Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not be long until there is a YT vlog of a flat tour, with all of the same IKEA, Dunelm and Primark bits that we have already seen on Molly and Abbie’s. Oh and don’t forget the Hello Fresh sponsoring the video. The only people these roasters are influencing are each other. Same car, same outfits, same food/ice coffees, same flat, same new bfs. The list is bloody endless and so far from original is jarring 😴

Reactions: 15

parsleymeower

so was in sugo with my a couple of friends today, we got sat next to megano who was with her boyfriend, we were having a nice catch up laughing as we hadn’t seen each other in a while, we kept getting dirty looks from her as we were eating it was awful, and then when she left with her boyfriend she was staring at us giving us the dirtiest looks ever, she was strutting about as if she was famous and better than everyone around her, embarrassed for her and her boyfriend tbh

• Wow
  • Haha

Superman1

I agree, absolutely nothing wrong with posting you are out and enjoying yourself like Abbie’s stories from last night I think are quite nice just girls having a wee drunken dance together but with megan it’s like she NEEDS the complete limelight. She needs to be doing the maddest wackiest craziest thing that absolutely no one else would even dare do. Bore me later it’s giving high school disco vibes. Her ex was in the same place as me last night and he was sat with his pals. Having a drink and laugh together watching the football as everyone else was. Completely calm and like a real adult 🙄 Surely he’s got to have thought thank god that’s not what I’m up against any more

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Well now that Megan has moved on that means Calzo can (to me) if your reading this Cal we all love you handsome boy x

• Haha
Reactions: 14

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Saw her at Kevin Bridges last night, thought she was a mad junkie, she’s stick thin and didn’t sit still, running out and in constantly, forcing people to stand up and let her leave/get back to her seat then left early but pretends on insta that she had a great night 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

glamgirl290

I actually feel sorry for Megan at this point. She really needs to watch her back with Molly, there’s a reason she’s clung onto Megan and she knows it’s because it makes her look so much more professional. We know for a fact Megan is obviously starting to get worried about how she looks being off her face all the time, in my opinion that’s why she done the podcast about alcohol and saying she’s going to try and not be a mess on nights on anymore and go sober sometimes. I think Megan was trying to save her image a bit. She must know how it looks when she’s acting like that meanwhile besties with someone who doesn’t even drink. Molly has done a few sly things to Megan now and uploading that video was just so out of order. Not even to include the body image discussion. I really don’t think Molly is good for Megan. Megan probably thinks hanging about with Molly is going to further her career because of how professional an image Molly has but it’s only dragging her down and making her look worse to everyone else because there’s such a contrast between them. Megan needs to just embrace her personality with people who are actually normal like her.

• Heart

teatalks

VIP Member
Why are they on a branded trip to promote fake tan when they are both sunbed users who clearly don’t use fake tan😭😭

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I get the vibe she maybe doesn’t get on it anymore and in Malta calum was probably letting his hair down which annoyed her … could be wrong though, I just feel she’s getting like Molly a bit with looking down on folk who drink etc
After the countless photos of her on her Instagram at raves drinking only bottles of water I can assure you she very much gets on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Just proves the influencer life is fake. 1k trainers and 4k watch kicking about your mums box room in your twenties is not the life to aim for

Edited to say that fuckin accent 🤣

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
The Megano show is when your 6 and putting on a show to your mum and dad in the living room and they tell you how amazing it is. And they continue to lie to you until your 25 and making yourself look like an unprofessional dick on a stage

• Haha

reboh01

My opinion on Megan has changed to be honest, I actually think she’s the most normal out the lot of them. Pav seems lovely and she looks so happy. You can tell she genuinely likes him, whereas Molly seems like a miserable cow 24/7 and her relationship still seems like a way of getting back at Sean/ a rebound.

Reactions: 13