Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No someone just asked in a question box did she find a flat and she said yes hahah that’s why I’m asking how since she’s a self employed influencer buying on her own

No someone just asked in a question box did she find a flat and she said yes hahah that’s why I’m asking how since she’s a self employed influencer buying on her own
She must be making a lot of money to be able to afford a flat (presumably in Southside or West End), because she’s obvs saving but also not cutting anything out - still buying hundreds of clothes, getting treatments done, nails, hair, gym, going out, has a nice car etc

Reactions: 1
she said on a video a couple of months ago that her best pals mum was her mortgage advisor so she’ll definitely be helping her with what to declare and getting her approved etc

Her new vlog Abbie buying her home bits too, a bit like the new bf it’s all the hints like ‘aww I’ve not announced it yet’ aww but it’s fine’ 😂 big build up and IKEA posts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so was in sugo with my a couple of friends today, we got sat next to megano who was with her boyfriend, we were having a nice catch up laughing as we hadn’t seen each other in a while, we kept getting dirty looks from her as we were eating it was awful, and then when she left with her boyfriend she was staring at us giving us the dirtiest looks ever, she was strutting about as if she was famous and better than everyone around her, embarrassed for her and her boyfriend tbh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
so was in sugo with my a couple of friends today, we got sat next to megano who was with her boyfriend, we were having a nice catch up laughing as we hadn’t seen each other in a while, we kept getting dirty looks from her as we were eating it was awful, and then when she left with her boyfriend she was staring at us giving us the dirtiest looks ever, she was strutting about as if she was famous and better than everyone around her, embarrassed for her and her boyfriend tbh
Doesn’t seem to be an uncommon experience.
I hope her ex has moved on and found someone also, so much for staying friends.

Reactions: 10
See this soft launch of bleeping everything she does it’s legit embarrassing she’s so shite at it, we figured out who your bf was months ago and we also know you’ve got your own flat. She’s such a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See this soft launch of bleeping everything she does it’s legit embarrassing she’s so shite at it, we figured out who your bf was months ago and we also know you’ve got your own flat. She’s such a headache
Its as if she thinks shes a celebrity and has to schedule an announcement as if we care that she has a new bf or bought a flat

Reactions: 10
Her reel with her mum in braehead - can tell that hyper way she acts is not genuine. She said before she couldn’t afford to move southside or west end so I wonder where she has bought.

Reactions: 3
Her reel with her mum in braehead - can tell that hyper way she acts is not genuine. She said before she couldn’t afford to move southside or west end so I wonder where she has bought.
Probably renting 😂
---
Probably renting 😂
Also nothing wrong with renting- I just hate seeing these influencers flexing like they have a bought flats in the west end when we all know they are renting

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she bought in Renfrew or somewhere around bellahouston. She’ll try get away with calling that southside

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its as if she thinks shes a celebrity and has to schedule an announcement as if we care that she has a new bf or bought a flat
This!! This is exactly why I hate influencers. Can’t simply post that they have a new flat, have to ‘soft launch’ as if everyone is hanging on the edge of their seat waiting on their announcement. No one cares except that daft wee lassie that follows megan about silverburn. Shes not a celebrity and no one would know who she is outside Glasgow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This!! This is exactly why I hate influencers. Can’t simply post that they have a new flat, have to ‘soft launch’ as if everyone is hanging on the edge of their seat waiting on their announcement. No one cares except that daft wee lassie that follows megan about silverburn. Shes not a celebrity and no one would know who she is outside Glasgow.
There was another influencer that posted a story thanking everyone for their kind messages about her getting a new car 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s renting. Buying a house takes months even if it’s sitting empty. She wouldn’t be packing and buying stuff like she’s implying now

Reactions: 4
What an achievement, you and your spice boy boyfriend have finally moved out your mum and dads box room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not be long until there is a YT vlog of a flat tour, with all of the same IKEA, Dunelm and Primark bits that we have already seen on Molly and Abbie’s. Oh and don’t forget the Hello Fresh sponsoring the video. The only people these roasters are influencing are each other. Same car, same outfits, same food/ice coffees, same flat, same new bfs. The list is bloody endless and so far from original is jarring 😴

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.