Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched 6 minutes of the vlog with her, holly and Molly. Never see anything more fake. Fake laughs, fake tan, fake hair, fake convos, fake lips.
It looked like Megan and Molly had been taken on a trip to London by their Auntie 😂 Kept talking about how they were totally different styles……………….yeah Mum vibes from Holly and teenage vibes from Molly and Megan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They took a break from ‘reality’ if what they do is reality then duck knows what actual real life is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not shaming Megan’s body, but I am shaming the gross lengths she goes to breathing in so much for pics and videos. She’s obviously skinny so what is the neeeeeed.

Reactions: 6
I’m not shaming Megan’s body, but I am shaming the gross lengths she goes to breathing in so much for pics and videos. She’s obviously skinny so what is the neeeeeed.
I know you can pure tell she’s sucking in in that lounge video she posted on insta

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how much Megan and molly have ripped off that Girls Day Out.

Reactions: 4
oh dear oh dear, found megan’s spotify and she’s following calum and this is a playlist that he’s genuinely named
Who would of guessed the ex of glasgows worst blackfisher would be a massive racist. Actual boke!

Reactions: 10
Sorry what the duck is her newest picture about ?! How old is she 🤣🤣🤣 I’m SO confused

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.