Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, she’ll be laughing as she lives at home most likely rent free, and her only outgoings will be materialistic things like DL gym & her car etc etc.

Reactions: 4
First Abbie with her crazy spending in Zara and now Megan with this video. Either their management are making them post the click bait titles for engagement or they really are useless and just making them seem so out of touch.
None of her target audience will have £1800 to waste in a day on designer items. It’s really embarrassing content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she not do a podcast episode about not getting influencing jobs? Proceeds to treat herself to a designer bag because she works hard 🥱🥱 Different live these ‘influencers’ live

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused by her recent video she was literally panicking last week about money and getting work and debating whether her career could potentially fizzle out now here she is a week later flaunting I spent 1800 in a day ?? Honestly these influencers are warped I swear she just said all that last week for attention and to seem “relatable” and “down to earth”. I used to literally LOVE Megan but the more and more she posts these days the more she’s just morphing into every other deluded influencer sad to see her lose touch

Reactions: 10
I’m really confused by her recent video she was literally panicking last week about money and getting work and debating whether her career could potentially fizzle out now here she is a week later flaunting I spent 1800 in a day ?? Honestly these influencers are warped I swear she just said all that last week for attention and to seem “relatable” and “down to earth”. I used to literally LOVE Megan but the more and more she posts these days the more she’s just morphing into every other deluded influencer sad to see her lose touch
Klarna or the clearpay card 🤣

Reactions: 1
Really annoys me how she goes on about how she knows how lucky she is and then says “anywayyyy”. If you knew how sensitive the video was and felt that strongly about it you wouldn’t post it. Find more interesting content, not only is it poor taste it’s boring

Reactions: 10
Just watching the video. If she’s not showing off she didn’t need to mention how much she paid, a haul wouldn’t annoy me but mentioning the amount is THE ICK. This is how much i make as a full time nurse before paying mortgage and bills.

“A didn’t have chavel inshoorans so a fot…”
Omg her annunciation is soooo poor

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I actually quite like her podcast but you can literally hear the spit hitting the microphone whenever she says any word with the letter P in it

Reactions: 7
It’s the fact she literally says at the beginning of the video “the title of this video is the ick, I know it’s the ick” - then why not use a different one then?!

Also the Aquarius documentary - lol 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just watching the video. If she’s not showing off she didn’t need to mention how much she paid, a haul wouldn’t annoy me but mentioning the amount is THE ICK. This is how much i make as a full time nurse before paying mortgage and bills.

“A didn’t have chavel inshoorans so a fot…”
Omg her annunciation is soooo poor
Omg laughing so much at this. but yes wow her speech is awful

Reactions: 3
I live not too far from Megano and she is always just kicking about in leggings and joggies. Best believe she doesn't wear half the things she promotes or buys for these hauls. It will all go on a credit card and get sent back. I found her really relatable and genuine when she first started out as well so it's really disappointing seeing this attitude from her. The most insincere explanation concerning her new tone deaf YouTube video.

videos like her recent one is one of the main issues in the 'insta world'. it affects people, it makes them feel rubbish. i get its her job but that doesn't mean it's always ok.

its far from click bait too as i would certainly look at the title and think its a no from me

videos like her recent one is one of the main issues in the 'insta world'. it affects people, it makes them feel rubbish. i get its her job but that doesn't mean it's always ok.

its far from click bait too as i would certainly look at the title and think its a no from me
Except buying a Balenziaga bag and flaunting it on YouTube isn’t her “job”, it’s just simple old bragging 😂 reminds me of when folk used to line up all their Christmas gifts and post it on fb

Wtf is she wearing in the promo picture? Everyone else looks a bit glam and dressed up she’s got a butterfly crop top on and blue jeans 🫣

• Haha
I’m bloody shocked they are posting these so called “clickbaits”.

Surely their target audience are girls in their mid to late teens/ circa 21 max?

It actually scares me and I often wonder how damaging it would be to young girls who idolize these people. No wonder there are so many young people in debt and/or with mental health problems when the people they look up to brag about how much they’ve spent, post in ridiculous/scantily clad outfits who seem to get skinnier and more orange by the day.

I just hope to God that when I have children, that all of this pish will be a distant memory.

Think if one thing confirms her and Callum’s breakup is the fact he hasn’t posted anything supporting the show today, he’d always share it on his story- also soz long time lurker but been thinking it all day and can’t see anyone has said it lol

Reactions: 5
Have you seen megans outfit for going out in London tonight! Molly looks amazing with a classier outfit on and megan is a pure wreck with big black clumpy boots and a festival 2 piece on! Like literally her bum is hanging out, such a bad look!! How can she not see it looks absolutely horrendous!
Sometimes I think Megan looks worse when she's making content with Molly. I'm convinced she looks up to Molly and asks her advice and Molly is more than happy to make her look like shite. I remember them being away on one of their first holidays together and Megan was talking about feeling uncomfortable in a big floaty dress that definitely seemed more Molly's style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.