Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I know it’s not all about looks but if we’re talking about looks she has massively down graded from Mr Calzo because he is our STARBOY on this thread 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If that is someone she’s seeing or potential new bf I think it is suchhhhh weird behaviour posting that story. I can totally understand Molly dropping hints of her new man as her break up was sudden and she was heart broken. I think most girls would do the same …. With Megan it’s been what, 2/3 months at the most since a break up with someone she was with for years.
I think it’s fair enough dating as she is single, but posting hint pics like that is SO disrespectful, childish and embarrassing.

• Heart

glamgirl290

Such bad taste her posting about buying something from Gucci with the money from BA when she literally has her suitcase back now. Instead of spending it on more materialistic shite why not donate the money to an actual good cause in a cost of living crisis
literally lmao. someone commented on her vid bragging about spending £1800, saying that it’s not the best with how things are just now and she posted it on her story saying she agrees and always debates posting things about money. then literally the next day she is posting about buying gucci using her compensation money that she shouldn’t even have. it’s so obvious that influencers don’t give a shit about real issues that don’t affect them and it’s a total out of sight out of mind attitude from her. cancelled their charity event with no explanation as to why but have been on another two trips since and not said anything about giving a penny to the poor charity that were falsely promised a load of donations and an event to bring attention to their cause. honestly so out of touch

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Basically, Megan could’ve shortened the whole thing by just admitting that she broke up with Calum & moved on within 1 month because she saw Molly do it & envied the excitement/soft launch opportunities.

Everything these girls do is for instagram/content & attention online.

• Wow

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Very irresponsible to see her advertising a buy now pay later company like Zilch.

The massive spending she does will now seem obtainable for her impressionable young followers who will end up in debt to be like their fave instagrammers.

Reactions: 12

reboh01

So she’s kinda saying every bit of work she’s had done is justifiable because it helps her feel confident (lips / Botox / tattoos etc.) But any other procedure that she’s not had done (boobs / bbl etc.) is bad. Even though most of her influencer friends have had it all. Make it make sense 😂 I understand the message she’s trying to get across but she’s not articulating it well at all and comes across as a complete hypocrite.
This is up there with one of my least favourite parts of influencing. They think cos they can afford a microphone that they should start a podcast and give advice on things they have absolutely no qualifications to talk on. She’s actual just a wee lassie who worked in a call centre, no real life experience so don’t know why she thinks she should start dishing out advice.

• Haha

glamgirl290

I think it’s definitely an issue because of how much she is around Molly. She went on in her podcast about how she used to be too obsessed with the gym. Maybe that’s changed now but she’s 100% not eating enough. It’s actually so harmful to be posting constant pics where you can see individual ribs. You don’t even see that on models like Kendall or Bella hadid. It’s not normal

Superman1

A few of her BF Pav’s TikTok’s have come up on my FYP this week and they are a painful watch 😭 Desperately trying to be an influencer I think 🥲 He is absolutely not a natural at it anyway bless his heart

issashmood

Nahhhhh I’m SORRY what a selfish selfish person she is. Just watched 5 mins into her most recent video the one where she tests positive and I can’t get over how bold and brazen she is. She has been breaking lockdown non stop whilst her FAMILY work for the nhs and could have been putting so many people in danger!!!!! Her and Molly both couldn’t have given a fuck about the rules yet here they both are having tested positive now. Selfish selfish selfish. She posted on her ig story the other day about how embarrassing and how sad it is to be a “troll” because she got called out on tik tok. If you don’t want people to criticise your STUPID AND SELFISH choices then don’t post them all over the internet for content 🤪

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I put all these questions on the Aquarius thread earlier too. I honestly could not believe my eyes when I seen that photo someone posted on the thread. It’s not even funny anymore, it’s just embarrassing and disgusting. Absolutely no class whatsoever. My 8 year old niece has more style and class than this disaster of an “influencer”. What is she influencing?? How to be a complete disaster and make an absolute c&£@ of yourself. Omg it makes me so angry that this is what young women aspire to be like. It has to stop
Hmmmm I dunno how I feel about this take. People on here are always kicking off about how fake Instagram is and how these influencers portray fake lives and appearances and now she’s posted some pissed up pics of her acting daft and just kinda being her unfiltered self she’s being slammed for that. Personally I prefer seeing this kinda content of people pissed up, hungover and eating shit because it’s realistic to me and I can relate lol

MarjoryStewartBaxter

Just listened, that's a sin, you can tell she's upset by it. My eyes were welling up when she was crying! I think it's came to a natural upsetting end, they've given it a 2nd shot and it's not worked out. I thought the way she was speaking about him was lovely and very respectful. Hopefully they can remain friends. That usually becomes difficult further down the line, usually when one of them meets someone else.

That's the first podcast of hers I've listened to and I actually enjoyed it. Not sure if it's because it was a more serious one but she seemed more relaxed and not as wild, was nice to listen to if that makes sense!

sparkle2208

I like both Megan and Molly (I probably prefer Molly), but these events they do don’t sit right with me, it’s for a good cause but it’s weird to see two normal girls from Glasgow who haven’t done anything particularly significant being treated like celebrities and having photos taken with them

Betsieboo

😂 this rave thread is getting funny now! Hi Megano and pals, welcome to tattle 👋🏿 funny how the ones disputing it are all new members 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ She was absolutely out her tree, it’s been mentioned in three different threads! Are we all imagining things together Tattlers? Does alcohol make you chew your face off? 😂😂😂
Disputing? You can’t just make wild claims about someone and expect everybody else to agree ffs. It’s hardly a rave thread when people are just being fair. I hardly think she sorted out an eckie for herself and everyone else there was fine? Who would do that infront of their management and work colleagues. And even if it wasn’t a reach and she actually was then does it really even matter? She’s 20 something in Ibiza.. some of you haven’t lived man

Guys can we not keep tattle fair? I’m all for a bit of gossip but making wild accusations about people with no proof is out of order. Slagging people for doing legal activities is out of order and making up pure shite is out of order. Tattle is for gossip I.e discussing what someone is up to it’s not for malicious shit talk

Just waiting for my post to be deleted like last time because anyone who dare have a fair opinion is usually silenced

Last edited:
Posted this in Mollie Mcfarlanes too:
Probably the worst thing about her and other Glasgow influencers is the unhealthy and unrealistic beauty standards they are setting for their young impressionable audience. They promote lip fillers, tanning beds, edit their photos to change their appearance, use Facetune and pose/edit in ways that make them look tiny. In Mollie’s calorie challenge video she constantly mentioned only eating 1/2 meals a day or eating like a bird- imagine the impact that’s going to have on young teenagers watching her who will copy this. Younger people who will look up to her and similar influencer and compare themselves to edited/fake images. It’s so upsetting the impact they are having and I don’t think any of them realise or care of the consequences.