Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocky2005

Why are Aquarius not managing this shit?! Posting drunk & hungover stories on a business account is ridiculous. Also when was the last time Megan had a paid job, what are Aquarius even doing for her??

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
He said it's up to his mum when they meet but I don't think it's up to her if they stay together. He said his brother married outside the culture so it doesn't sound like his parents would put the foot down and say no.
Gotcha I must’ve misunderstood! My bad. Still a tough situation for both of them

How is Megan looking to buy a flat and get a mortgage when a few weeks ago she was crying her career wasn’t going anywhere and she doesn’t really have many jobs surely she can’t afford that. Also any said on the Aquarius show that she was making the same the now when she was working full time so around £1200 say per month? Unsure how she would be able to buy on her own and be out all the time etc
amy was saying that for one brand job she makes the same if not more than what she was earning in a month full time

abcd5678

I do defo agree it’s no where near as bad as molly seeing someone because it’s been a couple months especially considering they split last year and have obv gave it another go and hasn’t worked out. But the fact she’s in the same friend group as calzo and seems to be already dating someone just a fill me with the fear

teatalks

VIP Member
I’m assuming she will be looking in the south side of Glasgow which is a bloody fortune, wonder if she will get one with her bf