Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!
I did this for two years and it’s a Swizz. Like I said, cancelling it is a pain in the hole.
The selling point of the card is that the kids name is on it and they can pick a picture like a cute dog. £3 a month going god knows where and cards like Revolut offer a similar service with no charge. Go Henry take money from your bank account to top up the parent account which then puts money in the kids account. It’s annoying.
Over the age of 11 kids can have a bank account. My kid now has a Lloyds account and guess what, they don’t charge me £3 a month for the privilege!

She ain't half got issues with money! She constantly talks about it.
I didn't have anything growing up. My mum and dad had/have nothing apart from their house. We never went abroad or had designer labels etc.
I worked hard and got a degree whilst working to pay for it because my mum and dad couldn't pay my tuition fees despite the council saying they could afford it? Wtf.
Then I bought a crappy 2 up 2 down with my boyf and saved to 'do it up' one room at a time. Still, never going on holiday or buying expensive things.
We sold that house and bought another gross house that needed loads of work and again, did the same thing. I remember saying that I wanted to go to New York for my 30th as we'd saved up a couple grand. But guess what we did? We got a load of jobs done in the house instead. Then we sold that one and got a bigger one that still needs loads doing to it. My point is, we all have our priorities and what we want to spend money on etc. I've literally never bought a designer piece of clothing or stayed in a fancy hotel. Never bought champagne on a night out etc etc because my priority are different.
She just comes across very bitter about the whole house thing and finances in general. I've come from nothing, had no hand outs but I've worked so hard and made sacrifices. I'll stop now.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s sells a few T-shirt’s and has a few followers on Instagram. She’s self entitled brat. I grew up with duck all, drugs were rife in my family and I didn’t stand a chance. I worked my arse off. Always saved the very little I had and bought my own house. Granted it’s a tit hole but it’s still mine. She needs to her a grip and set her sites a bit lower.

Reactions: 9
She’s sells a few T-shirt’s and has a few followers on Instagram. She’s self entitled brat. I grew up with duck all, drugs were rife in my family and I didn’t stand a chance. I worked my arse off. Always saved the very little I had and bought my own house. Granted it’s a tit hole but it’s still mine. She needs to her a grip and set her sites a bit lower.
Exactly! She's forever out eating/drinking. That's fine if that's your priority but don't go round bleeping complaining. My mum and dad were homeless in the 80s with 3 kids, my dad worked so bloody hard to get us in a home and with lots of hard work, they did. But they have nothing but that house. I guess that's where I got my work ethic and that's what I deemed a priority, my own home.

She’s a green eyed monster. I bet she seethes when other people are successful and she defo doesn’t clap when she doesn’t win. Hence why she doesn’t like other girls.

Reactions: 4
AND ANOTHER THING, she makes out like she's the only kid to have been brought up eating processed orange food. Any kid growing up in the 90s routinely had beans on toast, fish fingers, oven chips, potatoe waffles and chicken nuggets etc. You are not unique Carrie. End of rant.

Reactions: 8
BUT CaRrIe DeSeRvEs MoRe because she was raised by a single mum with no father figure. Most of us have had struggles and weren’t raised under generational wealth. I’m happy with the way I was brought up. It was hard and it made me appreciate things and work hard. I think she thinks she deserves a town house in Margs because she’s had it rough. Lol!

She actually lives a very charmed life. Working for herself, eating out whenever she fancies, child-free weekends whilst Riv is with his dad. I'm not begrudging her anything - I just wish she would acknowledge her privilege and stop trying to appear relatable 🥴

Reactions: 7
Incoming "ask me (almost) anything" in which Carrie proceeds to tell people off for crossing boundaries and encroaching on areas of her life that are just too personal

Incoming "ask me (almost) anything" in which Carrie proceeds to tell people off for crossing boundaries and encroaching on areas of her life that are just too personal
Just came on to say the same thing. Passive aggressive responses at the ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She once said that she didn't believe in the sanctity of marriage, so she has to say something to make her not look like a total tit... but then maybe it's too late
She's insufferable. She stated in the questions that she absolutely freeeeeeking loves him. Why not just live together then? The marriage thing makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's insufferable. She stated in the questions that she absolutely freeeeeeking loves him. Why not just live together then? The marriage thing makes no sense.
Can you imagine how it makes Sam feel when she spouts this shite?

Also, she's gone from wanting to have a mortgage to wanting to "own outright" hahaha
Now there's some ideas above her station 😂

he’s been married before and apparently in a relationship with god which I assume his family must be religious? His ex wife seems lovely. I bet his family roll their eyes at this gobby one 🤣
I always thought she was holding a flame for that Shaun one. She probably gets pissed and texts him ‘look what you could’ve had’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BUT CaRrIe DeSeRvEs MoRe because she was raised by a single mum with no father figure. Most of us have had struggles and weren’t raised under generational wealth. I’m happy with the way I was brought up. It was hard and it made me appreciate things and work hard. I think she thinks she deserves a town house in Margs because she’s had it rough. Lol!
I must say this does annoy me about her. We get it Carrie you were raised without much money and lived off freezer food and beans, much like well over half the population 🥴

She is one of the rudest, nastiest "influencers" out there. She slags people off, puts people down, happily humiliates people for how they dress, what they listen to, or what they do. She is the biggest hypocrite. She has her head so far up her own arse it is astonishing. She needs to eat a slice of humble pie, tone down her bad attitude, and remove that massive chip on her shoulder. She just gets worse and worse these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.