Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
No podcast this week as she’s “just not feeling up to it” I CANNNNNOOTTTTTT with how flakey and entitled this lot are like I CANNOT.

You don’t feel up to sitting down for 45 min - 1hr to talk down a microphone ?!

Like one could only DREAM of that being my plans for today but no I’ve been awake since 5:30am and I’m working 8am until 9pm I mean I didn’t necessarily feel up to it today either but when you live in the real fucking working world and contribute to society you can’t just decide you don’t want to do anything today.

She literally has one job. This podcast won’t last 2 minutes - she’s evidentially run out of topics to cover

Reactions: 26

hhhhxx

I know her pals - her and Calum have broken up for good this time.

ps I’m just a watcher on this thread but thought I’d post for the goss 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She defo dumped him because she’s an influencer, yes it’s sad but 1000% the reason. She saw what Molly has with this new honeymoon phase & saw what she wants. She’s probably getting more male attention now.

She also doesn’t look very bothered while in London 😂
I really dont think this is the case. They have had breaks before and have been together nearly 7 years. They’ve changed a lot in those years and it’s very normal for ‘teen’ relationships to end. she sounds genuinely devestated and she also said no one noticed for weeks, she probably doesn’t look bothered in london because it was weeks ago and she’s away with her friends? Cant see her posting herself crying over a breakup when she physically said she didn’t want to address it on camera. Yes she can be a melt but I do genuinely feel sorry for her right now as breakups are tough and I actually did quite like their videos together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

canonball

I feel like megan with this new bf her we flat etc I feel she’s much happier, nicer style, less chaotic personality I feel she’s truly happier within herself & I'm so happy for her! I think she was generally so happy for molly & always rooted for her but I think she’s realising molly isn’t the same with her? Don’t know just because weird why would u not be buzzing for ur best friend buying their own home?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

yphosssss

here not the convo on going atm, but back in march i served her and her mum in a restaurant in town and they weren’t invited so they were paying like it wasnt an insta influencer free thing. i just wanna say that her mum is one of the rudest customers cunty horrible customers ive ever had the displeasure of serving. she was just a karen x100 and megan not much better. horrible customers and horrible people. its all an act. shes a horrible person.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

toffeepop9

I feel like megan with this new bf her we flat etc I feel she’s much happier, nicer style, less chaotic personality I feel she’s truly happier within herself & I'm so happy for her! I think she was generally so happy for molly & always rooted for her but I think she’s realising molly isn’t the same with her? Don’t know just because weird why would u not be buzzing for ur best friend buying their own home?
Molly comes off as the jealous type and can’t see anyone doing better than her. She’s probably fuming Megan’s bought before her. Imagine not congratulating her publicly considering all the rest of them did.

Superman1

Listen to her moaning about sitting on the runway in Ibiza an hour more than she should be. Then in the next breath home for 2 mins & off to Mykonos. They cany read the room can they lol most people saving up for a full year for a holiday nowadays or not even managing to go on one. It’s giving entitlement 🤪

noseycddc

She contacted her local mp about her missing bag. The missing bag she didn’t have insured. What a first world problem and what a waste of government resources. People are dying Megan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

glamgirl290

i think her influencing career is defo going to be short lived. i don’t even think it’s anything she has done specifically, i think it’s just the fact that influencing is so oversaturated now you need to really stand out to make decent money from it. literally thousands of girls in the uk have 20k plus followers and will post clothes that they get sent for free so brands aren’t going to pay a lot of money for someone with 100k to post their stuff. i do think it is really weird what has happened with megan, she was like the it girl influencer for a while imo and she had to quit her job to be able to actually fit in the amount of work she was getting. ever since she’s went full time with the influencing it only seems to have went downhill. i mean the fact she’s only properly worked with one brand (neon beach) other than posting on her instagram is quite strange i think. i do feel a bit sorry for her because she probably didn’t want to do the usual clothing line for her first edit which is why she done the lights but at the same time you need to know your market. people didn’t start following her for interior design inspo, it was for her outfits. teenage girls are going to spend their money on £20/30/40 clothing items not £100+ neon signs and the few that do are more than likely only going to buy one light. i looked at her instagram and a photo she posted on the same date as today, last year had over 10k likes, the one she posted two days ago has 1000 :/ and i imagine she’s gained a good 20/30k followers since then. it’s just dying out now for instagram influencers because that’s what trends do and it was just a trend to be an influencer, apps come and go and popularity does fade eventually. the same will happen with tiktok in a few years. the only decent thing that can come from it would be getting into modelling or something like that, but if you have no backup plan then unfortunately it is nothing more than a hobby and i don’t know why any of these girls think it is a career with any longevity.

Reactions: 19

honey69

Just watching the video. If she’s not showing off she didn’t need to mention how much she paid, a haul wouldn’t annoy me but mentioning the amount is THE ICK. This is how much i make as a full time nurse before paying mortgage and bills.

“A didn’t have chavel inshoorans so a fot…”
Omg her annunciation is soooo poor

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hi gals, just parking myself in 👀

I can’t properly explain it but she’s the actual human embodiment of lockdown 2020 x

• Haha
Reactions: 18

teatalks

VIP Member
See this soft launch of fucking everything she does it’s legit embarrassing she’s so shite at it, we figured out who your bf was months ago and we also know you’ve got your own flat. She’s such a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Molly posting some fruit, cucumbers, raisins hummus and lentil chips and saying it’s so her and Megan. Megan shares it but the picture before it is her with a milkshake and a kebab or something. Molly has this weird thing about forcing her diet into Megan, and of course making sure the world knows it’s so her

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of the constant ‘grateful for this crazy little life 🥺’ shite? I’ve actually unfollowed Megan but it’s constant with her and Molly. It screams ‘we’re better than you because we don’t have a 9-5’

• Heart