Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
In 21 years of being my sons stepfather, my husband has never shown him his ass. That is inappropriate in front of Ruby, let alone with Ava sat there too.

GROOMER 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14

nathan25

VIP Member
Dirty stinking BEG - keeps going on about the competition. Asking how to get up the board etc.
This just goes to show they are on some kind on benefits by putting that PayPal in bio. They have run out of money obviously.
So all the begging he does at home pays for their eating out etc. 😡

HMRC will be loving this.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
YOURE ON HOLIDAY, ALL TOURE BOTHERED ABOUT IS THE NEW COMP!!! People can't afford to gift anymore that's the problem!

The way he "manipulates" his child followers into gifting without asking for gifts is just disgusting it really is! I say kids cuz no adult in their right kind would actually sit here helping him surely...

• Angry
  • Sick

Sickoftiktokbegs

Do we believe that loads of folk have messaged him asking him to do that ? Would children (his main audience and money maker) be aware of tiktok taking 65% of the gifts? Don't think so Tom , you lying fat twat! I wouldn't mind if it was a creator who actually gave us enjoyable content but Tom you give us no content apart from your pasty white face staring at the screen the majority of the time . If you have ANY decency you'll take the PayPal down. Hope he gets bloody ROASTED over this . Imagine that being your husband 🤮no shame at all that family . Justify it all you like Tom , NOBODY believes that story.

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Either something has happened or he’s doing it for comments and views coz he’s an attention seeking twat. Remember his video about their break up? And people thought it was real

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Oh dear god we all love our children why put a video of ruby singing bless her my daughter cannot sing I would never put her all over social media as already someone’s commented

• Sad

Madamex

VIP Member
I think it was a new low for manks sitting on a boat during a dolphin watching excursion on a family holiday and begging on tiktok.

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
He needs one more destination so Meeks saying come on guys I think I will cry if I get it. 😡 he said if they get him in top ten he will come back live later!!
I am absolutely disgusted he has put a PayPal in bio whilst he’s on holiday! Says it all really!
They look like a bunch of dirty stinking begs!
I knew they would run out of money as he only had 600 euros for two weeks!
peooke won’t send through PayPal as they enjoy sending the gifts, the kids get a buz out of it and want others to see!! So good luck with that Mankey!
Let’s hope there are HMRC letters through your door for when you get home.
Also the three dogs are left in his house on their own. That Aime goes around once a fuckung day to clean up and feed them. What about walking them? There must be shit all over the house 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Not another let’s hype something up just for it be shit thing

I‘ve got a new series for you Tom. Love Island starts Monday. 👍
The sweet cheeks thing was a series I think so he’s probably thought up a new one like

Tom’s single life
Or
Tom’s travels
Or
Tom’s fucked up again
Or
Life as a homeless deadbeat

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
His recent video replying to a comment saying how no one knows the real reason he is going today. Or how no one knows the facts and stuff like that. He’s making out he’s going for something so serious. But if he was. He wouldn’t of made a video about what content people want to see when there. He’s a joke leaving Lucy and the kids home right after a holiday.
He’s an attention seeking child ! He’s no man needs to grow the f#ck up stop talking to kids in his comments and asking what do you want to see is he for real ! If I was his mother I’d have a serious talk with him when he’s there about his actions ! As for Lucy she’s likely glad to be rid of him he’s of no use when he’s there anyway ….

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Definitely no wedding ring.

Look at that. Kicks out the waste of space, and the table looks pretty presentable.

Screenshot_20220602_182601.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

lululalalulu

VIP Member
A day out for the kids today finally!

I think if they were playing a game he would come straight out & say they had split for attention. He’s a big headed twat & he needs the adoration.

c.tingz

VIP Member
D95224CF-DC6A-4C48-AA4D-45E53F52AD7C.jpeg

7E9D158B-9784-4B3C-AD36-A8C58583B3DA.jpeg

Why is a mum of 3 spending £30/35 on this family ??? Why are you spending it on your own kids !! She’s obviously not the only one but then asks to be a mod because she’s gifting, then his mods said they are full of mods ! Makes ya sick

• Angry
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
This is the baby’s first ever family holiday
And Tom’s sat in his room alone having giftgasms because of a competition
His other 2 boys def had a lucky escape not going on that holiday
He prides himself on being a great dad ???????

• Angry
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
^^^ this
He has hardly spent any time with the family, he hardly even had a meal with them
Lucy went off to the pool and the beach without him
They were sitting opposite ends of the boat on the dolphin trip
Rastabare had the miseries all holiday so that must have added to any tension that was already there
And on top of all that the hotel staff were on “Tom Watch”
I think the tattoo thing was a hoax too
Agreed, I’m not her not her biggest fan, but I don’t think Lucy is a bad mother at all, I think Tom just really brings out the worst in her. He isn’t fit to be a father, I really hope she fucks off and takes the kids with her.

• Heart

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
He’s on live now, begging for gifts for the competition. He says every time he gets a marching guard, he will march on the spot for ten seconds. Seriously, who watches this shit!
Ah no I can’t lie, if this was my fella I’d bin him and move to the other side of the world. Full name change the lot. 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow