Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she is planning to go to Ibiza again before the end of the season. Good on her that she can afford it but reality is certainly going to hit when she is no longer living with parents.
Do you reckon they charge her any form of rent/ask for contribution towards bills etc?

I think fair enough staying at home if you’re not financially burdening your parents, you help out around the house, etc. wouldn’t be me but I can understand. Buuuut, I think she could do with moving out soon as it’s becoming more and more clear how immature and naive she is. She really is wrapped up in an influencer bubble and has no idea of reality. To still be going on and on about a case SHE never bothered to insure, etc is embarrassing. Take accountability and learn from your mistakes 🥱 this is what happened with abbie and now Megan’s the same. Relatable and fun, now boring and whinging

Reactions: 7
hahahah the fact she asked for money for the case if they can’t find it. get insurance then ya dafty 😭😭

Reactions: 2
DCE92B70-2C8E-497F-9C6E-AEE8316ACA6C.jpeg

why the duck does she look like that😳 the colour of her is horrific she sticks out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 4
Still greetin about the case. She’s going on about getting compensation from BA. Am I missing something? She didn’t have insurance why the duck is she acting so entitled ?!

• Haha
She’s acting worse than a spoilt brat.
Brands have been sending her looooads of stuff to make up for it, and she already gets sent loads.
So many questions like why would she have ALL her sentimental jewellery with her on a wild Ibiza trip where they’re all out their bin? I wouldn’t take my grans rings to a rave lol. Why was it all in her hold luggage?
She actually MISSED her flight. The original flight went ahead as scheduled hence why it was only a select few inc Megan that couldn’t get home.. the flights after that were a joke getting cancelled etc but that happened to so many holiday makers this year? It was all over the news all summer.
She thinks she’s so hard done by and it clearly boils my blood 😂 where’s miss I’m so grateful for my life now ? Can’t handle one blip in her privileged wee bubble and I’m soooo over it. Unfollowed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I see she’s blessed us with another video with ❤ Calzo ❤ looking handsome as ever again 🤣🤣

(Really annoying how much she constantly copies Sophia and Cinzia though she does it on her podcast too YAWN)

I do however really prefer her hair this colour it really suits her crazy personality and looks a lot more healthy and sleek and clean

I’ve unfollowed her. Used to think she was funny and original and now I find her really difficult to watch. I feel sorry for her and the bubble that she is. She seems really unhappy and has to act out to be center of attention. I think she’s probably still a nice girl but she’s not an influencer. All these people have a life span and hers is done.

Reactions: 10
The latest podcast episode…about her influencing “career”. Instagram was not created for people to become influencers, and they (the platform) do not owe anything to them and neither do us commoners with normal jobs by liking your pics 😂 it’s not “your literal job” Megan 😂 it’s a way you make money but it’s no a “job”. If you wanna make money on a platform then you need to adapt to it like making Reels…otherwise just accept you’re not gonna get the same engagement. Canny complain about something just cause it’s making you need to put a bit more thought and effort into your “work”

• Heart
The latest podcast episode…about her influencing “career”. Instagram was not created for people to become influencers, and they (the platform) do not owe anything to them and neither do us commoners with normal jobs by liking your pics 😂 it’s not “your literal job” Megan 😂 it’s a way you make money but it’s no a “job”. If you wanna make money on a platform then you need to adapt to it like making Reels…otherwise just accept you’re not gonna get the same engagement. Canny complain about something just cause it’s making you need to put a bit more thought and effort into your “work”
I listened to this too and the thought that came to me is should she not be asking questions of her agency as to why she doesn’t have any work booked in for the near future. The comments about not putting as much effort into pics etc is probably evident to brands and therefore they will go elsewhere for greater effort and exposure. I do think since coming out of lockdown the hype surrounding influencers really has taken a downturn and Megan’s style is very unique not everyone wants to be bold and brash. Maybe it’s time for a wee bit of a rebrand and maybe calm down with the mwi stories all weekend.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same listening to this. Instagram is great for unique, stylish, creative people .. and influencers who are willing to adapt to change! She openly said she doesn’t try hard now so she can’t be disappointed when her engagement is down. I think the initial hype with Megan is over. I certainly don’t think of her as fashionable, don’t know who she “influences”

Reactions: 5
I thought the same listening to this. Instagram is great for unique, stylish, creative people .. and influencers who are willing to adapt to change! She openly said she doesn’t try hard now so she can’t be disappointed when her engagement is down. I think the initial hype with Megan is over. I certainly don’t think of her as fashionable, don’t know who she “influences”
I do feel for her as it seems others are getting a lot more work with the agency. I thought her campaign marketing was great. The problem was it was the wrong type of item. Those neon signs are just not affordable for her target market. Those images could have been used as nice prints or something and she would have probably got a lot more exposure and people sharing that they had bought her collection generating interest from other brands. I think with her style and outgoing personality she would be suited to bringing out a wee jewellery collection that is affordable

Reactions: 6
I don’t know 1 other adult who would buy a neon sign for their house (or room if they still live at home) 🙈

Reactions: 8
I think it’s difficult for her being best friends with Molly, someone who is just naturally quite stylish & popular, and seems to gain lots of followers/engagement easily. I’m not comparing them as everyone is beautiful & unique in their own way, but I definitely don’t think it helps with her negative mindset as she IS probably always comparing herself to her.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s difficult for her being best friends with Molly, someone who is just naturally quite stylish & popular, and seems to gain lots of followers/engagement easily. I’m not comparing them as everyone is beautiful & unique in their own way, but I definitely don’t think it helps with her negative mindset as she IS probably always comparing herself to her.
Especially with molly having 3 different clothing edits now and constantly having ads and sponsorships. Aquarius must be really focussing on her

Reactions: 3
I do feel for her as it seems others are getting a lot more work with the agency. I thought her campaign marketing was great. The problem was it was the wrong type of item. Those neon signs are just not affordable for her target market. Those images could have been used as nice prints or something and she would have probably got a lot more exposure and people sharing that they had bought her collection generating interest from other brands. I think with her style and outgoing personality she would be suited to bringing out a wee jewellery collection that is affordable
I agree. It seems she doesn’t quite know what she’s doing or what she wants to do going forward and really that’s okay, we all get like that I suppose. Maybe she needs to just accept that not everyone’s gunna like her content - I have a business page that never struggles for engagement but it’s because it’s a business that is kinda like suited to most people and something people that follow me like to see and keep up with. Her style is very wacky and sometimes I do love her outfits but most times I am looking thinking wow what a car crash I think she can sometimes try too hard to look so different and end up looking like she’s in fancy dress 💀

I think a jewellery business would be a fab idea given she’s so into accessories etc and there’s really a good market for things like that all year round - I definitely would grab some bits if she brought out her own little jewellery business as I do love all her little bits and bobs she wears and good quality nice jewellery is really actually hard to find at a decent price!

i think her influencing career is defo going to be short lived. i don’t even think it’s anything she has done specifically, i think it’s just the fact that influencing is so oversaturated now you need to really stand out to make decent money from it. literally thousands of girls in the uk have 20k plus followers and will post clothes that they get sent for free so brands aren’t going to pay a lot of money for someone with 100k to post their stuff. i do think it is really weird what has happened with megan, she was like the it girl influencer for a while imo and she had to quit her job to be able to actually fit in the amount of work she was getting. ever since she’s went full time with the influencing it only seems to have went downhill. i mean the fact she’s only properly worked with one brand (neon beach) other than posting on her instagram is quite strange i think. i do feel a bit sorry for her because she probably didn’t want to do the usual clothing line for her first edit which is why she done the lights but at the same time you need to know your market. people didn’t start following her for interior design inspo, it was for her outfits. teenage girls are going to spend their money on £20/30/40 clothing items not £100+ neon signs and the few that do are more than likely only going to buy one light. i looked at her instagram and a photo she posted on the same date as today, last year had over 10k likes, the one she posted two days ago has 1000 :/ and i imagine she’s gained a good 20/30k followers since then. it’s just dying out now for instagram influencers because that’s what trends do and it was just a trend to be an influencer, apps come and go and popularity does fade eventually. the same will happen with tiktok in a few years. the only decent thing that can come from it would be getting into modelling or something like that, but if you have no backup plan then unfortunately it is nothing more than a hobby and i don’t know why any of these girls think it is a career with any longevity.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.