Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do her parents live? I assumed she was from Hamilton way but seems strange to be buying that neck of the woods

Reactions: 1
Her and her brother look scarily alike I can’t unsee Megano in him

Reactions: 4
Something definitely must’ve happened with her and Molly? They’re not close at all anymore :unsure:

Reactions: 7
her and molly have definitely fallen out or something, molly liked the post about her flat but hasn’t reshared or commented

Reactions: 6
Oh did she?! I couldn’t manage to watch it 🤢 What did she say?
When Molly was in Manc she didn’t feel good about making content and seeing how well she was doing. Was over the moon when she came back to they could do their photos together

Reactions: 3
Totally get the pure spiteful friend vibes from the 2 of them actually
Omg yes watch the crappy reality show I’m pretty sure Megan starts crying because Molly is getting more work than her and better deals . So gross like you should be pure buzzing when you’re friends do well

Reactions: 3
I feel like megan with this new bf her we flat etc I feel she’s much happier, nicer style, less chaotic personality I feel she’s truly happier within herself & I'm so happy for her! I think she was generally so happy for molly & always rooted for her but I think she’s realising molly isn’t the same with her? Don’t know just because weird why would u not be buzzing for ur best friend buying their own home?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.