Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think Megan looks worse when she's making content with Molly. I'm convinced she looks up to Molly and asks her advice and Molly is more than happy to make her look like shite. I remember them being away on one of their first holidays together and Megan was talking about feeling uncomfortable in a big floaty dress that definitely seemed more Molly's style.
Yeah I agree being with Molly makes Megan look 10x worse, Molly knows how to put an outfit together well and Megans are proper out there and wacky and being next to Molly will make them look even worse! I dont know if Molly would do that, I feel like she doesnt need to cause she always looks great but Megan seems very insecure and would be easily influenced to act and dress a certain way even if shes not comfortable with it

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree being with Molly makes Megan look 10x worse, Molly knows how to put an outfit together well and Megans are proper out there and wacky and being next to Molly will make them look even worse! I dont know if Molly would do that, I feel like she doesnt need to cause she always looks great but Megan seems very insecure and would be easily influenced to act and dress a certain way even if shes not comfortable with it
True as I do think regardless Molly does just look better put together. I'm just going from a few times I've seen them make content together and Megan has been notably uncomfortable or made a comment about her outfit. Another example is last time they went to London and Megan was wearing a blue dress she compared to a middle aged maw on a night out and Molly was hyping her up in the comments. I just couldn't help think she did look ridiculous and my pals would of told me/helped me put something else together.

If you look back at Megan’s previous instagram pictures, she used to be a literal pageant girl with the full on makeup, big back combed hair & bright lips. I think since being friends with Molly & getting more attention she has completely reinvented herself or at least tried to, and in the process sort of lost who she was & what she liked to wear. I truly don’t think she has her own style & sort of looks at Molly for inspiration.

Reactions: 5
True as I do think regardless Molly does just look better put together. I'm just going from a few times I've seen them make content together and Megan has been notably uncomfortable or made a comment about her outfit. Another example is last time they went to London and Megan was wearing a blue dress she compared to a middle aged maw on a night out and Molly was hyping her up in the comments. I just couldn't help think she did look ridiculous and my pals would of told me/helped me put something else together.
Yeah I have noticed the comments too, Maybe trying to match Molly as i do think they try to be like Sophia and Cinzia but their styles just dont match like sophia and cinzia so it seems awkward

Reactions: 2
Yeah I have noticed the comments too, Maybe trying to match Molly as i do think they try to be like Sophia and Cinzia but their styles just dont match like sophia and cinzia so it seems awkward
Definitely who they’re trying to be but they missed the boat. No joint YouTube chancel, molly is boring as tit so they couldn’t do one, same goes for a podcast, they like different things in terms of social life, different friend groups, different styles. It’s like they’re trying to become a duo but it’s so awkward and hard to watch

Have you seen megans outfit for going out in London tonight! Molly looks amazing with a classier outfit on and megan is a pure wreck with big black clumpy boots and a festival 2 piece on! Like literally her bum is hanging out, such a bad look!! How can she not see it looks absolutely horrendous!
Molly is hardly the epitome of class 😂 she's usually got half a nip out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Left her vlog camera in a club lastnight now - can’t wait wait to hear her rant about that for next 3 months like she did with the case

Bet the camera wasn’t insured either 🤣

• Haha
Just watching the video. If she’s not showing off she didn’t need to mention how much she paid, a haul wouldn’t annoy me but mentioning the amount is THE ICK. This is how much i make as a full time nurse before paying mortgage and bills.

“A didn’t have chavel inshoorans so a fot…”
Omg her annunciation is soooo poor
She's just a ned like abbie and jillly. Those girls are literally polished turds.

Have you seen megans outfit for going out in London tonight! Molly looks amazing with a classier outfit on and megan is a pure wreck with big black clumpy boots and a festival 2 piece on! Like literally her bum is hanging out, such a bad look!! How can she not see it looks absolutely horrendous!
She looks like she should be on a street corner in that outfit. Also if I was the manager of Versace or the likes I'd have something to cover the sign at night so these dicks couldn't get pics looking as if they have money.

Last edited:
She definitely has the body for the outfit. I think it looks great but her whole persona through her podcast and vlogs screams insecurity. I think she seeks validation through Instagram, it’s not healthy

Molly posting some fruit, cucumbers, raisins hummus and lentil chips and saying it’s so her and Megan. Megan shares it but the picture before it is her with a milkshake and a kebab or something. Molly has this weird thing about forcing her diet into Megan, and of course making sure the world knows it’s so her

Reactions: 16
Molly posting some fruit, cucumbers, raisins hummus and lentil chips and saying it’s so her and Megan. Megan shares it but the picture before it is her with a milkshake and a kebab or something. Molly has this weird thing about forcing her diet into Megan, and of course making sure the world knows it’s so her
Any time she’s with molly it’s pure health but any time she talks about being with her friends on the podcast it’s a lot more balanced and fun

Reactions: 3
That outfit looks awful ! At a rave or festival? Perfect. But walking around london/going out looks so daft. I was going to say would one of her ‘girlies’ help her with an outfit choice but just spotted one of the other girls was out in casual mini pink sports shorts and a wee blue going out type top? Sorry tell me who they are influencing because I don’t see anyone wearing anything like this in the real world

Reactions: 1
So another massive purchase at Gucci that’s her that doesn’t spend all her money saves and only treats herself and knows how lucky she is 😵💫

l know, i do feel bad for her in this sense. I think Molly would be hard to be pals with, she seems to look down on the most normal things likr a balanced diet, drinking and, god forbid, amsterdam ? so judgmental. I hope Megan doesn’t lose who she is while being pals with Molly. I’ve been pals with people like Molly and its so draining, you look up to them and seek validation from them but they are so hard to be friends witg

Such bad taste her posting about buying something from Gucci with the money from BA when she literally has her suitcase back now. Instead of spending it on more materialistic shite why not donate the money to an actual good cause in a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.