Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spends money sometimes aggravates me, loosing your camera so it’s a sign to go and buy probably a more expensive one which she will probably loose again. I feel bad spending £30 of my wages which I work full time for on getting my lashes done every 6 weeks

Reactions: 5
She contacted her local mp about her missing bag. The missing bag she didn’t have insured. What a first world problem and what a waste of government resources. People are dying Megan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Would they not be within their rights to request the compensation money back, since the money would’ve been for the cost of the luggage and it’s now been found?

Reactions: 1
Would they not be within their rights to request the compensation money back, since the money would’ve been for the cost of the luggage and it’s now been found?
lol i hope they do so i can laugh when she posts an insta story moaning about it as if shes not just posted a vid titled i spent £1800 in one day

Reactions: 2
No podcast this week as she’s “just not feeling up to it” I CANNNNNOOTTTTTT with how flakey and entitled this lot are like I CANNOT.

You don’t feel up to sitting down for 45 min - 1hr to talk down a microphone ?!

Like one could only DREAM of that being my plans for today but no I’ve been awake since 5:30am and I’m working 8am until 9pm I mean I didn’t necessarily feel up to it today either but when you live in the real bleeping working world and contribute to society you can’t just decide you don’t want to do anything today.

She literally has one job. This podcast won’t last 2 minutes - she’s evidentially run out of topics to cover

Reactions: 26
No podcast this week as she’s “just not feeling up to it” I CANNNNNOOTTTTTT with how flakey and entitled this lot are like I CANNOT.

You don’t feel up to sitting down for 45 min - 1hr to talk down a microphone ?!

Like one could only DREAM of that being my plans for today but no I’ve been awake since 5:30am and I’m working 8am until 9pm I mean I didn’t necessarily feel up to it today either but when you live in the real bleeping working world and contribute to society you can’t just decide you don’t want to do anything today.

She literally has one job. This podcast won’t last 2 minutes - she’s evidentially run out of topics to cover
I wonder if its because she's broke up with Callum considering the flowers in her story as well.

Reactions: 4
Just listened to her podcast ‘too comfortable in relationships?’ and honestly everything she’s said just makes me think she’s been in the wrong relationship. The normalising of some things that clearly shouldn’t occur in a healthy relationship is sad, I hope young girls don’t listen and think it’s ‘relationship goals’.

Even saying that if you don’t argue with your partner your bottling things up, not being completely honest and that your “letting them walk all over you” 🥴 Genuinely baffling. Like who hurt you lol. God forbid your in a relationship that is nothing but good vibes.

Reactions: 5
I know people that are pals with Megan, and apparently her and Calum are just on a break again. Not officially broke up yet

not surprised they’ve broke up or taken another break tbh. as much as changing is a part of life, she’s a completely different girl.
she used to be a bit mean to Callum but they were cute together. apparently now she pies him off all the time claiming it’s for work and her “career” to go out on the piss with the girls.

Tbh I think they just need to break up. They literally broke up at this time last year as well like just call it a day 😴

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame, you can tell she loves callum but I don’t think she can do anything different to Molly, the minute she comes back single, Megan’s on a break with Callum.
I really like Megan and think she seems very genuine, but, easily influenced

first person who came to mind watching this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her and Callum have both deleted all their pics of them together on insta too

wouldn’t be suprised if megan broke up with him because mollys now single, she seems that type of girl who just doesn’t have her own opinion and goes along with what her pals are doing/telling her

Reactions: 7
wouldn’t be suprised if megan broke up with him because mollys now single, she seems that type of girl who just doesn’t have her own opinion and goes along with what her pals are doing/telling her
Molly isn’t single though???

Reactions: 3
She’s said that she’s been feeling down and that the main reason for it is obvious but she’s not going to talk about it on YouTube, she’ll talk about it in her podcast
So they’ve split up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.