Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a mix of that and the fact Instagram isn’t helping with their algorithm. I don’t know why her management didn’t push for a clothing collab and warn against the neon beach one, anyone could tell it wouldn’t do well

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a mix of that and the fact Instagram isn’t helping with their algorithm. I don’t know why her management didn’t push for a clothing collab and warn against the neon beach one, anyone could tell it wouldn’t do well
To be brutally honest though the amount of money she’s blown this year ALONE on countless holidays, festivals, designer purchases, expensive meals and days out - she could easily of put some money into an investment for herself eg. Starting her own little business but she’s chosen not to as she will more than likely just be waiting for opportunities to be handed to her by other companies rather than seeking opportunities and making things happen. She’s clearly just sat waiting for work to come up rather than proactively working towards things and building a secure future for herself

Reactions: 9
To be brutally honest though the amount of money she’s blown this year ALONE on countless holidays, festivals, designer purchases, expensive meals and days out - she could easily of put some money into an investment for herself eg. Starting her own little business but she’s chosen not to as she will more than likely just be waiting for opportunities to be handed to her by other companies rather than seeking opportunities and making things happen. She’s clearly just sat waiting for work to come up rather than proactively working towards things and building a secure future for herself
Agreed. She said herself she’s been lazy

Reactions: 1
Thats the thing tho, these airhead influencers have become so entitled overtime and so used to things being handed to them that they don’t understand the concept of working towards a secure future. They just expect it. The laugh is in 5-10 years time, all the young girls they’ve been ‘influencing’ to spend thousands on trying to achieve the unrealistic lifestyle that they promote, will likely have real jobs and a real understanding of money because they will grow out of being caught up in the influence bubble. Whereas these girls will never escape it, and will keep blowing silly amounts on endless holidays and designer purchases all in the name of finding validation on instagram. The rest of the world will move on from influencers and they’ll be left behind. Even now, I know my friends and I hardly follow any influencers compared to what we used to. And the ones we do follow are ones that show their capsule wardrobes and restyle the same pieces over and over again, because that is more attainable and sustainable for the average person following them. It is becoming obvious how fake the insta world is and the lifestyle is becomg less and less attractive. Unless you’re a big time influencer like Olivia Neill and Sophia and Cinzia who have now diversified their assets in property, watches etc; The money wont last forever

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The popularity has definitely died considerably since I became aware of Megan, Molly, Jilly, Abbie etc. I honestly cannot remember the last time I looked at any of the feeds/stories and felt it was a product worth giving a try or buying clothes. Even the hype on the events has fell on its arse which is a shame too because the first one was great and such an amazing way of sharing lots of local brands whilst raising money. 2nd one was the absolute pits and 3rd didn’t even go ahead. I feel more inspired by just looking directly on company’s own insta pages.

Reactions: 7
The popularity has definitely died considerably since I became aware of Megan, Molly, Jilly, Abbie etc. I honestly cannot remember the last time I looked at any of the feeds/stories and felt it was a product worth giving a try or buying clothes. Even the hype on the events has fell on its arse which is a shame too because the first one was great and such an amazing way of sharing lots of local brands whilst raising money. 2nd one was the absolute pits and 3rd didn’t even go ahead. I feel more inspired by just looking directly on company’s own insta pages.
Literally SAME and these are all girls I loved this time last year and in lockdown they were so relatable and just felt like girls I’d be friends with in like real life. They get way too big for their boots, they forget where they’ve come from and they forget to stay humble because all of this lifestyle and things can disappear in DAYS. I love much smaller you tubers now who just vlog their daily normal lives, their cooking, their nights out, their NORMAL holidays, their hobbies, their jobs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I was never a fan of influencers but during lockdown when they would have videos of being at home or going out for a coffee cos that’s all you could do whilst I was working in healthcare, but it actually made me feel good just seeing normal people trying to make the most of a shared experience (even normal people flouted the rules too) but I don’t even know the molly who did the festive food haul with her pals anymore hahaha it’s all so false and it’s kinda like duuh but still I wanted the Scottish girls to do well, Megan always annoyed me but she was the IT GIRL and now she’s actually a bit of a laughing stock, she has completely lost her self and style and it’s a hard watch tbh

Reactions: 5
What makes you think that??
her recent podcast episode is talking about whether you can be too comfortable in a relationship. She mentions that this is something she need an answer to and may be experiencing herself.

Last edited:
6 weeks later and still going on about that daft case 🥲 saying “these things happen” now she’s got money off them but wasn’t that attitude before hen !!

Reactions: 4
I know her pals - her and Calum have broken up for good this time.

ps I’m just a watcher on this thread but thought I’d post for the goss 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope she’s okay, they were together a long time. I assume they just outgrew each other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.