Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The place only holds 200. Once family and pals get free tickets and then Aquarius give everyone free tickets she maybe only had 50-60. Half of this shite is being bank rolled by the coakleys ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe they are trying to bring back the gypsy skirts and circle belts back 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m overthinking this but just a thought - I’m actually surprised you don’t see Megan doing or posting anything with/of her brothers partner. Like the way Mollys close to her sisters partner or RJ’s sister. With her being family orientated and seeming quite close to her brother, I personally expected Megan to have girl all over her socials & emphasising her being the ‘best sis-in-law’ and I’ve never once saw anything🤷🏻‍♀️
Her wee brother and his gf have been together ages now and Megan’s only just followed her on insta? Strange

Attachments

All those videos of her dancing should be close friends only, she loves making a tit of herself. Can tell people that first meet her find her great fun for one night, in the moment. Then she’ll become a bit too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like she’s started that home account so she can get free stuff?

That dancing video is so cringe I acted crazy like that at about 18-21 and how old is Megan like 25,25 or something. It’s embarrasing how she carries on

Reactions: 2
Listen to her moaning about sitting on the runway in Ibiza an hour more than she should be. Then in the next breath home for 2 mins & off to Mykonos. They cany read the room can they lol most people saving up for a full year for a holiday nowadays or not even managing to go on one. It’s giving entitlement 🤪

Reactions: 20
Nah why does she always have an airport drama, she’s a pest
It all boils down to her being irresponsible. She’s constantly having life dramas because she isn’t organised or prepared for things. And now she’s managed to break her foot by acting like an idiot after a drink - I know easily done and could happen to any of us but once again - irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else sick of the constant ‘grateful for this crazy little life 🥺’ shite? I’ve actually unfollowed Megan but it’s constant with her and Molly. It screams ‘we’re better than you because we don’t have a 9-5’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else sick of the constant ‘grateful for this crazy little life 🥺’ shite? I’ve actually unfollowed Megan but it’s constant with her and Molly. It screams ‘we’re better than you because we don’t have a 9-5’
YES- omg
Can’t wait until one of them gets canceled and they have to go back to a ‘normal’ job and can’t afford their lifestyle anymore lol

• Heart
Why are they on a branded trip to promote fake tan when they are both sunbed users who clearly don’t use fake tan😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The picture Megan has just put on in the sea on a rubber ring, full rib cage out 😳😳

Reactions: 1
Thing is she knows she doesn’t look like that but continues to pose with her ribs out. So strange

She said she’s got a broken foot or whatever it was but she’s took off the boot to go in the water?? cant be the bad if she can take it on and off whenever she pleases

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.