Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently wasn’t working anymore and just ran it’s course from what I’ve heard.. any time I’ve met them both Calum is always so lovely whereas Megan is a bit of a growler - she seems quite insecure in herself behind the facade online 🤷‍♀️ who wouldn’t with him let’s be honest 🤣

Reactions: 4
Apparently wasn’t working anymore and just ran it’s course from what I’ve heard.. any time I’ve met them both Calum is always so lovely whereas Megan is a bit of a growler - she seems quite insecure in herself behind the facade online 🤷‍♀️ who wouldn’t with him let’s be honest 🤣
I may be wrong but I got the feeling from a vlog recently that something happened in Malta that still seemed to be lingering about when they got home.

Reactions: 3
Some people I know were in that big duck off group she went with and said they two barely spoke the full time and she was just getting content the full time telling everyone to clean up around the pool 🫡 very strange girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She defo thinks she’s above him now she’s INsTa FaMOuS, 10000% trying to reinvent herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may be wrong but I got the feeling from a vlog recently that something happened in Malta that still seemed to be lingering about when they got home.
me too! In the video they both done she mentioned that they didn’t get on in Malta and that he was like ‘a different person’

feel bad for him though, with them being in the same friendship group now it’ll probably he hard for him to move on if he wants to

Reactions: 4
Some people I know were in that big duck off group she went with and said they two barely spoke the full time and she was just getting content the full time telling everyone to clean up around the pool 🫡 very strange girl
I stayed in the same hotel as them a few years ago when she was just getting started in ‘influencing’ and she was the same back then, so can imagine its worse now. She spent full day getting pics and then actually wearing none of the stuff that she got pics in. Poor Calum looked miserable lol

I get the vibe she maybe doesn’t get on it anymore and in Malta calum was probably letting his hair down which annoyed her … could be wrong though, I just feel she’s getting like Molly a bit with looking down on folk who drink etc

I get the vibe she maybe doesn’t get on it anymore and in Malta calum was probably letting his hair down which annoyed her … could be wrong though, I just feel she’s getting like Molly a bit with looking down on folk who drink etc
After the countless photos of her on her Instagram at raves drinking only bottles of water I can assure you she very much gets on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She talks about their relationship constant on podcasts, videos etc no wonder the boy has backed off 🚩 I get she is trying to be relatable etc but jeeez some things should be kept between two people

Reactions: 5
In my personal opinion, that whole podcast just came across as her moaning and almost slating Callum the entire time. I get what she is saying, but bloody hell! It doesn’t give off good feelings about the relationship, basically her saying she’s fed up & feels like they’re just friends. What I reckon is that she’s now more popular/has more money & attention, and she’s seen the likes of Molly go through the honeymoon/date stage & feels like she’s missing out and thinks she could do better. I’m not saying she doesn’t love Callum (I don’t know either of them) but I’m getting the feeling there’s no spark on her side, unsure what he feels but I felt it was a bit awkward going on about how she hates the way he farts & that she doesn’t want to text him 24/7 etc etc… if I spoke publicly about my partner that way, he would be gutted.

I also had to switch it off near the end due to the constant sniffing and clicking of her teeth/mouth noises. I get it’s a podcast but my days the sound was triggering me😂

Reactions: 8
I remember someone saying that when she was in Malta she posted 0 pics of him/with him. I’ve just been on his insta and he has included a good few of her… She just chose not to include any bf pics. I get there’s maybe no feelings there for her anymore but she doesn’t need to be mean about it. End it and let him move on instead of ‘coincidently’ doing a podcast about him with some soft slagging right before dumping him 😂

Is Malta the trip where the only mention of Callum was a video on her story of him being ragin at the fridge or something?

Reactions: 2
Oh wow just went for a nosey through his insta she looks like a different person now compared to the old pics he’s posted of her 😨

Going on about how she’s worried about being skint & trying to be relatable… posts a video captioned ‘I spent £1800 in a day’

Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me how that video is relatable in the slightest some people are struggling to put on heating fs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.