Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like megan with this new bf her we flat etc I feel she’s much happier, nicer style, less chaotic personality I feel she’s truly happier within herself & I'm so happy for her! I think she was generally so happy for molly & always rooted for her but I think she’s realising molly isn’t the same with her? Don’t know just because weird why would u not be buzzing for ur best friend buying their own home?
Molly comes off as the jealous type and can’t see anyone doing better than her. She’s probably fuming Megan’s bought before her. Imagine not congratulating her publicly considering all the rest of them did.

Reactions: 20
I thought things seemed off between molly n Megan just before the Barbados trip, even the vlogs on YouTube for Barbados they didn’t seem themselves

Reactions: 6
Molly comes off as the jealous type and can’t see anyone doing better than her. She’s probably fuming Megan’s bought before her. Imagine not congratulating her publicly considering all the rest of them did.
Agree, always sort of been like Molly doing things first & being more successful. Must be triggering her that this is something Megan has done before her. No doubt she’ll have a property lined up to buy by the end of the year 🤣

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m overthinking this but just a thought - I’m actually surprised you don’t see Megan doing or posting anything with/of her brothers partner. Like the way Mollys close to her sisters partner or RJ’s sister. With her being family orientated and seeming quite close to her brother, I personally expected Megan to have girl all over her socials & emphasising her being the ‘best sis-in-law’ and I’ve never once saw anything🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m overthinking this but just a thought - I’m actually surprised you don’t see Megan doing or posting anything with/of her brothers partner. Like the way Mollys close to her sisters partner or RJ’s sister. With her being family orientated and seeming quite close to her brother, I personally expected Megan to have girl all over her socials & emphasising her being the ‘best sis-in-law’ and I’ve never once saw anything🤷🏻‍♀️
From what I’ve heard, Calum’s family didnt like her so I wouldn’t be surprised at this

Reactions: 3
Why is Megan walking a dog in peak afternoon heat. The dog looks like it’s about to pass out

Reactions: 2
Ohhh what did you hear and who from?
I know someone that used to live in their street and she was always screaming bloody murder at them all. Heard as well she would bin all her freebies or sell it before ever letting his sister have anything

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is Megan walking a dog in peak afternoon heat. The dog looks like it’s about to pass out
In no way am I defending her, but I had to walk my dog about 1.30 because she won't go no2 in the garden and was 💨💨 like the sea sewage 👍 🤮 I felt all my neighbours were judging, I would have been too but needs must for my lassy

• Heart
Reactions: 1
In no way am I defending her, but I had to walk my dog about 1.30 because she won't go no2 in the garden and was 💨💨 like the sea sewage 👍 🤮 I felt all my neighbours were judging, I would have been too but needs must for my lassy
Totally understand that, my parents have to do the same with my dog but it’s just a case of quickly walking him down to the field then back home once he’s done his business. Looked like she was taking him an actual walk and given she was photographing him it seems like she didn’t even think about how wrong it was

here not the convo on going atm, but back in march i served her and her mum in a restaurant in town and they weren’t invited so they were paying like it wasnt an insta influencer free thing. i just wanna say that her mum is one of the rudest customers cunty horrible customers ive ever had the displeasure of serving. she was just a karen x100 and megan not much better. horrible customers and horrible people. its all an act. shes a horrible person.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You def get the menopause moody mother vibes from her mum…. A face u wouldn’t get tired of slapping lol 😂

Megans live show sold out in a minute? She definitely only put up like 5 tickets that’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.