Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s purely because of the competition. He’s just being sneaky about it
Exact same thing as begging on his own in his house while the rest of the family do something else
Of course, although he can't see no competition on his screen apparently 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tom said they are probably waiting for the weekend to go to a water park because Claire doesn’t want to go.
She didn’t participate in the weekly as much as he did so maybe she’s skint, he could probably pay for everyone to visit the water park with the money he made that week begging of children

• Angry
Reactions: 10
3 part video we won’t want to miss guys, hopefully its:
Part one: he is going to give up begging on tik tok and being a weird groomer
Part two: he’s going to have a proper bath and start wearing clean clothes
Part three: he’s going to start paying proper attention to his kids, fix his oven, stop feeding his kids complete tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He always bigs up his “big surprises” and they’re always tit. It’s honestly embarrassing how hard he’s trying for a viral video

• Haha
He cant show the pool because its a kids pool.
duck off, you've been warned by the hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He always bigs up his “big surprises” and they’re always tit. It’s honestly embarrassing how hard he’s trying for a viral video
Did you hear him when someone said what if Lucy kicks off over the video? "It’s the risk you take when you do social media" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone just asked if he still did photography, he replies "no I couldn't it was just too much for me"

Seriously????? Of course he don't that would be work which he is allergic too!!!!!

And he won't be sad to go home. bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
People who complained are jealous, apparently the hotel aren’t happy with the LACK of videos and want him to do more. Come on Tom say what you want to say in Spain not when you get home 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He gets 20 points per comment on his lives
So we will see more lives and him alone more
Great holiday huh?

• Angry
  • Wow
People who complained are jealous, apparently the hotel aren’t happy with the LACK of videos and want him to do more. Come on Tom say what you want to say in Spain not when you get home 🤭
And also he was in the office’s with very high people of the hotel !! They love us

• Haha
What happened to him collecting his champagne on stage?

I seen Lucy got hers from the singing bingo she won.
there is hardly anyone there in the night so no wonder she won.
Thought he was going to do something different as he asked his kid followers what he should do.
did the hotel forget you Tubs?
do they not like you? 🤣

or did someone else win the child’s game after so it wasn’t you who actually won.
I can just imagine the tit 3 part video now.
Luc I got something to tell you (part 1)
Luc I have lost the room keys we are locked out the hotel room (part 2)
Luc I found them in the pool (part 3) 🙄🙄🙄

I see The smithy family do this a lot with a few different parts. He’s trying to be like them but it’s not working 🤣

all the kids in comment section will be saying party two pleasseeeee or first 🙄

• Haha
What happened to him collecting his champagne on stage?

I seen Lucy got hers from the singing bingo she won.
there is hardly anyone there in the night so no wonder she won.
Thought he was going to do something different as he asked his kid followers what he should do.
did the hotel forget you Tubs?
do they not like you? 🤣

or did someone else win the child’s game after so it wasn’t you who actually won.
I can just imagine the tit 3 part video now.
Luc I got something to tell you (part 1)
Luc I have lost the room keys we are locked out the hotel room (part 2)
Luc I found them in the pool (part 3) 🙄🙄🙄

I see The smithy family do this a lot with a few different parts. He’s trying to be like them but it’s not working 🤣

all the kids in comment section will be saying party two pleasseeeee or first 🙄
The 3 part thing is embarrassing.. it entices kids, it brings all the “2nd part please” “part 3 please” from kids. I blocked smithy family a while ago with their tit 3 part bollocks. It’s not entertainment and it’s beggy as duck

• Haha
  • Angry
So Clare don't want to go to the water park, wtf! Poor Nathan must have been bored the whole holiday so he would love it as would the younger two. They haven't left the crappy hotel at all. Maybe she has had enough of being with the mankys constantly and wants a break from them. How selfish of her though I bet the kids are gutted knowing Ali and ruby are going. I couldn't do that to my kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.