for your followers IMO.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Was anyone else confused by yesterday's story?

"I spoke to a financial advisor and omg he's pissed me off saying I will never be able to afford to buy a house on my own. But I will. But I don't know how. But I will. I literally have no chance I don't earn enough BUT I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN."

..What? Is she trying to be inspirational? Little Carrie beat all the odds and bought property on her own with no help from a man.

Nobody is going to make a film about you babe x

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
Loooool her attitude fucking stinks sometimes. Always on the defensive. Everyone she moans about is always weird, or embarrassing, or toxic 🙄
This is why i unfollowed her. It’s so irritating seeing influencers moan about how hard it is being given so much stuff and they expect us mere mortals to pick up the Aff links or discount codes which makes it worth their while.
They sit there with the irritated persona of LOL let me live bbz attitude when actually no - you class this as a job. This is your income. If I rocked up to work and huffed had sighed and had a shit ass attitude I’d not have a job. Why is it different? Why are we made to be feeling like we’re such an inconvenience. If Burberry or Argos or whatever labelled their ads wrong they get told off for it - it’s the same thing, be fucking accountable

Last edited:
Reading her responses I'm honestly wondering why she chose to get married at all? She didnt want a wedding, seemingly doesn't see the point in any element of it, doesn't want to buy a house with her husband..... so what's the point?

I think she's trying to distance herself from it's significance because it's off brand for her single mum thing.

Violetpickles

She’s a mean girl. She’s doesnt have a good word to say about anybody. Not even her child’s father. She’s made him out to be a deadbeat and if I were him, I’d be fucking furious.
She’s got no actual friends just people who she knows from Instagram. From somebody that doesn’t give a fuck what people think, her stories yesterday were manic and embarrassing.
There are couple of dweebs I know who buy her overpriced T-shirt’s, who are just impressionable try hard divs. That’s her market.
I would honestly be surprised if that wedding lasted the year. I still can’t get over his bob hair cut, tbh.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
This is definitely not exclusive to Carrie but I hate when influencers ask for 'recommendations' of places to stay for a holiday 🥴 Almost certainly hoping for a #gifted offer.

I swear like 90% of places in the UK are booked up rn anyway so she's obviously after a favour of some sort. Why can't she scrabble around on Booking.com or Airbnb like the rest of us mere mortals?