Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She addresses tattle in a roundabout way at the beginning of the pod haha but yeah she says that they’re going to try and remain friends and it’s not fair on either of them to force something that’s no longer working, i feel really bad for her it’s a shame, u could tell they weren’t compatible in a relationship anymore though

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her. Nothing worse than a relationship just not working anymore when you still have so much love for the other person. Glad she’s got so many pals etc around her but it must be hard to see your now ex all the time and knowing things have changed.

Reactions: 7
She defo dumped him because she’s an influencer, yes it’s sad but 1000% the reason. She saw what Molly has with this new honeymoon phase & saw what she wants. She’s probably getting more male attention now.

She also doesn’t look very bothered while in London 😂

Reactions: 5
Bless her man I feel really bad for her. I thought how she addressed it on the podcast was so respectful and lovely. I also defo don’t believe she’s ever cheated on him. She might be a pain in the arse at times but I really don’t think she’s the type to cheat

Reactions: 7
She defo dumped him because she’s an influencer, yes it’s sad but 1000% the reason. She saw what Molly has with this new honeymoon phase & saw what she wants. She’s probably getting more male attention now.

She also doesn’t look very bothered while in London 😂
I really dont think this is the case. They have had breaks before and have been together nearly 7 years. They’ve changed a lot in those years and it’s very normal for ‘teen’ relationships to end. she sounds genuinely devestated and she also said no one noticed for weeks, she probably doesn’t look bothered in london because it was weeks ago and she’s away with her friends? Cant see her posting herself crying over a breakup when she physically said she didn’t want to address it on camera. Yes she can be a melt but I do genuinely feel sorry for her right now as breakups are tough and I actually did quite like their videos together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just listened, that's a sin, you can tell she's upset by it. My eyes were welling up when she was crying! I think it's came to a natural upsetting end, they've given it a 2nd shot and it's not worked out. I thought the way she was speaking about him was lovely and very respectful. Hopefully they can remain friends. That usually becomes difficult further down the line, usually when one of them meets someone else.

That's the first podcast of hers I've listened to and I actually enjoyed it. Not sure if it's because it was a more serious one but she seemed more relaxed and not as wild, was nice to listen to if that makes sense!

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying anything about the change in look as that’s normal everyone’s does, and I really do like this new look! however mrs ew I would never wear black really managed to bag a whole massive wardrobe full of black outfits just in time for the break up/rebrand.

Reactions: 2
Aww I really feel for her after listening to the podcast 😢 I split with my ex after being together for 7 years and it was the hardest thing ever, just cutting that person off after being together most days, you actually feel like your life is over, worst feeling ever and suppose heightened with her job having to post all the time!

I didn’t think she sounded too upset. Breakups are hard so I feel for the girl but it was a long time coming. The fact they’ve been on 2 breaks before says it all.

I’m also past believing what she (and other influencers) say as we all know they’re not trustworthy. Change their mind like the wind and promote whatever pays the bills 💁🏽‍♀️.

At least she’s addressed it though.

I didn’t think she sounded too upset. Breakups are hard so I feel for the girl but it was a long time coming. The fact they’ve been on 2 breaks before says it all.

I’m also past believing what she (and other influencers) say as we all know they’re not trustworthy. Change their mind like the wind and promote whatever pays the bills 💁🏽‍♀️.

At least she’s addressed it though.
I was going to say this.. I think the “Rumours” podcast, and laying it on so heavily at the start about the numerous rumours about her constantly cheating, to - we just drifted apart. In my opinion, I think he has realised there’s no smoke without fire and he’s been taken for a mug for a long time. These rumours have been about for absolutely ages and come from numerous sources so I think it’s quite the coincidence that she’s addressed these rumours and then they’ve split amicably.

*Take a shot every time I say rumours 🥲

I really love Megan and I think she’s sooooo refreshing to watch compared to the other glasgow influencers. But you can tell she’s insecure and doesn’t really know where she’s going with her “career”

Reactions: 3
In no way do I absolutely LOVE the new style as it’s still nothing I don’t think you would see anyone wearing day to day, but it’s a hell of a lot better than that colourful patchwork of toddlers clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.