Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted moaning about tier 4 on Boxing Day, as if she follows the rules anyways LOL

Reactions: 4
It’s the friend taking a line in the back for me 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who has been slating her for 70k celebrations? I’m guessing that’s who’s Mollys story was about?

So she has broken lockdown rules by seeing groups of friends and other "influencers" to take gram content (so essential!) and now shes shocked that she contracted covid from her friends, is she dim? Also can someone link me the thread about influencers breaking covid rules?

Reactions: 5
She said in her recent video oh i haven't been to any parties or that n her entire tik tok before was her at parties ?? Make it make sense

Reactions: 6
Nahhhhh I’m SORRY what a selfish selfish person she is. Just watched 5 mins into her most recent video the one where she tests positive and I can’t get over how bold and brazen she is. She has been breaking lockdown non stop whilst her FAMILY work for the nhs and could have been putting so many people in danger!!!!! Her and Molly both couldn’t have given a duck about the rules yet here they both are having tested positive now. Selfish selfish selfish. She posted on her ig story the other day about how embarrassing and how sad it is to be a “troll” because she got called out on tik tok. If you don’t want people to criticise your STUPID AND SELFISH choices then don’t post them all over the internet for content 🤪

Reactions: 12
Said this on Molly’s post and I’ll say again here.. Has anyone seen their YouTube video where they’re talking about other people breaking rules ? They’re breaking covid rules as they speak about it as they were in the car together, then Molly’s Insta showed they were in her house - and Megan’s story showed she was with around 6 people the day before! How can they talk about others 🤣 To add insult to injury they both decided to say that having a baby will be “good content” I used to like watching Megan from time to time but can’t bear the hypocrisy every time she’s sucking up Molly’s bum hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand how it’s possible to maintain that level of orange at all times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.