Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t the management of the hotel who loved them and wanted them film more, make it a super duper stay for them?

Hmmmm

Cos it’s all bull 💩 maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the likes and comments on these videos! He’s complaining for interaction only. It gets his views up. There’s a lot of negative comments towards him with lots of likes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does he have to post a video if you have a issue speak to staff! And see if they can rectify it hope someone send his videos to hotel

Reactions: 9
BREAKING NEWS

I did a screenshot of Lucy's insta bio the other day as it had tom in it and wanted to see if that would change .I've checked again today .Notice the difference .no wedding emoji and no tm
She should have got rid of the lazy slob ages ago, he’s a joke of a man. Bet he stinks aswell the hobbit!

• Wow
BREAKING NEWS

I did a screenshot of Lucy's insta bio the other day as it had tom in it and wanted to see if that would change .I've checked again today .Notice the difference .no wedding emoji and no tm
Hopefully that means she's going it alone with her kids and good luck to her. He dragged her down to his level then went scurrying off back to mummy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she has told him to sling his hook but I have a horrible feeling this could just be a pathetic attempt to create drama and views

• Wow
I seriously think they have split up.
the thing is he was joking about it a couple of weeks ago saying they split and he said he had affair with Claire. All for views!!
They are not saying anything this time as he won’t want people standing by Lucy! Everyone knows he is a lazy, begging tit. Lucy can do so much better!
If they were messing around Lucy wouldn’t have changed her Instagram Like that.
No one have said about them splitting up in the comments yet.
The last of the holiday content he was re posting old videos then put PayPal in bio then said bank card got swallowed. Then didn’t even stay home a day and went to his mums!!
finally Lucy have seen sense.
holiday cancelled in august too!

• Wow
Although he could just be following in his mates footsteps repnick tv who looks like he is back with maddie after there 2 "breakeups"but then again lucy has deleted her Facebook as well

Reactions: 8
BREAKING NEWS

My jaw just hit the floor. Lucy, if you read here - good riddance to the sly little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My jaw just hit the floor. Lucy, if you read here - good riddance to the sly little toad.
Same! 😮😮
If you're reading Lucy, round of applause on getting rid of the waste of space 👏👏
If it's a stunt for views, take the time apart to seriously consider what the begging wee squared headed prick actually brings to you and your children's lives. I am sure you will find the answer if duck all.... 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely something up, why else would he say you don’t know the facts etc to comments about him going away and leaving Lucy to the washing and the kids?

"you don’t know the real reasons why I’m going to the Isle of Wight" no but we can guess. You are going cause Lucy has had enough of you so your running to mummy 😁

Definitely something up, why else would he say you don’t know the facts etc to comments about him going away and leaving Lucy to the washing and the kids?

"you don’t know the real reasons why I’m going to the Isle of Wight" no but we can guess. You are going cause Lucy has had enough of you so your running to mummy 😁
Mankey, we know you read here. You can't just run off to Mummy's house when a relationship breaks down. Leaving 3 children and 2 step children in the process. Such a man. Good luck trying to continue with Tik Tok without the main characters of the show.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.