Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed her and her ex were in same group at fly , wonder if they still get on etc after her moving on so quickly

Reactions: 1
Her bf post to her on insta 🙈 I'm not one for posting tit on bdays etc to partners on social media, but sis!! That's not the type of post you'd expect from your bf 'love ya' her pals have been more loving 🤣 also...he's nae Calzo brad 🙈🤣

Reactions: 9
Her bf post to her on insta 🙈 I'm not one for posting tit on bdays etc to partners on social media, but sis!! That's not the type of post you'd expect from your bf 'love ya' her pals have been more loving 🤣 also...he's nae Calzo brad 🙈🤣
Calzo is looking 🔥🔥

Reactions: 6
seems like hes using her for followers tbh hes a wannabe influencer

Reactions: 6
She said in her last video she wasn’t going to say his name because she couldn’t be arsed with people following him… then reposts his story on insta where folk can click straight inty his profile 🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she reads here, think we found out his name about 20 pages ago 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s not all about looks but if we’re talking about looks she has massively down graded from Mr Calzo because he is our STARBOY on this thread 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See in his latest dump, do we think his arms are edited? 🤣 I thought it was the angle of the first photo but the third one is the same - hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry if I went on holiday with my new boyfriend (also she is probably bank rolling this trip let’s be honest) and he posted three photos on his Insta that look like thirst traps and I wasn’t in ANY- nah that would absolutely give me the ick.

Also who wears TRAINERS while sunbathing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I went on holiday with my new boyfriend (also she is probably bank rolling this trip let’s be honest) and he posted three photos on his Insta that look like thirst traps and I wasn’t in ANY- nah that would absolutely give me the ick.

Nah that arm edit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Johnny Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is such a wannabe!!!! The state of they pics, just waiting for his first brand deal with someone at this point 🙄

Reactions: 2

He is the ULTIMATE ickkkkk 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.