Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Title is a collab between me and @c.tingz

Recap is a little bit of everyones posts

Worst advert for British tourists
Kids sunburnt on the first day of holiday
Lucy's dad needed medical treatment
Lucy's sister is the latest sunburn victim
Hotel staff were NOT impressed with Mankey Film Crew
Trying to make matching chavs a new trend
Camel toes are definitely trending
Child gifters parents on the war path, Tom took gifts from their childs inheritence
Kids left alone in hotel rooms
Not having a great holiday, rooms rank, foods rank, pools cold, entertainment is lacking
Can't beg for gifts at the moment but begging for shares and likes
Reading Tattle daily HI TOM
Using the kids for views
Talent show winner is still waiting for their prize
Meet and greet bidder is still waiting for their prize
Ricksta is still waiting for his donation for little Reggie
Mankey is age 30 and acts about 3

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm aware that I need a life and to stop searching people's social media but we have another break in the case

Mankey is no longer friends with Lucy's dad on Facebook.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
After watching the Entertainment last night with Lucie having the best time, I've realized I'm a stuck up Snob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I hold my hands up, I am quite happy to declare I reported him & beggy to DWP a couple of months ago.
And I’m one of many I bet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

4yogits

VIP Member
Early next thread title

Lucy & Mankey Split, Now the kitchen isn’t covered in Shit, Mankey in Isle of Wight, His mothers kitchen covered in shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Live again begging for fucking gifts.

Someone push that fat cunt overboard 😡😡😡

He genuinely feels sick but he’s going to get a kebab later 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are 1000% that family on holiday that you all think “shut the fuck up!” The ones that are everywhere you go, love the sound of their own voices, other guests can’t even sit & enjoy their breakfast without these fat chavs shouting to each other across the restaurant & filming it! Lucy screams for attention & it’s so cringe I can’t tell you!

• Haha

Sickoftiktokbegs

Just caught him on his live just now, saying that his "gifters' are "fed up" of tik tok taking 65% of the gifts so by adding his PayPal all the money will go to him. He made it sound like it was a favour to his gifters so ALL the money will go to him. What a begging bastard!!

• Angry
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
He is paying off on a new cooker and washing machine so Lucy can keep on top of the chores

• Haha

TikTokHater

Every user who commented on his latest creep fest video, I reported for being underage. Within minutes, 3 are immediately banned.
Come on Mankey, put your little stubby Willy away, stop masturbating over little kids and get a job. Fucking leach.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

JessicaLynn

I would be totally ashamed and embarrassed to be seen with that Lucy. My God she is a disgrace. She is trying to be the center of attention and its so sad. The kids even all go away from her. Is this not a childrens show? Horrible.

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Mankey is too scared to give his review of the hotel to his followers while he is still there
Because he knows caring individuals will let the hotel know all about it
So. He is waiting til he comes home to tell all
Fucking cowardly wanker
No way is he getting any special treatment from the staff
The hotel had their cards marked about the Mankeys and it was a true and honest account of them

• Heart
  • Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
You are on it lately! Queen of the gossip 😂
:ROFLMAO:was up until 3am just reading all the bloody dan sprag drama .between real life work ,one direction drama,mankrika drama ,mankey drama and dan/yaz drama .I'm far to busy :ROFLMAO:at least I don't have a trial to watch anymore .might just quit my job and become a gossip tiktoker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

JessicaLynn

I think it was a new low for manks sitting on a boat during a dolphin watching excursion on a family holiday and begging on tiktok.
All whilst filming his mate sick as can be. What a great mate he is. He is a sorry excuse of a man

• Haha
  • Angry

RedEd

I was having a nosey on Lucy's insta , and before she got with him she actually looked good , very attractive and really looked after herself but went downhill as soon as she got with him, you can just see her looking different in each photo.