Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unbelievable. That filler in her top lip needs sorting too. Silly, childish, person.
Yeah I’m quite shocked she has gone that far with the filler, her lips looked prettier before when they weren’t so ott.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m quite shocked she has gone that far with the filler, her lips looked prettier before when they weren’t so ott.
Didn’t she try pulling it all as if a friend was doing it for a favour and then she had to kind of come out it was an ad with the lips?

Reactions: 4
That’s the problem when you get something for free, one, you don’t appreciate it is much and two you are less likely to consider it as much as it’s free and human natures greed takes over.

Didn’t she try pulling it all as if a friend was doing it for a favour and then she had to kind of come out it was an ad with the lips?
Probably, I don’t actually know but it doesn’t surprise me and totally proves what’s been said here about ads.

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for quite a few years now but last couple of months I do find her tone has changed remarkably. The self entitlement, self promotion and constant switching between crying poverty to boasting about her ‘six figure’ business don’t sit well with me. I think she’s actually starting to turn off some of her initial followers. Her brand has gone from being really inclusive and we’re all in this together so yet another influencer mean girl. I don’t think she realises like, your posts are no longer that positive and inspiring, she’s becoming a parody of what she initially started. The comment oh you didn’t mind me taking some dough balls home in the garlic bread factory, I’m sorry love but you really do need to check your privilege if you can’t recognise the difference between garlic bread and free lip and nose fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I agree. She used to be very relatable and a nice counterpoint to all the bullshit. But lately she’s been disappearing further and further up her own arse.

The garlic dough balls analogy was nonsense. If you’re taking home some free dough balls for your mum, your not also telling tens of thousands of people to buy those dough balls are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think her usp was being skint and trying to make it big on her own. She has obviously worked hard and made it big but she can’t play the old card still? If she is selling her business advice to other small biz to make them a 6fig biz then she clearly ain’t broke anymore. Yes it’s mega expensive living in London, so move, set up a home and stable life for your child and just be proud that your supporting your family and achieving. That’s it. Yes do ads but be clear, you are saying something is amazing because you’re being paid to say it. That’s how ads work but an ad in a mag or
Tv is clear so why should it be done on the sly on the gram? Yes people don’t have be I follow and I don’t but it still winds me up hearing their sob stories. They are in a more fortunate position that most getting freebies.

Reactions: 5
I think you’ve all nailed it tbh. Self-entitled influencer mean girl, no longer relatable & so far up her own arse she may as well see if Made will send her a new sofa so she can get comfy up there.

• Haha
You know she checks here as well so no doubt will soon be seeing some ranting posts about how we are wrong and how she’s still struggling etc. I honestly don’t know how people can stomach watching her say like if you don’t want to see her ads then done engage in her page because you’re ‘diluting her bag’. What about mothers who are probably on the bones of their arse who look to insta for a break, not to see someone complaining about their privilege with their overfilled lips. I think it doesn’t help that none of the ads seem even genuine to her brand, no you don’t shop in M&S when you’re a skint single Mum, to the same families, Sky TV bundles are probably a luxury. It’s all so disingenuous and alienating.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you’ve all nailed it tbh. Self-entitled influencer mean girl, no longer relatable & so far up her own arse she may as well see if Made will send her a new sofa so she can get comfy up there.
Made already sent her one sofa 🙊🙊

Made already sent her one sofa 🙊🙊
I know, I should have said another new sofa 😂

She’s even rude when clearing up a misunderstanding. Just because it was obvious to you ‘darlin’ doesn’t mean you have to be sarky about it.

92A601F7-43EE-4E78-ADFF-DBB7A10A1738.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I still have no idea what she’s on about. A ‘hate-follow’ is still a follow at the end of the day? How can it bring engagement down if people are engaging with her account to moan about ads? Maybe I just don’t understand Instagram?

I still have no idea what she’s on about. A ‘hate-follow’ is still a follow at the end of the day? How can it bring engagement down if people are engaging with her account to moan about ads? Maybe I just don’t understand Instagram?
I think it's that a hate follower won't buy what she's selling. But I'm not sure that's true. If something looks good I'd click through to check it out whether I hate followed or not.

You’re not swiping up on her affiliate ads etc. So she can’t monetise your follow.

She’s always been overly self entitled, even in the early days, but now she’s just exasperating. I’m not even aware of her ever really pushing her instahun mum products, it’s just her. Pure saturation. And I appreciate people putting up links and articles relating to BLM, I’ve personally found Instagram a really resourceful tool for this. But when she posts something it’s in such a preachy voice and condescending tone - she has her one public Black friend so she’s an expert. And why is she suddenly covering the child’s face?! We all know what he looks like and the bed he occasionally sleeps in!! What’s the bleeping point?!

She’s always been overly self entitled, even in the early days, but now she’s just exasperating. I’m not even aware of her ever really pushing her instahun mum products, it’s just her. Pure saturation. And I appreciate people putting up links and articles relating to BLM, I’ve personally found Instagram a really resourceful tool for this. But when she posts something it’s in such a preachy voice and condescending tone - she has her one public Black friend so she’s an expert. And why is she suddenly covering the child’s face?! We all know what he looks like and the bed he occasionally sleeps in!! What’s the bleeping point?!
ESP if you look at her grid and two rows down his face is there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I was thinking this about the ‘Mama Merch’. She’s not produced anything new in god knows how long, she’s not upped her availability so everything’s constantly sold out and she’s stopped shouting about it. I think she’s trying to fob it off and just go full time influencer. Honestly though if she’s still selling mentoring classes when she’s not expanded her primary mode of business because she’s crossed over in to full blown insta influencer life, what right does she have to tell people how to flog a product?

Reactions: 3
I know, I should have said another new sofa 😂

She’s even rude when clearing up a misunderstanding. Just because it was obvious to you ‘darlin’ doesn’t mean you have to be sarky about it.

View attachment 170178
I’m still completely lost and have no idea what she is talking about. Isn’t this speech a massive contradiction in terms?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.